The Elven Community - Place where all elves can live in peac

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nilanooniel

The Elven Community

Post by Nilanooniel »

Greetings members of this guild.
Elladan and Nilanooniel invite u to come to their wedding at saturday the 31. of august starting at 20 o'clock middle europe time in the ceremonie cave.
we pleasure to wear fine cloth and no weapons.
we hope u find the way.
Elladan and Nilanooniel
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Greetings, my dear elven friends....

First of all, I would like to welcome our new member Lanthromire and wish him a great stay with us!

Second, and I would really appreciate your attention now... I am sad to see that most of our members are not in Illarion so often as they used to, and some of them are really good friends of mine... Khanor, where are you?! You are such a good person... Aerkady and Ganesa Dagny, I know you both are quite upset with the behaviour of some people, but I heard something today that I would like to share with you... just like Lanthromire told me today, there are still lots of good people in Illarion hoping that someday these troublemakers will understand the idea of living in society, but we can´t do that alone or if we are outnumbered... and the more good people leave the more will the remaining ones suffer from the world cruelty. So by this I humbly ask you to come back and help us make Illarion a funnier and good place to live in. From all the members I am seeing these days only 8 of them and I was starting to doubt my abilities to keep this moving until my good friends asked me not to give up because they believed this should work...
Even humans are trying their best to help us out, so why can´t we do it too? But I can´t do it by myself... as you all know I am much more of an advisor than a leader, so i would pretty much appreciate if you would share your ideas with me so we can keep our community.

As for the website Teesh promissed me to give me his password to it, but I havent had news yet, and so he promissed to give us what he has with him to help, but if you are really willing to help me on this I might even give a shot on a new website if that´s the case...

Now it is decision time... are you ready to really help make Illarion a better place to live? After all, this was our priority at first, wasn´t it? I hope you never forgot that... and I do need help, specially now that Dyluck has made me a teacher of his academy and I already have some students and a lot of work... I really do enjoy your company, so please... help me arrive in Troll´s Bane without hearing sad stories about people getting killed, because I am patient and I try to be strong, but it is happening so often that I need extra help to control myself... I know that many people would be hurt if I ever decided to leave, but if I can´t help people be together then I can´t do anything.............

My heart seeks peace to those I care about......
Kalypse
Mishrack

The Elven Community

Post by Mishrack »

"Even humans are trying their best to help us out, so why can´t we do it too?"
Oy Kaly, don't ye be forgetting about us dwarfs!

and Khanor, Ganesa and Aerky!
Do come back!

Sorry for postin here if itøs an elven thread only...
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Hello dear Mishrack!!

Of course! I have many dwarven friends!! I could never forget you... oh and just as I remember now... you are a genious!!! Alun talked to me last night and apparently he is willing to forget that trouble with Cain Freemont... you have nothing to worry about, Cain... but Alun is worried about how their homeland people are going to react to such disobedience. He told me he might stay in Illarion for a longer time than he was going to...

Thank you sooo much for helping Cain.. he deserved it... feel free to come to us anytime you wish... you doesn´t necessarily have to be an elf to talk to us. You are a friend, and the thoughts of our friends should always be heard...

My heart seeks peace to those I care about...
Kalypse
Alun Terod

The Elven Community

Post by Alun Terod »

#me reads the messages thoughtfully.

I hope it is alright I am posting here.

Kalypse, I do not think I will need to worry about Drundir...It appears our little Mannelig has declared war against Drundir.  I know you tend to worry about things, but do not worry about Drundir, they have some of the strongest fighters and mages ever.  It seems that (Prince)Mannelig could not stand the embarassment of being beat by a normal man, having renouced my nobility.  With his royal rage, he declared war on Drundir...He claims that it was "due to my actions"

Cain,  I know I cannot ever ask for true forgiveness from you, but I wish to make amends with you for my actions and attempts.  I cannot even forgive myself for what I was going to try doing, please disregard my past transgression against you.

Mishrack, thank you very much for turning me against my duty.  Without you I do not know what might have actually happened.

Please take care everyone.
I do not know when I will be able to see any of you again, since I am enlisting.  But I hope that I will see you all soon.

Honorably,
Alun Terod
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Hello my friends!

