The Order of The Seeker

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Athian

The Order of The Seeker

Post by Athian »

After a long long search its come to my attention how misunderstood my Soverign Goddess Cherga truely is. since the time wence she punished for former followers for there awful betrayal and thusly incidently plagued us with the undead creatures called Mummies/(zombies) My dear goddess Has been looked upon as a Goddess of evil intent. This is as anything a mere facade cast by those mortals who do not understand. As anything there are two sides to this story. Though she may be the Goddess of Spirits and Death it is she alone who responsible for making sure that all who die are put in there respective places of belonging. She tends to souls of the lost as do her followers. Though recently as before, people once again worship her merely for the goal of gaining immortality. I myself care not your reason. nor does my Goddess as some may have taken the time to read.
I feel the time has come to restore My goddess to her former Glory. Thusly I am founding THE ORDER OF THE SEEkER. Thos who join me will learn more about my goddess and become a true Servent of Goddess Cherga. through her one may Learn the secrets of immortality and even necromancy if one chooses that path. Or like myself may become a seeker and help guild lost souls to there places of rest. It is not for I to judge what you do with the knowledge of gain. that is left only to our goddess Cherga and the fates themsleves. we have many goals. I have many goals, the first fo which is the construction of a new temple since restoration of the old is hindered by the presence of the mummies. If you want to know more Join me. I Am available almost daily for those who need. me, or feel free to leave me a message at any time. Thank you for your time. and may you be granted long life by goddess Cherga.
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

elvin reads the piece of paper hanging at the board an writes:

sounds dumb.

the comment isn't signed.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Thats ok Elvin. i never liked you anyway. if no one helps me i'll just do it myself. not like many of you would have the dedication to go it alone. but i'm not afraid. so Elvin it may be dumb to you but, it doesn't matter, and that the beauty of it all.
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

ooc: err..........under the "sounds dumb" was written: not signed,
that means: you cant know who has written this. ooc off.
Athian

Post by Athian »

well consider my last remark OCC i just don't find it neccasary for anyone to bad mouth someone elses idea. If you don't like it then don't bother with it and definatly don't give your negative views to everyone else who reads it. thik it makes it easier for me?
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

I shall endever to help in anyway I can.

Faramier
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

Elvin if you were writing OOC then you can't say "not signed" since OOC everyone can obviously see who posted what.
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

Look it dosent matter, everyone knows what he means, your not a GM elaralith so dont act like one.
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

GMs are here to help people. There are a limited number of GMs. The GMs themselves have stated before that all of us more experienced players should help out the younger ones. I am only doing extra work to advise a new player. If you have nothing better to do except hinder people who help the work of the GMs and you wish to do nothing yourself then SHUT UP!
Thank you.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

ELaralith has insulted the player of Guingalan, can she be banned?
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

All I'm going to say is that your are messing up Athian thread for his new guild...how you like it if some did that to a thread for you guild/clan/tribe
Now Children go play nice.

@Grant, lol
Cuderon

Post by Cuderon »

So let me advise you Elaralith, as you are a newer player than me:

1. Don´t tell people to shut up. That doesn´t show of your good manners.

2. Elvin´s first post was obviously written ingame. He wrote ingame on the boards "That sounds dumb." And he signed as an anonymous, also ingame.

3. His (Elvin´s) second post was ooc, because Athian called him by his name, but he didn´t sign it. So how could Athian know who wrote it?

This discussion is absolutely unnecessarily. Please, could any mod delete all the ooc-comments that have nothing to do with the original thread?
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

I think Elvin was wrong to post in the first place, there was no need. If a person makes a guild on the guild page then it should be used by the guild, people asking about the guild and such things. Not just 'sounds dumb'. By the way, this is ooc incase no-one noticed :wink:
Saurin Talon

Post by Saurin Talon »

Saurin walks past the town and suddenly notices Athian's name and a message written by him, while reading it he remembers Athian's words he told him about, when they met before and writes a short message:
Dear Athian,
I think its a very good idea of you to do this step, i thought several times about the words you told me when we were telling our "quests" to each other, but you know that I've my own dream, but I hope you will have a good time and succes by finishing your "dream"...

gez.
your Friend
Saurin Talon the Glasblower
Athian

Post by Athian »

Go Here
(updated...slightly, hey more members at least.)
Last edited by Athian on Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucuriu

Post by Bucuriu »

Athian you asked me to join your clan and i would be happy to i just want to state that a long time ago i might have been know as tonuu the lizardman so i am not new to this game infact i was in the #1000 area.
I am coming back to the game so all i will need to be informed about is the new places on the map =) :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
Athian

Post by Athian »

((heh, alright, then see you soon))
Athian

Post by Athian »

To all memeber we will be attending the Everlasting prayer, as well as praying at least once a week. those not able to attend contact me .
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

I would like to join if I may, I am have been a devoted follower of cherga for a long time and have made some sacrifices in order to bring me closer to her.
Athian

Post by Athian »

That would be fine, but i'd like to speak with, you sometime tommorrow in town
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

I take it upon myself to say that I am now part of this community. Athian has entrusted upon me the oganising of ceremonies, thus I would like to know all members of this organisation and thier purpose for being here.

I am a long dedicated follower of cherga and have taken some of the greatest sacrifices for her. I am well aquanted with the ways of cherga, thus you can look to me for spiritual guidence within this organisation.

Also if any members would like to perform a ceremony to cherga for whatever reason, please feel free to ask for my help as I will always be willing.

Also those new to the guild who wish to learn more about cherga, the spirits or have any other questions about the island feel free to ask me.

Occasionally I will ask for your prescence at a greater ceremony and will request your audience when the time is appropriate.
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

I have taken the voyage yet again, my reasons for this are my own, it will bring me closer to my goddess. I will still help with ceremonies and guidence, however I urge you to get used to my more "fluffy" state and to listen carefully as my voice is weak without a body as a medium.

I hope to learn secrets like I did the last time, I can teach you great things, though some of them you may learn yourself.

I shall sohw you guidence if you seek it.
Athian

Post by Athian »

We now have an offical alliance with the cooperative farming guild. Well maybe we can help plant stuff or something.

A Confused and slightly amused:

Athian Corulas-Sura
Order of the Seeker.
Athian

Post by Athian »

welcome Vallithaesirr and Deies As the newest Seekers of the Caste. It will be a pleasure wroking together with the two of you.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

((The new and improved website is up http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/the_seekers/Main.htm
There it is)
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

Can all active members report please. I want to see numbers for the "hopefully" upcoming ceremony.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

When is the ceremony?
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

Undecided at this moment, I want to see how many members regardless.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

i will be there Faramier as will a few others who do not use the town wall to leave their thoughts
Athian

Post by Athian »

As if i'd miss this Ceremony and have you breathing down my neck the rest of my life. i'll be there of course Faramier. it's my duty after all.