i get the msg: wsaeconnrefused

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Pouah

i get the msg: wsaeconnrefused

Post by Pouah »

The server is online but i cant connect, i tried to make a new char and i got the msg: wsaeconnrefused then i click on ok and i got: maybe the server is not online or u have no internet connection, then i click on ok again and i got: Cant connect!, my internet is working and the server is online so why cant i play? PLz help me
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Please tell me you actually passed the email application before trying to log in.[/list]
Ghoun

Post by Ghoun »

maybe you have a firewall installed that blocks the connection to illarion or your port that illarion uses is used by another application or you have no direct connection like lan or router which can also block illarion. please tell us something more, else we cannot help you that much!
did it work before, or are you new to illarion?
Pouah

Post by Pouah »

ok sry if i didnt tell u a lot of info... Yes i have a router but i played a lot of online games and im sure the router isnt blocking anything, and i dont have a firewall... But what is the "email application" Moathia is talking about? If it's the " account request" i did not pass it, i though we had to do it after we created a character on the client...
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

You do. You create the character, then go through the account application process. You should read the first page more thoughroly or for the first time. www.illarion.de
Pouah

Post by Pouah »

ok, i didnt go through the application process cuz i cant even create a char because of the msg i get..... help me please
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

You don't even have to be online to create a character, double click the Illarion icon, then hit oc on genral info, then look at the bottome right of the account box, and hit new character, it should come up with a screen, with some typing boxes, and some sliding counters, create your character and then remeber the information about the name and password, then make send an email to the account peopletelling them your name and password.
Shi'voc

Post by Shi'voc »

wrong.
he has to be online to create the char.