Seekers (to all members...)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Athian

Seekers (to all members...)

Post by Athian »

To all Order of the Seeker members:
As I know we all lead very busy lives right now and may not all have time for a meeting so instead i'm just leaving a message for you all. Our Order will be holding a auction soon, of many various raw gems, hard to come by weapons and other items. thrity percent of the profit will be added to the Orders funds, the rest will be divided amongst it's members evenly, as it always has been.
secondly i'd like to get a consenus on the feelings for a name change for the Order. though nothing has been decided yet, I'd like to have all of your opinions before any decision is made.
The last thing i'd like to ask of you all is to please lend a hand To Seeker Kalom, who is newer to the island then the rest of us. He can be a bit hard to handle but please have patients with him until he understands how thing work around here.

Hope to see you soon.
Athian Corulas
Sura Seeker
Athian

Post by Athian »

Notice to all that Seeker Kalom has proven to be...how should i put this um a complete fool. He has become far to much to deal with and see's nothing wrong with casting town fires attacking people and being overall annoying to the Citizens of Trollsbane. Therefore i was forced to remove him from my Order. Sorry everyone but I'm not cleaning up after this fool. He's no longer my concern.
Kalom Kekkel

Post by Kalom Kekkel »

you say i am a fool when i am not you say you were my master and said killing me alot would give me a higher defecne now i have my on clan and allies athian so hold your tounge
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

So this means you would have No problem if I seperated his head from his body??

~Mr. R~
Kalom Kekkel

Post by Kalom Kekkel »

go ahead kill him
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Wasnt talking to you. I was talking to Athian

~Mr. R~
Athian

Post by Athian »

Sadly, i think everyone knows killing someone will not get them higher defense or whatever you speak of, killing someone makes them dead and worse off upon there return to the living. anytime i was forced to regretable raise a hand to my apprentice was beacause he felt is honor wa soffended and thusly started attacking people. even Aradhul can testify to that. Kalom has also on serval occasions lite people ablaze simply because he was not getting any attention. Kurtis was one such person to be attacked like that while he and i were speaking with Lady Josefine.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

"Athian,I want to say before I leave,that I still want a date with your sis."
Kincent walks away laughing.Then He thinks to himself maybe I shouldn't have doen that then he say to himself "No I had joke about that at lest once before i left,he'll think it's funny anyways"
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian has the strange feeling that Kincent is in need of a visit to the cross.
"Don't worry my friend i will help you!"

P.S keep away means keep away you bum.