Alun, it is with great pleasure that I read these news and I must say that I believe in you although there are still a couple of things that I don´t agree on your behaviour... but anyway, I do not hold the truth and I am just giving my opinion. If everyone was equal then we wouldn´t have anything to learn or discuss, correct?

Cain, I am sure that your heart is capable of forgiving Alun and I know it is probably going to take some time but you are a great elf and I believe in you.

Now to the whole community... if you have any suggestions on how to make the community better please do post here so we are able to discuss... right now I am searching for a person who can help us on our writings ((website)).
Cain Freemont

The Elven Community

Post by Cain Freemont »

Kalypse, hello.

I fear the worst.  It seems that Mannelig did not exactly declare direct war on Drundir...He declared war on Alun himself.  In another message, (rpg board) Mannelig states,

"The fact Reamins, The man known as Alun started hostilities, insulted me, insulted Arcana and turned his back on a diplomat, thus on this day I do declare a state of war on him. If he is to ask his homeland for forgiveness, then they will also be targeted."  Clearly, Mannelig has gone completely mad, ordering his troops to advance here and "make war" with Alun himself.

He also stated that if I wished I could receive "political asylum protection"  which in laments terms means, isolation.  I now have not only forgiven Alun, but am on his side, ready to take up arms and help him.  I can never forgive Mannelig's actions, for he has crossed the borderline of forgiveness in my heart.  Alun, I am going to assist you in every way, just like long ago in Drundir.  We are going to make it through this.

Sincerely,
Mishrack

The Elven Community

Post by Mishrack »

Friends stick together right?
And no, you will not make me change my mind.
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

To be honest I don´t think I would like to see you all fighting and I would talk to mannelig about this but............ apparently he is not listening to me anymore...
I believe rage took over his heart and I think only a miracle can help this. What I can do is pray that it will all end well... but I will continue trying to reach him..
Mishrack

The Elven Community

Post by Mishrack »

yet another miracle performed, and all is now bliss again...
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Hello dear elves and friends! :)

All right, I have been thinking of something based on one thing that Nila tought me and it seems like some people are actually enjoying it.... DANCE! Then one thing occured to me.. why not make this something for more people to do at the same time and have fun? ((I am not sure if gypsies existed by the time of Illarion, but they are the ones who gave me this idea)) I would like to try it sometime and I am going to need four couples and a musician... In case you are wondering yes, the idea is to dance around a campfire... that´s just a thought that occured to me and I don´t know if it will work, so if you have any other thoughts to share about this or something else, feel free to do so.

Let´s try to see some movement in Illarion other than swords swinging...:)
Khanor Faenohan

The Elven Community

Post by Khanor Faenohan »

Hello Kalypse, i see you noticed i was away for some time. I won't be on as often as i was, well i don't think i will be. Anyway, i was away . . . . . for a while . . . . .
Brendan Mason

The Elven Community

Post by Brendan Mason »

Kalypse, I'd love to help with dancing!
T'will be like a musical, maybe we could perform a show and everything. :)
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Oh, finally someone answered me! :)
I thought I was going to keep talking to the walls...hehe
Hi Khanor, I hope to see you again soon...
Brendan, thank you very much! I appreciate it... we need a partner for you though :-)
Brendan Mason

The Elven Community

Post by Brendan Mason »

#me scratches his chin at who could be his partner...

maybe...
Mannelig... lol
Don't worry, I'll think of someone!
Elkrim

The Elven Community

Post by Elkrim »

Nice idea, Kalypse :)

((But the reason for writing is ooc-stuff:

I don't know, if Teesh (or Liriel) told you, that I've done some translation-work.
I translated the "plans"- and the "elven race"-rubric from english to german.
If there is someone, who can develop the "community-hp" further (maybe you?), I can send the translated text to this one...))

See you.
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Hello Elkrim

((yes, I know that already... apparently Liriel found someone willing to help us with the hp, but she will be busy for about 3 weeks, I think... I liked the idea of having someone who actually understands how it´s done, but I think it would be better if this person was often in Illarion so it could be updated soon enough... maybe if you or anyone else have some ideas I could give it a try, but it certainly won´t be a professional kind of hp... but if you could help me translate things then I think it could work... thank you))

Brendan..... I don´t think mannelig likes to dance..hehehe :)
Elkrim

The Elven Community

Post by Elkrim »

Kalypse,

I grant you every help, you need.
If I'm able to do it.
Tell me what to do and I'll try ;).

