To the East....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Moathia

Post by Moathia »

" I will love you forever Sevious" she whispers and her horse takes a few steps backwards.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Kalamon suddenly dissappears in front of Sevious. Sevious looks around stunned wondering where he just went. A feeling suddenly hits him in the back of his head. "Confused now, eh Sevious?", Kalamon says in a laughing voice. "I'll find you...come out if you dare...", Sevious says holding his sword up to his head with both hands. "Very well...", Kalamon says appearing down in front of him. "It's time I face you. You're right. Well let's go.", Kalamon says laughing as he appears right to Sevious' left. Sevious turns his body to face him again then suddenly several more Kalamons appear all along Sevious. About five are either in front or to his left or right. "So Sevious...if your really pure hearted you can tell which one is the real me. But the fakes will still pack a punch!", Kalamon says laughing as five of his voices speak at once.

Sevious turns his head trying to guess which one when suddenly two of them charge in at him quick. They both have red glowing energy swords and begin slashing. Sevious brings his sword to his left to the first one attacking him and manages to deflect it's attack and then jumps back to stop another blow from the one attacking from his right. He takes his right hand off the wryym's tooth and brings it up to meet the Kalamon's face. The Kalamon suddenly disappears from view and then Sevious turns around to stop the other one. Suddenly, he brings his sword to Sevious again but this time hits him. Sevious gasps at the red energy blade pierces his armor and tears open his arm. He grasps it in pain and then glares back at the remaining four Kalamons surrounding him.

All four of them laugh as they float a few inches from the earth. "Seems you're not as strong as I thought", Kalamon says. Sevious looks back up at them all and then concentrates. "Remember to monitor their movements...", a familar voice says ringing through his head. Sevious looks over at the motionless body of Tivel and then back up at the Kalamons. Three of them charge at Sevious with their swords all swinging at him. Sevious hops back dodging one then the other as they continue to come at him. His arm stings as the open air hits it and some sprinkling rain hits it. He let's out another grunt as another energy sword barely misses him again. Sevious suddenly feels something growing in him. A blue energy like force begins to glow around him. "Hmm...so you're now discovering it.", Kalamon says laughing. "To late though."

Sevious suddenly feels the blue force glow around him but this time he picks up his sword and feels the pain go further and further in the back of his mind from his arm. This time it's Sevious pressing forward. The Kalamon's backing back trying to deflect his attacks as he glows through the others. Sevious suddenly swings and then one of the remaining four Kalamon's disappear again. Once again he swings and his sword goes into the chest of one of the floating hooded figures. Two left. Sevious fights the one in front of him with no sight of the other Kalamon. Suddenly up above him the Kalamon comes flying down with his sword ready to stab Sevious in the back. Sevious isn't quick enough to realize this...
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia jumps between Sevious, the and the Kalamon about to stab him in the back, and uses her staff to block the sword, the Kalamon begins to focus his attacks on her, and she stuggles to block it's attacks.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious notices Moathia struggling to block and dodge Kalamon's attacks. He feels a spark within him. Something he must do. Sevious quickly brings his heavy sword up to the head of the Kalamon in front of him and sure enough he disappears. Sevious turns around and runs for Kalamon. Kalamon moves out of the way as Sevious flys to the ground. His head scrapes the ground as he slides to the side of the hill. "Get up Sevious. You can do better than that.", Kalamon said as Sevious' glow begins to dim. "Or have you had enough?", Kalamon says as he laughs looking down at Moathia. "Shall I kill her or you first?", Kalamon says thinking. He suddenly disappears in front of Moathia and right in front of Sevious. He quickly seizes Sevious around his back and picks him up and then disappears again with Sevious.

He quickly reappears in front of Moathia and grabs her by her collar and then closes his eyes and chants some ancient words. All three of them disappear from the battle on top of the hill....Sevious blinks once or twice as Kalamon drops him. He feels like is falling and then he suddenly just lands face down on the ground. Kalamon appears not to far away. They had seemed to have reappeared into some strange place. The air and the ground is red. "Welcome to the other realm you knew about Sevious. This is the Orcaen's home. Where I bred them. And where the continue to breed with other monsters here. There are lots. But this is between you and me and I figured we could fight here. Now...let's get to it. I'm tired of this child play.", Kalamon says as he throws Moathia to the side. He again summons his red energy sword before him and laughs as he floats over towards Sevious.

Sevious slowly gets up and grips the wryyms tooth. "Oh and didn't I forget to mention...that sword isn't going to work much here. Hahah", Kalamon says as he smirks. Kalamon uses his free left hand and the wryym's tooth floats up out of Sevious' hands and into the air... He suddenly clenches his hand into a fist and the sword shatters. "Now it's up to you to figure out what to do.", Kalamon says. He charges again at Sevious and slashes. This time with just him. Kalamon pulls his free hand to his side and a red fire like ball appears next to it. He suddenly let's it loose and it fires at Sevious. Several balls of this fly out at Sevious. Sevious jumps from side to side and soon he falls to the ground trying to catch his breath again. Kalamon frowns then looks up at the sky. "It seems you manage to get around that. Well now. How about this?", Kalamon says as he gazes up at the dark red sky.

