Willpower and essence

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aradhul

Willpower and essence

Post by Aradhul »

What do these two things do for our characters??Or what will they do if they dont do anything now??
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

wrong forum, but, willpower is willpower, how easily can your character be bribed? How hard is his mind to control?

Essense, how you influence people. Dwarfs have a low essense because they are stinky, and other people might not like this.

You should make your character according to what he is like, not what would make him uber-powerful, and if they told you what these did, you would most likely hike them up or leave them blank.
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Oops sorry. But thanks for the information
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Well I don't mean "you" specifically, just most people.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Stinky...? STINKY?! look who's talking, orc :p

At least we are supreme beings when it comes to willpower :D
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Essence doesn't do that...
Groulin

Post by Groulin »

couldn't you just roleplay how easily you're bribed, or how much you stink? where as you can't just roleplay your strength or intelligence, because it counts on the battlefield, where not everything would be roleplayed. But stink or whatever can easily be roleplayed, perhaps if you're correct with your definition, willpower and essence is not needed at all?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Like I said... Essence is for something else... I know what it does... But I ain't telling...