The Trollsbane Guard

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nimra_Therkel

Post by Nimra_Therkel »

Ich wurde vor zwei Tagen in der Werksstatt in Trolls Bane von einem Elfen angegriffen. Dieser Dummkopf wollte Geld von mir, obwohl ich sichtlich nur Hammer und Eisenbarren bei mir führte. Möglicherweise sind auch andere Absichten im Spiel gewesen, denn dieser Elf griff mich gleich mit einer vergifteten Waffe an, der ich ausser meinem Hammer nichts entgegenzuhalten hatte. Den Elfen würde ich wiedererkennen, habe mir seine niederträchtige Fratze eingeprägt ((876620748)). Zeugen berichteten mir später, dass es sich um einen gewissen Lonor handelte. Eine neusprachige Echse und der Ork Grunagk schleppten mich zum grauen Kreuz und konnen somit Schlimmeres verhindern. Grunagk nahm die Verfolgung des Elfen auf, seitdem habe ich ihn nicht mehr gesehen.
Neben einigen wiederherstellbaren Verlusten muss ich den für mich schmerzhaften Verlust eines einfachen Goldringes beklagen, ein Geschenk einer leider im Skelettwald verschollenen Freundin, und treues Andenken zugleich.

~Nimra Therkel, Schmied
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Nachdem der Vorfall bereits weiter zurückliegt als Jorokars verkündigung sollte er freigesprochen sein.

~A.Y.R.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Tallis,
Seeing that you are (i guess) in charge of the guard now i would like to ask if i can rejoin. I left a while back because i was... released by Yusuf for disagreeing over an arrest he made. Later on he often offered me my position back in the guard. Now however I was considering rejoining when he resigned.

Jonathan Cain,
Page of the Knights of Gobaith,
EX-recruit of kallahorn,
ex recruit of the town guard.
Citizen of Troll's Bane.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

The Guards of Troll's Bane shall be reformed once a Captain will be chosen.
This will hopefully be soon in the coming days, and shall be announced
immediately.

I ask you to bear a little longer.

~ Sir Jorokar
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Hey waiting is no problem to me. However I always thought when the captain stepped down the liutenant was declared captain (isnt that why hes there in the first place?) so I figured it was already reformed.

Signed,
Jonathan Cain
Amadi Yusuf Randal

ltgmkay wrote: I left a while back because i was... released by Yusuf for disagreeing over an arrest he made. Later on he often offered me my position back in the guard.
Dear guards.

Just want to clear something out.
I released recruit Jonathan Cain not because of disagreeing. I fired him because his behavior wasnt guard worthy.
He didnt show any respect, and he traited comrades with his behavior.
AND, he threatened to set the town on fire if I wont act like he wanted me to do.

Second, I never offered him his position back in the guard.
I told him that he has the possibility to change his mind and work on his behavior. And after that we may talk again about rejoining.

In my eyes he is completely unable to act as a guard.

Just wanted to point that out.

~A.Y.R.
Borine

Post by Borine »

I seem to be out of employment at the moment so I wish to join as a mercenary. I used to part of the Knighthood of Gobiath and I am good with a blade please dove me with information.

Borine
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I agree with Yusuf. Jonathan Cain is a danger to himself, he should not be put in a position that endangers other people as well.

~Dominic Fisher
Borine

Post by Borine »

Hmmm I think I should apply as town guard captain.....

Borine
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

What? First of all it was Evan Ross who made the threats! Secondly in case you forget you said after i helped SAVE the town from a fire that "If you consider it you may have your position back." And any ways how in the world do you set a solid stone building on fire? If Jorokar himself declares me unfit I'll withdrawl but not if a man who never met me and a former captain who was one of the most hated people on the isle say i should go!

Jonathan Cain
Last edited by CJK on Fri May 23, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

The elf described by Nimra Therkel on his previous parchment ((876****)) has continued to rob people in town.
However, as I saw him aswell, I can testify that this elf is not Lonor.

Faladron Furnir

---------------------

Der von Nimra Therkel auf seinem Pergament beschriebene Elf hat weitere Überfälle verübt. Allerdings, da ich ihn selbst gesehen habe, kann ich mit Sicherheit sagen dass es sich bei diesem Elfen nicht um Lonor handelt.

Nicht nur hat Lonor ein anderes Aussehen, die Überfälle wurden auch so plump verübt, dass sich jeder richtige Räuber in Grund und Boden schämen müsste, hätte er diese Taten zu verantworten.

Faladron Furnir
Amadi Yusuf Randal

ltgmkay wrote:What? First of all it was Evan Ross who made the threats!
Jonathan Cain
Evan Ross made the threats? And he didnt get punished for that, though you heard it and you were a recruit? Probably you didnt punish your friends, just people you disliked?
Now you start to insult your friends for your own actions? Very nice behavior. You really should not become a guard anymore..

~unsigned

Evan Ross wollte die Stadt niederbrennen? Und wieso wurde er dafür nicht bestraft? Oder war es doch eure Idee, Jonathan Caine, und jetzt versucht ihr Euren Freund zu belasten?
Jonathan Caine scheint wirklich ungeeignet als Wache zu sein...

~unsigned
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

You leave no signiture? Always a sure sign of one who doesn't believe his or her own words. Anyways I figured the captain and governor were a few feet away AND afterwards A.Y.R. arrested him for "defamation".
Anyways we are more aquantences not complete friends (no offense Evan).

A true signer,
Jonathan Cain
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

The corpse of a killed supposed thief can be retrieved by the lizard Zathroth near the pigpen in Bane by a town authority.

He was killed by Hendrik and Earas Sunvin, for thiefing an elf named Kazar.

They claim he insulted and attacked them first, when they cornered and questioned him about the theft, however the body of the thief does not bear any wounds that make one think he did put up a fight against them,
he rather looks like he was executed.

Furthermore miss Josy Wyatt was a witness to the theft and probably the murder aswell, so she might give more insight into this matter.

All persons involve have little knowledge of the new language, so a translator or a guard talking both languages should be used to question them about this incident.

Faladron Furnir,
who might not be as evil as people make it sound,
him doing guards work and all...
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

A note is placed on the guard board with enough words in common rather then elven to make it still understandable.
When a person is irreversibly killed by someone else, and it cannot be determined that this was in self-defence, it is seen as Murder in front of the law. ((OOC: Only Perma-deaths can be murder))
Anyone accused of Murder who doesn’t turn him/herself in immediately becomes an outlaw.
An unknown elven corpse, rather the head of a corpse was found just outside the Northern gate by the guard. At this time it is impossible to identify. There was a note left saying simply "The First", anyone with information please come forward.

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... hp?t=28526 ))

Mairae Auvria
Guard Recruit

((thanks changed))
Last edited by Mairae Auvria on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

((ooc: Its a severed head, not really a corpse. Just making sure you'd got that part.))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

(( This is the VERY old Guard board, For the current one go to http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... hp?t=27343))
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

((perhaps this one can be locked then?))