"Entis fuei sodle.", Kalamon chants. From up above the sky begins to turn in fury as if it to is mad. Something is stirring up above them. From up above something comes flying down. "Behold. A dragon.", Kalamon says as a red dragon comes landing down next to Kalamon. Kalamon floats up onto the dragon's saddle and sits down and laughs. "Now let's see how you fare.", Kalamon says gesturing towards Moathia. Kalamon sticks his hand out and begins to lift it up as Moathia begins to rise. He brings her over to the tail of the dragon and the dragon closes it around her and laughs to himself. "Now Moathia. What does it feel like to be near a dragon!? A real dragon? Haha", Kalamon says laughing.
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Boremier gets his sword and turns to Xantam and says “Lets go” hearing this Xantam grins. From the top of the hill Boremier looks out and spots Crainter points out where to Xantam there goal is, Xantam looks out and nods. The way to Crainter isnt far, it seems that they came from the back of the battle, so many siege weapons lay in there way

Xantam and Boremier run up under the trees, staying in the shadows hopeing they can get a fair distance without much trouble. The run up to a rock, and peer out, seeing no one they proceed to a nearby trubuchet. They look up at the gigantic catapult and Boremier says “Maybe we can help by destroying some of these siege weapons” Xantam looks around and sees the trebuchet is held together by rope. “If we cut all these rope it should fall apart” Boremier nods and runs around and starts cutting ropes on the opposite side as Xantam and they start cutting. After half the ropes are cut it falls apart, then Xantam and Boremier realize that this wasnt a good idea, since it was quite loud in just a few minutes dozens of soldiers were heading there way. Xantam and Boremier start to run out of sight, but there attempt was useless, they were quickly seen and the soldiers run towards there location. Xantam looks around for an escape route, he looks to see a trubuchet with a ladder leading to a higher platform on it. “I think i have an idea” Xantam points to the trubuchet and Boremier looks at it and nods.

Xantam and Boremier run to it as soldiers catch up and are only 20 yards from them. Boremier runs to the ladder and climbs up and Xantam soon follows, by the time they are up the trubuchet is surrounded by orceans. Xantam kicks the ladder down looking at the orceans realizing that once again, they had made another big mistake. As Xantam and Boremier try to get higher the orceans bring up ladders and start to climb. Many orceans reach to where Boremier and Xantam are and they realize that they have to fight so they get ready to fight

The first orcean grabs platform to pull himself but Xantam digs his claws into the orcean soldiers hand and pulls out and in shock the orcean falls clashing into other orceans. But there being more than one ladder Xantam cant do this to each one so soon the small platform is full of orceans. Boremier slashes at the orceans knocking them over and shoving them off. Xantam keeps some of the orceans back with a wide range with his long arms and claws. Boremier runs towards teh middle of the platform to where Xantam is holding off at and he sees a way to escape. As Xantam digs his claws into some more orceans Boremier climbs to the joint of the catapult and cuts the rope holding it back. The catapult flies forward and smashes into the platform they are standing on and then falls to the ground leaving a bridge for them. Xantam realizes what Boremier has down and makes way to it as Boremier jumps from his current point down to where the catapult now lays. Boremier runs down to reach teh ground, where no more orcean soldiers remain, all either are on the trubuchet or have gotten back into the battle Boremier sees Xantam still up top struggling. Xantam fighting his way out realizes he wont be able to make it so he runs the nearest edge and jumps and as he falls he thrusts his claws in the wall of the trubuchet. Xantam looks down and yells to Boremier “Cut the ropes! I’ll be ok.” Boremier nods and starts the cut the ropes holding together the not yet finished trubuchet. Soon the trubuchet starts to fall apart and as the side Xantam is on falls he grabs hold of a rope and swings down to safety.

Most of the orcean soldiers are far down in the battle. Boremier turns to Xantam and says "i could where Crainter was from up there, hes not to far away” Xantam nods and they head out. They come around to where some horses are being held and they decide to take them for a quicker trip. They ride out into the battle pushing past orceans
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

" You want me to be scared Kalamon? A dragon, one form of death opposed to another, if I'm going to die, I will not fear it, for everything ends in death, only gods live forever Kalamon." she tells him.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious concentrates on the large red dragon in front of him as it let's out snorts of smoke and the such as it begins to move towards Sevious. Sevious slowly begins to walks back. All around him there's nothing to use or do. Armed with nothing he slowly begins to concentrate with his movements. The dragon cocks it's head at Sevious and roars loudly. Sevious jumps back startled by this sudden movement. Soon Sevious finds the same thing he had back on the hill top from within. He begins to glow blue again and this time in his hand, like Kalamons, Something begins to form. Some particles plunge together and it grows out towards the area in front of him. It stops after it reaches about four feet like.

Sevious gazes at the energy like sword in his hand and then looks back up at the Dragon in time as it runs at him on all fours. Sevious stands there and suddenly the dragon pulls it's head back and let's out fire from within it's throat. Sevious holds his left hand up to his body realizing that these are probably going to be his last breathing moments. He closes his eyes and the area around him suddenly begins to turn hot and the heat increases but Sevious doesn't feel himself burning to a crisp. He slowly opens his eyes and sees that a blue shield has appeared around his left arm and the rest of his body. Wondering how it happened, he stands up with his left arm up still. He slowly begins to walk towards the dragon as pulls it's head up preparing to let out fire again.

"Don't worry Kalamon. I'm ready to fight you. Put down the dragon and Moathia and let's fight now.", Sevious says with a slight smirk on his face. Kalamon looks down at him with a bemused look and slightly laughs. "This is another one of them tests Sevious. After this you'll be able to fight me all you want. But you know, that is if you survive.", Kalamon says. Sevious shrugs and continues to move towards the dragon. The dragon comes running towards Sevious. The red ground shakes as it runs full speed at him. Sevious jumps to the side and the dragon slides around. Sevious brings his left arm down and then sticks his left hand out before him. In it another sword like the blue one in his right forms. Sevious runs at the dragon's legs with both swords in an x shape in front of him.

The dragon lifts it's front foot up and prepares to stomp down on Sevious. Sevious slashes his right and left swords into their directions as the dragon's foot comes flying down. The dragon let's out crys of pains but soon afterwards begins to flap it's enormous wings. Sevious trys to back up but falls back from the dragon's wings as they flap up and down. The dragon flies straight up into the air with Kalamon still on it's back and Moathia grasped in it's tail. It comes flying back down after doing a sharp turn in the red sky and let's out a sharp fire blast. Sevious holds up his left hand again as the fire blast goes over him again. The dragon goes back up in the sky and begins to fly back around again. Sevious pulls back in his sword in his right hand and runs up to the edge of a cliff. He looks down and peers at red water, water that is as red as blood...He hears the sounds of thousands of screams down in them.

Sevious ignores it as the dragon comes flying back down towards the cliff. Once again Sevious holds his left arm up and blocks the fire blast but this time immediately jumps off and manages to grab the dragon's hind leg. The dragon immediately shakes it's foot as it trys to get Sevious off. Sevious forms his sword as his right hand slips and brings it up into the dragon's leg. He does the same with his left and steadily begins to climb up the dragon's side doing this. He manages to get on it's back and walks up to Kalamon. Kalamon turns around at him and laughs. "Good one Sevious. Now. It's time for you to do what you need.", Kalamon says. Kalamon disappears before his eyes and then the dragon begins to go beserk.

It's wings flap harder and harder but then it's tail lets loose...Moathia begins to fall down to the ground from about 500 feet up in the air. Sevious sees her and lets out a worried cry. He runs off the back of the Dragon and jumps off...."I'm coming", he manages to get out. Sevious falls to the ground quickly. Sevious puts his arms tightly to his side and his legs together and with his armor he falls faster than Moathia. About 400 feet in the air he's halfway towards her and falling faster and faster. nearly 200 feet he finally catches her. He wraps his arms around her and catches her. From behind him...in his back, a pair of blue energy like wings sprout out. They flap by themselves and he slowly goes down towards the same cliff. They finally land and Sevious sets Moathia down on the ground. The cliff begins to shake as Kalamon appears in front of Sevious and Moathia and draws his own red sword out and slashes at the cliff.

Sevious feels the rock fall out from underneath him and he begins to fall with it as it finally breaks loose...."So Moathia. It seems I've finally won. Once he falls into that sea of souls he'll be trapped there forever hahah....", Kalamon says laughing.....
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia grabs onto the edge of the cliff and hangs there, as a blue cloud forms below Sevious,he lands onit softly, and it begins float upwards back to the cliff, Moathia drops down onto it, and it floats up and dissappears drpoing them both to the ground behind Kalamon, Sevious stands up, but Moathia lays there breathing heavily, a lot of her magic drained in the attempt.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier and Xantam finaly arrive at the same location as Crainter and Kalamon. "It looks as though we are here Xantam. We must go quickly!" Boremier and Xantam rush up the stairs.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious looks to the exhausted Moathia and smiles a little bit to say thank you. He then looks back up at Kalamon. Kalamon's eyes flare with anger as Sevious walks up to him. "You say I wasn't ready before? Hmm. Well it seems I passed your test. Let's get going.", Sevious says bringing his hand up to his head. His does a hand motion to Kalamon that says to him 'come on'. Kalamon's eyes flow in anger again. Sevious kicks his feet off of the ground and charges at Kalamon at full force. Kalamon runs at him too this time instead of floating. Sevious brings his energy up to Kalamon's and the clash together. A blinding light fills the area all around. Kalamon falls back a little bit and then so does Sevious. Kalamon laughs a little but says nothing.

They continue to push at a draw. Sevious looks over at his right and notices nothing that can help him. Kalamon looks up at the sky and mutters something under his breath. Up above some flame balls come flying down straight to the red ground. As they impact with the eart of the red realm, ripples of flame spark around and the that area begins to burn. Up above again more comes down. Sevious flares up in the back of himself and then an energy shoots up from his back. Flames eat at it but then die back down as they touch his blue energy from his back. Some flames seem to be creeping towards the exhausted Moathia. Kalamon finally disappears. Sevious almost falls over from this happening.

Sevious looks around as the blue energy like shield glows around him. In front of him Kalamon reappears with two energy swords this time. Sevious summons another one in his left hand as well. They charge at eachother again and fight eachother, slashing and hacking. Finally Sevious begins to grow a little weary. Kalamon begins to realize something through Sevious. "Heheh. It's time to end this Sevious. Once and for all.", Kalamon says as he turns around and shoot over towards Moathia with great speed. "Catch me if you can!", Kalamon shouts over his shoulder through hid hood. He bends down and grabs Moathia and disappears. Sevious looks around bewildered by what just happened, and sweating...