See you.

(Edited by Elkrim at 5:50 pm on Aug. 29, 2002)
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

*walks in and posts some news cheerfully*

Greetings all elven friends!:)

It is with great pleasure that I announce that our page is up again! I didn´t make anything different.. I basically just rebuilt it...all I need now is to update the information in it, although I have already updated the members list. ((I don´t know much about it and my resolution is 1024x768, so if any of you have problems with it, please tell me... Elkrim, if you could send me the translations via e-mail I would appreciate it.. you can find the address on the community page which is now http://www.geocities.com/elven_community/ ))

Thank you for attention...

(Edited by Kalypse at 7:11 pm on Aug. 30, 2002)
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

((hi, I just wanted to say that I put Kalypse´s picture and history under the members section of the website... It is the first story I ever made for rp purposes, so please be patient if you find something wrong. And if you do please tell me cause it´s really important to me. Thank you so much, i would appreciate if you took the time to read it and tell me what you think))
Elkrim

The Elven Community

Post by Elkrim »

((You have linked the braces too.
Maybe you edit your posting...))
Mishrack

The Elven Community

Post by Mishrack »

hmm Kalypse, be careful of an Elf named Evermore...
He just attacked me, thinking I was someone else...
didn't even bother to ask first.
this is especially worrying as we have know each other some time...
I think he might be ever so slightly deranged.
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

Greetings!

@ Mishrack - Thank you for your concern, I haven´t met Evermore yet so I can´t say anything now.

I would like to welcome our new member Sordilia! I wish you a good stay with us!
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

((The website´s german part has german buttons now too... With time I will have the missing parts, I hope.))

Greetings, dear elves and friends!

I haven´t had any news from you on the last days, I am missing you all... I haven´t had any news if the dancing idea is good, except from one moment in Troll´s Bane that Nila and Elladan took some time to dance with me and Lanthromire.
I can´t make a community without your participation...
Roke

The Elven Community

Post by Roke »

((I was trying to visit your website but all of a sudden the window which it was in would close before the website was loaded, I used the link from the illarion website, just thought to let you know.))
Caledia

The Elven Community

Post by Caledia »

Hello Kalypse, hello Elven-Community,

I agree with Kalypse, that our Community would be a better community if we organise some things that we can do together. It is realy sad, that I am in the community some weeks and doesn't know who realy is in it. I meet some people, but most of the members are unknown to me. So I think it is a good idea to have irregular meetings like a talking-round, dancing-workshop or something similar. That would give us all a better feeling of "community".

((If you need more help with the translation of the page, please tell me.))

Keep up the good work, Kalypse.

Yours, Caledia

(Edited by Caledia at 12:34 am on Sep. 3, 2002)
Kalypse

The Elven Community

Post by Kalypse »

@Caledia
Thank you so much for trying to help me. I know this is not going to be easy because I am terrible with developing ideas, but I think it can work.

@Askarion
Would you please search for me next time we are both in town? I still don´t know if you talked to Teesh or Liriel, but I don´t remember you and I would really like to know you as much as I know some of our members.

We need to be together, work together, laugh together... and if Korwin is around, even get splashed with a bucket of water together..hehe  I am always doing those things with my friends, but when I think about it just a few are actually from the community... It´s almost like the real community is made just on that spot of Troll´s Bane and on that certain period of time. Even if you think working all day is fun, why not give a try at working together with others? I can assure you that it is a lot funnier.

Be safe, good friends.
Korwin

The Elven Community

Post by Korwin »

I'm very touched you remebered me Kalypse. Anyway, I myself think the dance would be a fine idea. I would suggest putting up some sort of bulletin elsewhere such as the RPG board. Seeing as few people who aren't elves actually look at the elven community thread.
Kalypse

Post by Kalypse »

I will always remember my friends... :D
I hope to see you all soon!
Khanor Faenohan

Post by Khanor Faenohan »

Greetings all, long time no see. I hope to see you all soon. It's great to be back! :lol: