The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

((To all Kallahorn members only))

On this day, we've accepted a new member into the Order. To remand relations with the orcish race and to add another brave warrior to our ranks, we've allowed Gorge Bloodstench to join us.

Wish him luck,
Julius Rothman
Abbot of the Monastery
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Dear Members,

Joxia Doral, Former page of the Knighthood of Gobaith has joined our ranks on this eve. Please welcome her with open arms, she'll make a fine Knight one day.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Abbot of the Eldan Monastery
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Borine, mercenary of Kallahorn has been relieved of his duties for the time being. He can regain his previous position when he clears his name in the town of Trolls Bane. If he causes more problems in town, we will assist the Town of Trolls Bane and guard in any way possible to capture him. If he has questions, concerns, or insults about this move then he can contact me by dove.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Greetings.

I used to be a page under Mr. Stephen Rothman's command. I would like to serve this Knighthood once again.

Bidukan.
Last edited by Bidukan on Sat May 31, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Bidukan, former Page of Kallahorn, has rejoined the Knighthood on this day. Wish him luck in his return to the Knighthood. He shall begin his training where he left off last time.

With best wishes,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Cuvini, a young warrior, has joined our ranks on this day. Please wish him luck.

On our dealings with Trolls Bane, I would like to issue a "No comment" phase by myself. Meet and discuss with me if you wish. A dove can find me or simply write here for a meeting place and time.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn and the keep have undergone some changes in the past weeks. Some for the better and others that we could stand to live without. However, we shall stand united and rebuild as I promised. Below there will be a few announcements that are fit to be addressed.

Thaylin of Greenbriar, a wrestler and overall worthy man of the tile of page has joined the Knighthood of Kallahorn. He has sworn the oath and will now make his path down the long road of becoming a Knight. Wish him luck in his path.

Kenneth Ladrus, former Guard of Trolls Bane and a warrior with myself as we slew a dragon, has joined the Knighthood as well on this day. He shall ride down the path of becoming a Knight as well, hopefully one day kneeling before Dain or I.

Also, Mattin Dogain has been raised from his rank of page to Squire. He has proven himself trust worthy, with a good work ethic, and loyalty to the Knighthood. With one more step, he will ascend and become a hollowed Knight.

We'd also like to stress the importance of building the Keep. We are currently in the process of remodeling the current building (we've added some things if you haven't noticed already) and once we pave the road to Kallahorn we shall undergo the process of building new structures to complete the fortress. Not all members are required to contribute to the building process of course, however, all are urged to do so that the building process runs as smoothly as possible.

Kallahorn has also agreed upon a contract (pending the signature of Dain Laiden) that will give us some opportunities to work with our stances on the isle.
Kallahorn/Goldburg wrote:On this day, Chos 18, year 24, the Knighthood of Kallahorn and the settlement of Goldburg have agreed on a contract involving the following terms: free trade, peace, and free training between the two separate organizations.

Goldburg and Kallahorn shall remain at peace until the Knighthood of Kallahorn declares war on a faction or town that is allied with the settlement of Goldburg. Should Kallahorn never declare war on any town or faction allied to Goldburg or it's allies, the two organizations shall remain at peace until something happens or one of the factions dies.

In terms of free trade, both settlements agree to have honest and unsanctioned trade between the two in a showing of peace. Should a tariff be placed on a good sold at either settlement, this part of the contract will be amended and discontinued without effecting peace or free training.

As a sign of peace, forgiveness, and debt to the dwarven people, the Knighthood of Kallahorn offers free training to the settlement of Goldburg should they ask it. Of course, with any contract, not every member of Kallahorn has to agree to train any dwarven member. I, Sir Julius Rothman, will take on the responsibilities of training the Goldburg members until I receive word from any other member that wishes to do so as well.

This contract is bonded by word and the honor of those men that sign it. The assignees agree to the written document above. The contract is only valid when all signatures are below the parchment.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman, Knight of Kallahorn

Signed,

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Interim Manager of the 'Glassworks Theater'
If anyone has questions, concerns, or simply wish to meet and discuss any moves or future moves, a dove will find me.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin

((No posts from those outside of Kallahorn please unless your somehow involved in this message. Thanks. ))
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Kallahorn/Goldburg wrote:On this day, Chos 18, year 24, the Knighthood of Kallahorn and the settlement of Goldburg have agreed on a contract involving the following terms: free trade, peace, and free training between the two separate organizations.

Goldburg and Kallahorn shall remain at peace until the Knighthood of Kallahorn declares war on a faction or town that is allied with the settlement of Goldburg. Should Kallahorn never declare war on any town or faction allied to Goldburg or it's allies, the two organizations shall remain at peace until something happens or one of the factions dies.

In terms of free trade, both settlements agree to have honest and unsanctioned trade between the two in a showing of peace. Should a tariff be placed on a good sold at either settlement, this part of the contract will be amended and discontinued without effecting peace or free training.

As a sign of peace, forgiveness, and debt to the dwarven people, the Knighthood of Kallahorn offers free training to the settlement of Goldburg should they ask it. Of course, with any contract, not every member of Kallahorn has to agree to train any dwarven member. I, Sir Julius Rothman, will take on the responsibilities of training the Goldburg members until I receive word from any other member that wishes to do so as well.

This contract is bonded by word and the honor of those men that sign it. The assignees agree to the written document above. The contract is only valid when all signatures are below the parchment.

Signed,

Signed,
Dain Laiden

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Interim Manager of the 'Glassworks Theater'
Julius

Post by Julius »

Dear members of Kallahorn,

The foolish Governor of Trolls Bane has implanted a rule to punish innocent members of the Knighthood. The rule is, if I do not turn myself into the Government of Trolls Bane every member of Kallahorn will have there citizenship revoked and be banned from the town. This decision on his part is quite frankly.. naive with ulterior motives. Jorokar wishes to destroy the Knighthood of Kallahorn and with me in jail, that would be a easier and not as.. daunting task as now.

I did something that was wrong, I understand this. I attacked Dain and Jorokar while they dueled. Why? So that both would lose and there would be no clear victor. Jorokar then.. became angry to the point in which no matter if I ran away then or attacked the guards of Trolls Bane with Dain I would be an outlaw. So.. as I owe Dain my life several times over I choose to attack and make a stand with him. Was it a noble thing to do? If you look at it from my view, yes.

I will.. I will not hand myself over to the Government of Trolls Bane. I shall wait out this situation until we can settle with peace. I saved the life of the page Gorim in the Kallahorn keep. I've made peace with Goldburg and I've done other deeds equally important since the "attack" on the Governor and company. The decision to punish innocents for my"horrible" actions is the most ennoble act in this entire situation. Quite frankly, if you wish to leave over being banned then do so. I'd rather lose five members then my life.. or the entire Knighthood.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

((No posts from those outside of Kallahorn please unless your somehow involved in this message. Thanks. ))
Thaylin

Post by Thaylin »

I, Thaylin, am formally resigning from the Knighthood of Kallahorn. I am still a simple man and such turmoil involving towns and people that we are suppose to be protecting is a little overwhelming. There are absolutely no hard feelings against the Knighthood....I know I am not befitting of the title Page.... please accept my humble apologies.

Thaylin
Julius

Post by Julius »

Halvdan, a dwarf regularly seen around Greenbriar, has assaulted our Squire Bidukan and stolen from him his entire cow full of belongings. All members should keep there eyes open for the dwarf and may use force should it be necessary to bring the dwarf down. Personally, I won't sit idly and allow the dwarf to walk the streets after assaulting my Squire. He is to be captured and held in the Kallahorn keep or any other jail cell that will hold him.

As noted above, Bidukan has been promoted to a Squire. He has served time as a page under myself and Stephen Rothman.

Also, Evan Ross has rejoined the Knighthood.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Because of foolish actions from Trolls Bane government, I d like to join your guild if it was possible.
You are the ones becoming blackmailed from the bane government, so I am here to help you, the innocents.

~A.Y.R.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Greetings Sir Randal,

A glorious decision on your part. My offer that I extended to you will be exercised now. You'll make a fine Knight and great.. addition to our family.

As, Dren Da' Ruhk has rejoined the Knighthood of Kallahorn. He was a former Squire of the old Kallahorn and shall retain his position in the new reformed Knighthood.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Joxia Doral

guild

Post by Joxia Doral »

I am hearby announcing my resignation from the so called Knighthood of Kallahorn, I leav them with the wish they get exactly what they they deserveeach and every one.

Squire Joxia Doral
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

~a dark haired elfess pauses to read the posts inside the keep, her eyes lingering over the last one and the implicit threat it contains before unpacking her armor from the depot "You first hun" she says with a faint chuckle as she locks the doors behind her and heads to the graveyard~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

A new note is placed in the keep

Page Rehin has joined our ranks today. He has sworn to uphold his honor and the honor of Kallahorn at all times.

~Sir Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Julius

Post by Julius »

It has come to me attention that Kallahorn has grown rather inactive in the last few months. We shall have our first post war meeting in three dwarven days ((Saturday, 19:00 GMT 2PM EST)) at the Kallahorn keep. We will discuss building projects, equipment, training needs, and other things that we have put off for too long. Building projects include: The paving of the road to Kallahorn and expansion of the current building, a upper level to the Eldan Monastery, and other small additions to our lands.

A crude map is drawn below.

Also, Sssari, a able bodied lizard has been accepted into the Knighthood as a page.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

I do hope to meet you all there.

-Sssari
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting has been postponed two dwarven hours. Because of the change of time, not all members are expected to be there.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

((Sorry if you made plans, I'm kinda hung over here. ))
Garen

Post by Garen »

Julius, I am leaving the Knighthood.
If you wish to know my reasoning, speak to me in person.
Farewell,
Mattin Dogain
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

I am leaving the knighthood in light of recent events, If you wish to know said reasons or anything else. Meet me in person.

-Sssari Trisska.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Three members have unexpectedly left the Knighthood of Kallahorn. There names have been removed from the list of members. Though I know not the exact reason of there decisions, I have a fairly good idea why.

A meeting will be held on this ((Saturday, 19:00 GMT 2PM EST)) to discuss further moves concerning the Knighthood. I also wish to stress the need to train. I am available at most times when members are in need of some combat training. A dove will always find me.

The road and path to Kallahorn has been paved, making it possible for us to add on further building projects in the future. Upon the confirmation of our builder, we shall add on a few major projects to the unfinished fortress.

Also, upon his return to the isle, Squire Wolf shall be Knighted. The ceremonial details and times will be posted at a later date.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

((A message addressed to all those in Kallahorn. Please respect that.))

I have spent months trying to rebuild what my brother had in mind when he first uttered the words "Kallahorn". I don't think that I have accomplished this so far. I caused wars as he did, sure. I have gained members, as he did. I have built. But I think there was more of overall goal that he searching for. Something to separate the Kallahorn name from just a Knighthood.

That is why, members of Kallahorn and associates that read this message I have decided to take upon myself a rather large task. I shall finance it with my own pocket and spend the excise time that I have when not dealing with the Knighthood of Kallahorn and my other endeavors. This is a long term goal and will probably take dwarven months to become reality. Depending on support.

Kallahorn shall build a town around the Keep. As Stephen once hoped, one day our lands will prosper and perhaps.. turn into a Kingdom of sorts. The citizen lists, second supply line, laws, and government positions shall be worked on in the mean time. The Knighthood of Kallahorn will be my main focus and will have all of my attention as always.

This shall be one of the main topics brought up at our next meeting. I expect for all the members that are able to show up to this meeting.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Greetings good men and women loyal to the Kallahorn,

I, Slazf Kruvkva, of the recently formed "Grovestriders" mercenary guild, wish to propose free trade with the noble Kallahorn, and peacefull interaction between these two factions. I reserve for the Kallahorn the right to deem any rival among my motley band unworthy to enter Kallahorn territory. I wish you, Sir Julius, the best of luck in raising a settlement around your keep -and offer for a fair price, the service of myself and any of my willing mercenaries upon request- to aid with the building process (after the acceptance of free trade and peacefull interaction by your party).