Kalamon reappears on the battlefield in which the orcaens are slowly falling back. Grunakin and Veralion fight it on and Crainter stands there by himself. He throws the exhausted Moathia to the ground and laughs. "If you expect him to get out of there, then it's worthless. No one not even him, can find the way out of the demon realm of Arshniel. If he does then I will use you to get to him.", Kalamon says laughing to himself....
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia, holds her battle staff, and begins to push herself to her feet, " You wont be using me for anything she says and whistles, and her horse gallops towards her, just as it passes her she grabs the reigns and swings into the saddle, and the horse begins to gallop away from the battle, ten minuets later and deep with in a small wooded area, Moathia dismounts, and catches her breath, taking a bottle of water from the pack on her horse she begins to figure a way to get Sevious back....
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious looks around the area with a worried look on his face. Nothing is around or yet anything. The sounds of the screams of the souls lost in the sea can be heard but yet he still ignores that. He walks around the red land and then looks up in the red sky. "What a strange place...", Sevious thinks to himself as he walks down towards the cliff where he had almost fell to his fate. A familar roar let out in the sky. The dragon was coming back again... Sevious looked around for it and then looked way up in the sky. He managed to spot something. A large glowing green circle that spun in circles was about 1000 feet up in the sky. Sevious thought of something. "That's....a portal?", Sevious wonders. He looks around and spots the same red dragon coming at him again.

Sevious jumps back as it finally swoops down at him this time with no Kalamon on it's back. Sevious pulls his left hand up and shields himself from it's breath again. The heat burns all around him but yet again he's not on fire. He pulls his right hand back and looks up at the dragon. He looks back at his hand and then back at the dragon which is now turning around to come back at him. Sevious suddenly throws his hand up in the air and a long rope like string of energy shoots out of it. THe dragon flys right over head of Sevious and he blocks it yet again with his shield. The rope manages to get around the dragons neck and Sevious begins to fly up off the ground. He climbs up it slowly and finally gets to the dragons neck himself. The dragon shakes it's head furiously to shake Sevious off but he manages to climb all the way around it's neck.

Sevious slides back down it's neck and back onto the saddle on the dragon where Kalamon had say right in front of it's wings. He tries to think up a way to get the dragon to go up towards the portal in the sky. The are yet nearly a couple hundred feet away from it. Sevious forms the swords again and buries them into the dragon's neck. The dragon let's out wails of pain but Sevious ignores the high screeches. He pulls the energy swords back and the dragon flies up a little into the sky. Sevious pushes them forward and it moves down. Sevious laughs at this and now figured out a way to get back. He steers with the energy swords and the dragon complys. The dragon finally goes without Sevious having to steer towards the portal. Sevious draws his swords back and stands up on the dragons back as it nears it. Finally the dragon is right by it and Sevious jumps of for it and flies through the portal.

He falls straight down from the sky back near the battlefield. Straight into the forest. Kalamon looks up and notices Sevious falling again. "Damn it!", kalamon mutters under his breath turning his head nevously around. Sevious suddenly sprouts the blue wings again and flaps them slowly as he goes down towards the ground. The disappear as he hits the tree top and suddenly he flies straight down into the forest. And then lands right next to Moathia. "Well....I'm back.", Sevious says to her looking at her. "Now what do we do...", Sevious asks aloud.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier rushes upto Crainter and Kalamon with Xantam. As he finaly reaches there eh shouts out "Crainter!" Crainter then wizzes round to see Boremier standing there with Xantam. "Oh finaly I was getting bored. I just hope your a better soldier than your father was! Hahahahahaha!" Boremier clecnhes his fist "My father was more of a noble soldier than you...you are nothing but a traitor to Masmaturia if only my brother was..." Crainter belows out an evil laugh "Your brother!? HAHAHAHA!!!" "Huh whats so funny!? My brother would have defeated you you scum ba-" "Don;t waste your words on me! For I have a story to tell you!!
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Crainter grins as he begins to talk "Did'nt you ever wonder what happened to your brother? You must remember that fateful day!" Boremier remembers back.

"What are you doing here? you should'nt be out here." Dolan replyed: "Well I errr.......don't worry its nothing. I'd err....better get back to town". The man then demonded that Dolan came back over to him unwitinnly Dolan did the man then said to him: "Your quite curious are'nt you?" The man looked at him with those red eyes and then said: "You are too curious Hehe" With a lift of his arm Dolan was trapped by some kind of magic force in the air the man then shouts at Dolan: "You are too curious and would most definately find out what is happening here I must dispose of you now!" Dolan then screamed out in pain

Boremier looks back at the grinning Crainter. "My brother died because of Kalamon. "NO!" shouts Crainter "Your brother did not die! He is in-fact very much alive!" Boremier looks at Crainter stunned "W-w-what!
How can that be!? where is he? what have you done to him!?"
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia blinks and smiles, "I don't know, you have to fight Kalamon, I don't know if I can help you though." she tells him
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

"We have done nothing to him.....just changed him a little tiny bit!" Boremier looks at him. "What is he!? Have you changed his form!?" Crainter then looks at Boremier and says "Yes in a certain way" "Well what is he then....who is he?a Montre an Ogre!?" Crainter looks at Boremier and says "No he is neither.....you see I AM DOLAN AHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Boremier shouts at Crainter "No! You cannot be!" "Oh but I am you see all Kalamon did to me was change my looks and released the evil inside me. It was like being born again! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Boremier has tears in his eyes "No you are l-lying you cannot be him!" Crainter then looks at Boremier and says "Why do you think our foolish father could not defeat me? I told him on the battle feild for the kingdom thats how I defeated him!" Crainter remembers back.

The swords are clashing the great war for the kingdom of masmaturia has continued for five days. There have been great losses for both sides and Crainter rebaber the traitor of Masmaturia is leading this attack.
After hours of fighting Rainsder and Crainter finaly lock swords the two generals of the armys are fighting.

"You shall pay for your treatory Crainter!" Shouts Rainsder. "Hahahahaha don't you see Rainsder you old fool Moshran is the only god to worship he gives power. Power beyond your stupid mind!" "YYAAAAHHHH!!" Crainter and Rainsder lock swords again. "You killed my son!" Shouts Rainsder "AHAHAHAHA!!!" laughs Crainter "Your son never died...he was just re-born" Crainter back off and his face changes back to Dolans. Rainsder stands there in aw of what has just happened.

Boremier watches from the tower of fangs as his father backs away. "Father what is wrong?" Boremier says to himself.

Crainter laughs as he walks towards Rainsder "now father it is tiem for your demise!" Crainter charges at Rainsder hitting him quickly with his two golden sabers. after a long struggle Crainter knocks away Rainsder sheild it is now an extremel one sided fight and eventually Crainter slices Rainsders stomach.
As Rainsder falls to the ground he looks up at Crainter and says "You will be defeated one day my s- make that my ONLY son will avenge my death". Enraged at this Crainter grabs Rainsder by the throat slams him up against the wall and embeds Rainsders own sword into his body. Crainter walks away as Rainsder hangs there.

Boremier stands there in utter shock. "So can you really defeat your own brother Boremier?" Boremier unseaths his fathers sword and says "No I cannot...only because I no longer have a brother!!!" Boremier then charges at Crainter.
Last edited by Boremier on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Xantam grins, crosses his arms and leans against the wall
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious turns to Moathia and gently smiles to her. "I'm confused myself too by all these recent...things I've discovered...but I guess you're right...I must fight him to the death. But I have a feeling I'm going to need you there by my side if anything...it's up to you to come...but I'm hoping you will. Now the sooner...the better. I'm going to face him.", Sevious says as he turns towards the direction of the hill top and begins to walk towards it.

"Good. Veralion and heheh Boremier versus their old enemies. Well let's just see who wins. Crainter. I'll help you dispose of him in time and Grunakin, I think you got it under control. Good good.", Kalamon says gazing at the two battles amoungst the big one. The orcaens had turned again and began to push the remaining human forces back along with the elves and the newly arrivals of the knights of Masmaturia and the bloodskulls. "Veralion. I thought you'd have improved as I did since that long time ago when we first met. I was wrong. You've not changed one bit. Still house that demon no doubt? Hahah.", Grunakin says. Sevious slowly draws nearer...
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia follows behind Sevious, and draws back a bit when they get closer to Kalamon, as not to get in the way, "Ok Sevious, good luck, all our hopes rest on you." She tells him.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious walks straight up to Kalamon after Moathia gets done talking to him and holds a straight face. Kalamon turns around and looks at Sevious with his eyes glowering. "So...look who showed up to die at this hour. Well now Sevious. It's just about time for you to quit fooling around and actually die now. Running from me will only postpone your fate. Now come.", Kalamon says holding out his right hand. Sevious brushes some of his short bangs off his forehead and walks up to him a little more. About five feet away from Kalamon he stands. He holds his right hand out as well and in it a blue sword forms as it did before. "I guess this is it Kalamon...", Sevious says ,"We'll see what fate has in store for us. In the end only one of us can survive."

Kalamon laughs and crosses his arms. "Well, we already know who that is but come along now. Let's dance.", Kalamon says as he suddenly disappears. "Oh not again...", Sevious says gazing around quickly with his guard up. Kalamon suddenly appears all around him again but this time with only four of him. The four of him begin to spin around Sevious quickly. Sevious keeps his eyes following them as the pass him. From all four Kalamons, lightning comes our of their hands and towards Sevious. Sevious concentrates and a blue shield comes up around him. The lightning bounces of but the shield fades quickly making Sevious vulnerable to another attack. The four Kalamon's disappear again and then quickly reappear right in front of him as one. "Very good Sevious. Now it's time for you to show your strength.", Kalamon says laughing.

Sevious shakes his head slowly and holds up his hand. "I may not have the magic spells like you but I sure can show you a fight.", Sevious says with a slight smirk. Sevious holds up his right hand and charges quickly at Kalamon. Kalamon jumps to the left as Sevious slashes with his right. Kalamon teleports behind Sevious and swipes at him. Sevious manages to duck out of the way in time. Kalamon pulls both his bony palms up to Sevious and mutters something. A red blast comes out straight at him. Sevious runs right into it with his sword pointed through it. The force of the spell flys around Sevious' body and behind him. Kalamon curses under his breath and then thinks for something real quick. He looks around and spot Moathia and an injured Callith, Boremier, and Veralion. "What can I do with these people to get to Sevious....", Kalamon thinks to himself.

Suddenly a smirk comes to his face again. "It's time for us all to visit the demon realm of Arshniel.", Kalamon says again. Kalamon raises his hands into the sky and suddenly a red dome shapped energy appears around them all. It comes flying quickly in. Sevious looks around again. Moathia and her horse disappear first, then Boremier and Crainter, followed by Veralion and Grunakin. Unexpectedly, Xantam too get's absorbed into the force field. The field finally closes in on Kalamon and Sevious and they both disappear from the battle field. Sevious blinks once or twice as they appear before the red demon realm once again. "Damn it....why can't you just carry on this in Illarion?", Sevious asks glancing around quickly for Kalamon. "Because it seems you are weaker here.", Kalamon says laughing. "Weaker here? What are you talking about?! Are you afraid of me?", Sevious asks demandingly.

"No...but I know you don't have that slight chance of being able to live here. Heheh.", Kalamon says as he lands down behind Sevious. Sevious turns around to face him again with his teeth clenched together. "And I also think it's a good place where all of you can die where no one can find you from the other realm. You see your so called love over there?", kalamon says snapping his fingers. "It's time for her to die too. Along with her uncle heheh." Suddenly all around Moathia, a giant cage appears around her big enough to hold two dragons in. "Hahah, now for something to kill her with...", Kalamon says. He snaps his fingers again and suddenly eight montres appear from no where right in front of her. They look around and then at Moathia and Callith. They begin to snarl, then they charge at them.....

Xantam appears on the corner of the three battles a little shocked with what just happened. All around him several Orcaens along with Kangliers and some Montres appear. "Wes kills yous", one of the Montres' says. "For intrudings." They all begin to surround Xantam.....

Grunakin stares at Veralion and laughs. "Didn't expect we'd ever come back here again to fight eh? It's time we finish what started so long ago. Except this time I'll take your life. You made a mistake by letting me get away so long ago...", Grunakin says as he holds his two cleavers up to his face. He suddenly charges at Veralion again and holds his swords up to his face as Veralion holds his up to Grunakin again. They stand there at a stand still. Grunakin snarles in his face and then slides down onto the ground. He immediately swoops Veralion out from under his feet with his own and then jumps back up. "I'm quicker...", Grunakin says. Grunakin sheaths his right sword again and takes his fist to meet Veralion's gut. "Stronger..." Veralion holds his stomach and glares back up at Grunakin through his eyes. Veralion trys to get back up again. Grunakin jumps over his head and does a back kick. Veralion flys down onto his face again. "And smarter. Too bad you can't match my skill. Heheh." Grunakin holds his hands to his side with his swords sheathed and then starts to close his eyes. Suddenly he begins to glow green. "This is the power of a true orcaen. You shall feel it before you die.", Grunakin says as the green energy flows high up into the air all around his body. Small gusts of wind blow all around him...

Veralion struggles to his feet again and manages to get back up. Grunakin sticks his hands up and grasps his hands around the air in front of him like his grabbing a hold of someone's neck. He slowly lifts his hands up in the air and Veralion begins to float up. Veralion sticks his hands to his neck choking. "You see Veralion? It's futile. You're more than dead this time. Mistakes either help or go against you later...in this case...you know.", Grunakin says as he tightens his grasp around the air. Veralion slowly begins to suffacate....
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion, gasping for air as he dangles in the air suffocating. He thinks to himself a moment as he looks right in to Grunakins eyes, and then falls motionless in the air... Grunakin looks at Veralions body with curiousity, then shows an evil grin. He drops his hand and Veralion falls to the ground. Grunakin turns to Kalamon and laughs, 'Much easier than expected, Lord Kalamon.' Before he can continue, a blade finds it way around his neck and an arm reaches around him and restrains him. "Playing dead, something you should know well of... After all, it's what you did to survive years ago here..." Veralion says in to Grunakins ear as he tries to breathe normal again... Grunakin stood motionless and as he began to say something, Veralion kicks him in the back of his left leg, taking Grunakin to the ground on his side holding his knee and yelping. "Get up! You want a REAL fight?! Now you can see some of MY true power!" Veralion hold his sword parallel to himself and close to his chest. He closes his eyes and growls as a red light forms around him. He opens his eyes as they flare all different shades of red. Veralion snarels and jumps to the ancient Bloodskull war stance. "Up!" Veralion shouts out to Grunakin. Grunakin works his way to his feet and grabs a sword from next to a skeleton on the ground. They both snarel and charge at eachother. Veralion swings his sword and knocks Grunakins sword back and while still charging, buries a shoulder in to Grunakins chest. Grunakin falls to the ground gasping for air. Veralion turns and stands over Grunakin. He kicks him in his side. Grunakin reaches out for his sword but Veralion steps on his arm with his heavy steel boot. Veralion pulls a small dagger from his belt and jams it in to Grunakins other arm. "Don't plan on moving Grunakin... You've gotten quite cocky since last time we fought here. Tell me...Do you still remember our past? How and why we first came here? What you did to scar me forever!?" Veralion says snareling and twists his boot that is crushing down on Grunakins arm. Grunakin snarels in pain but then gets quiet. He chuckles, louder and louder, and says "Of course you fool! How could I forget?! Hmm...and you call this your power...nothing better than our last fight on the beach not so long ago... But now, Let us speak of our past before you die... I want it to be stuck in your head as you pass!"
Veralion growls, showing his sharp teeth, and thinks of his past...
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

The battle between Boremier and Crainter rages on with clashing swords and kicks. Crainter gets lucky and punches Boremier in the face sendning him tumbling back. "Hahahaha! Your weaker than I thought. This should not take me long!"

Crainter charges at Boremier ready to deal the final blow, but Boremier blocks Crainters swords with his sheild and slices Crainters stomach. "Yaaahhh!" Crainter looks at his wound heal. "Ahahaha is that the best you can do? You cannot defeat me brother you have to much hatred and anger in your heart to defeat me!"

Crainter then hits Boremier with the hilt of his sword ad slices Boremier's arm he spins around and kicks him sending Boremier flying across the ground.

Boremier pulls himself up and luckily gets his sheild up and begins blocking Crainters attacks.

"Hehehehe your end is near brother! You cannot keep this up forever!" Crainter hits Boremier with an extremely powerful slash and breaks Boremiers sheild in two.

Boremier falls back to the ground and looks at his broken sheild and throws it aside. He gets up quickly and begins attacking Crainter furiously!

Crainter blocks all of Boremiers attacks and begins attacking himself. Boremier begins blocking Crainters attacks and shatters Boremier's fathers sword to peices.

Crainter then uppercuts Boremier with his sword. This sends Boremier flying into the air and finaly hitting the ground hard. Crainter walks over to the crawling Boremier and slams him up against a wall. He holds Boremier with his foot and puts his swords around Boremiers neck in an X shape ready to slice his head in two.

"Its time for your demise brother!"
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Xantam looks around at the creatures surrounding him, still not yet knowing where he is, or knowing who half the people around him are, he grins, and gets ready to fight.

He reaches to the elbow piece of each arm gaurd and pulls out a knife on each one and lets it stick out, as a secondary weapon. "And we's not like intruders" Says an orcean. "Well... thats to bad, because intruders dont like you" Xantam takes a step forward and pushes off the ground with his right foot and brings around a roundhouse with his left foot across the orceans face and lets his claws follow in and come down into the orceans face. The other orceans and monsters snarle in anger and run in. As a kanglier charges in head on Xantam runs towards it jumps to its head and runs over it, not wanting a confrontation with such a big creature. As Xantam runs off its back he comes to meet a orceans sword, Xantam drops to his knees and raises his left armgaurd and blocks the blow and brings his right hand under and thrusts his claws throw the orceans stomach. Xantam pulls his left arm back and gets up and turns around to be met by 4 more orceans. The orceans charge at him with there swords waving and Xantam puts his claws out infront of him and move the first orceans sword to the side with his right and and brings across his left arm and brings his elbow to the orceans face, pulling back his elbow, the dagger he had left out on his elbow was left inside the orceans face. He brings the knife out with his right hand for it to come accross the next orceans face then taking his claws with his left hand and bring into the orceans stomach then with his right hand still in the air he drops the dagger and brings it quickly across to the next orceans face, then before he could make another action he is picked up off the ground by a montre. Not yet have removed his claws the orceans face the orcean is brought up half way then slips off and lands on the last orcean, killing both. The montre brings Xantam into the air and then heaves him back at the ground. As Xantam lays there his brings his head up to see some molten rock infront of him. The montre brings his foot down to stomp Xantam, but Xantam rolls out of the way grabs one of the rocks, and in one movement gets off his back and jumps ont the montre, He grabs onto his fur and hangs there and takes the molten rock and shoves it into the montre and keeps it there pushing harder, hoping the montre will burn. The montreo is shocked in pain and throws his arms into the air and brings them down to knock Xantam to the ground, the montre holds its chest where he was burnt and loses balance and falls into the pile of burning molten rock. Slowly his furs lights and he gets up in blazing fire and swings its arms around in blind rage, the other orceans around run in fear of the flaming beast bilndly swimging its arms around. While in his rage the montre had knocked over a few orceans and had hit the kanglier, scaring all other enemies away. The montre than falls to its knees and then face first into the ground. Xantam gets up with a grin on his face. Wipes the dust from the ground of his chest and arms and turns to the otehr fights and sees Crainter over Boremier about to kill him, and he watches wondering if he should do anything, but decides not to, since tis something Boremier has to do himself
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Grunakin looks up at Veralion and laughs evilly. "Yes you remember well...shera....I left because you took her from me....I loved her too....I wandered the world in sorrow and one day I came upon this human mage...Kalamon there...he was looking for people to go with his forces to punish those who had went against Moshran...I volunteered...and funny enough...it led back to you...you were one of those people....I personally told him I'd come and straighten you out...and so I did. I came back to our island with orcaens to punish you...I come in undercover and find out your all happy with your three sons....it was 10 years since I had left....I grew more angry...I couldn't hold myself...If I couldn't have her as my own...then no one could...I planned on attacking our old friend...Tharge and her. By killing both of them I'd know that'd pissed you off then I could've got back at you. I managed to get Shera...it was hard but I did it...and then I was going for Tharge...but there you were protecting him instead of Shera....Heheh. We came here to battle afterwards...you nearly killed me but you just couldn't deliver that final blow towards me...your old childhood friend....", Grunakin says laughing.

Veralion stumbles back a few steps with a weakness in his eyes. Grunakin laughs and immediately brings his free arm over to the one with the dagger in it and yanks it out with a low snarle he hops up with his sword and laughs. "Time for you to die. But first I want you to witness my true form.", Grunakin says laughing. Grunakin immediately closes his eyes and brings his sword up to his head and spreads his leg. His muscles begin to bulge and the veins on them pop out. The green force around him rises higher up against the red sky. The ground begins to crack underneath his feet and the volcanoes. Green lightning flashes down from the red sky and hits the earth all around. Grunakin raises his hand up after shortly opening his eyes. Veralion raises up from the ground and then Grunakin throws his hand forward. Veralion flys towards the ground again. His back scrapes it and he lets out a yell of pain.