Highest Regards,
Slazf Kruvkva
leader of the Grovestriders mercenary band,
sellsword and forest guide,
portrait artist
Julius

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn and the Mercenary group known as the Grovestriders have reached a contract upon this day. The contract and it's terms are posted below.
GS/K Peace Treaty wrote:The Knighthood of Kallahorn and the mercenary group known as the Grovestriders Band have reached terms upon an agreement. The following contract guarantees peace and free trade between the two factions until either group causes these terms to break.

The Grovestriders and Kallahorn shall remain at peace until the Knighthood of Kallahorn declares war on a faction or town that is allied with the settlement of them or vice versa. Should Kallahorn never declare war on any town or faction allied to them or it's allies, the two organizations shall remain at peace until something happens or one of the factions dies.

Signed,

Signed,
Slazf Kruvkva, Leader of the Grovestriders
Aeridor Isthil, formerly a Squire of the Knighthood, has rejoined the Knighthood on this day. He shall serve under us once more as Squire and further his studies to become a Knight.

Rukka, a rather lovely female orcess and brave warrior has joined the Knighthood as a mercenary.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Aeridor, it has been too long old friend,

welcome back.

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Julius Rothman is hereby kicked out of the Knighthood for commiting many dishonorable acts. If he is seen on our lands, force should be used to remove him.

~Dain~Laiden~

Julius has handed the deed over to myself. He no longer holds any hold over the lands or members of Kallahorn.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Dain Laiden and the lizard like creature Behemoth have assaulted I, Julius Rothman, on this day. They forced me to sign over rights of the land to Dain's name. It is, Dain, not I, that has been kicked from the Knighthood of Kallahorn.

Dain wishes to use the Knighthood's land as a feeding grounds for his temple. The same type of temple that has brought terror to the man and women of this isle for so long. It is my fault, Kallahorn and Gobaith that I let this bastard do this. I should have seen through his actions, through his hold over me that what he was doing was this.

I paid for the land with two gold coins. I paid for the additions and I paid for the road. Once I speak to Lorian I will make sure that these additions will be excluded from the land and will be paid back to my pocket.

As for the Knighthood of Kallahorn. Most of the members that choose to stay with Dain are in fact members of the Occult or the temple. Members that choose to stay with the Knighthood that I have tried to build for the last few months, pouring my heart, my soul, my pocket, my tongue and my life into shall stay with me.

I will tell Dain this, I will not let my brother's land be overran with the evil sinister that he plans to oversee there. You have beaten me today like I was nothing. I have a scar on my chest that I will wake up to every morning and think of you Dain. I don't care who your allies are, I don't care who follows you, and I don't care what you do with your part of the *Knighthood*. I shall find you and I will make you repay for what you have done.

I suggest you find a new board for your parchments. This parchment here has been wrote by my hand, my back has been the one arched over the table as he I wrote. I spent the money on the ink, the time, and the quill. It was not you, Dain, that made Kallahorn. You've sit in the shadows and allowed me to take the blame for your actions for too long.

The Knighthood of Kallahorn shall stand strong in this matter. I shall stand behind this new, noble and reformed version of what it once was. Not .. overflowing with the occult and the evilness of Dain Laiden and his loonies.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Last edited by Julius on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I, shall side with Dain and his 'loonies' on this one.

Julius, I was a fool to think that ye were any different than the spoilt brat I first glanced my eyes on when yer sorry arse arrived on this isle. It has become all too apparent that you care for noone but yerself... And even I have my limits directed at such an attribute in a person.
Your decisions are poor, and your judgement is worse. Fine with a blade ye may have become, but it matters not, when ye are lesser a man than that of a pig.

My regards to you, and yer one man army.
~Frederic Deuce Gretchen.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I hate to say it, but I told you so. You brought this upon yourself, Julius. You gave in to the thought of power over true friendship, and thus it has destroyed you.

~unsigned~