Grunakin laughs evilly and then walks towards him slow. He holds his sword in front of him and continues to walk towards him. Grunakin stops about five feet away from Veralion and holds his sword up above his head. He immediately brings the sword down and the ground splits underneat Veralion. Veralion suddenly realizes his near the edge of a cliff that leans over the sea of lost souls. Veralion begins to fall as well as Sevious did not to long ago. But he manages to hold on to the rock...barely....
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious turns his head and notices that Boremier is on the ground with Crainter almost ready to chop his head. Sevious looks at Kalamon and then back over at Boremier. "Hmm...you're in a bit of a dilemma no? Moathia and Callith in the cage with several montres' haha...and Bor over there, and then Vera over there...what will you do Sevious Helios? You can only save one or the other...", Kalamon says laughing as he floats up a little bit. Sevious ignores the disturbing voice of Kalamon again and begins to run at Crainter and Boremier. He jumps up with his empty hand. The blue energy sword immediately forms and he begins to fall down on Crainter.

Kalamon suddenly appears in front of Sevious and sends him flying back onto the ground. "Tsk tsk...Sevious this isn't your fight now.", Kalamon says laughing. Kalamon disappears again. Sevious gets up and looks over at Boremier. "Bor! I've got an idea...close out your mind and open up. So basically flush out all feelings....", Sevious says through his mind...in bore's mind he hears this. Boremier does so and suddenly Sevious begins to glow. Some of the energy flows out of his body and over to Boremier. "Use this...", Sevious says through his mind again...
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier receives Sevious' energy and sends Crainter flying backwards "AAAHHHHH no how can this be!?"

Boremier stands there looking at Crainter, he pulls out his own sword and his fathers shatered sword he points them at Crainter and says "If you are ready then we fight!"

Crainter looks absolutely shocked "It does'nt matter you probably do not have the guts to defeat your own brother!" Boremier titens his grip on his swords and shouts "I told you before I no longer have a brother!"

Boremier quickly dashes at Crainter and attacks him with lightening attacks causing Crainter to tumble backwards. Boremier slices Crainters shoulder. Crainter gets enraged and starts fighting back. "No-one can defeat me! I am undefeatable!! YAAHHH!" Boremier side steps out of the way and trips Crainter over.

Crainter looks up at Boremier and begins to talk in Dolans voice "No Boremier what are you doing? Please give me another chance do it for me" Boremier lowers his sword and begins to walk away.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion, hanging on to the ledge, looks down to the sea of souls. He closes his eyes hard and begins to think to himself. He looks up to Grunakin, remembering something Moshran gave him and has troubled him for so long. "You don't want to do this Grunakin!.." Veralion says, swinging from the rock. "Oh! But I DO! Ever since we we're children!!" Grunakin shouts back with hate and greed. Grunakin slams his foot down on Veralions fingers. Veralion snarels, and before Grunakin can pull his foot back, Veralion grabs it and swings himself up to the ledge. He pulls Grunakins foot and he falls next to the ledge. Veralion works his way to his feet again and gets his sword off of the ground. Grunakin does the same. They growl at eachother and prepare to fight. "I will make you pay for what you took from me... And you will not be able to take something from me ever again!" Veralion begins stomping towards Grunakin, Bloodlust in full from anger from his past, and they begin fighting on the ledge just above the sea of lost souls...

Meanwhile, The battle in Illarion still pushes on. It seems the grounds are almost equal between the two apposing sides. The storm has calmed a bit and the only light are the torches of the races. Bodies litter the ground all over...
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

As Boremier walks away Crainter slowly rises and grabs his swords. He slowly creeps up on Boremier and put his swords in an X shape again but before he can kill Boremier Xantam grabs his two sharpest daggers and throws them at Crainter hitting him in the leg and the arm.

Boremier spins to the left after Xantam throws the daggers and blocks Crainters blow with his sword then embeds his fathers shatterd sword into Crainters belly. With this blow Crainter drops hs swords,but he then grabs Boremier by the neck and begins to strangle him.

Boremier looks to the ground amd notices Crainters swords. Boremier stand on one of them and it sticks up in the air then Boremier leans back and pulls Crainter in.

Crainters swords buries deep into his ribs and he screams out in pain Boremier pulls him off and sticks the other into his heart Crainter lets out a loud screech and falls to the floor. Boremier looks at Xantam and says "Thankyou" he then walks over to Crainter and says "Now you are free....brother"
Last edited by Boremier on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Callith slowly gets up, and uses his good arm to hold one of his swords, three montres attack him at once, slashing through the neck of one, a second bites his leg, but ends up with a sword through it's head, and the second bites his chest and tosses him into the side of the cage, he throws a knife deep into it's eye, the other two go for Moathia she casts ra pen on one, causing the blue explosion to kill the Montres, the second gets to Moathia, and tries to bit her, but she locks it's mouth opwn with her staff, and she runs over to the Montres with Callith's sword in it's head, just as the Montres snaps the steel staff, and runs at Moathia who thrust the sword into it's mouth.
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

((ok im goin on vacation tommorow for exactly 2 weeks and i might not be on again tonight, so for the rest of the story bor plays as xantam too))