To the East....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

((I'm gonna be gon for like 3-5 weeks because of my computer died because my motherboard was defective. I need to buy a new on before i can play again, or reply.))
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

The human soldiers peer out over the horizen. More rain falls down and more thunder flashes across the dark skies. This is only an omen of what is to come. Over the horizen the ligtning flashes again and soon several figures appears over the top of the horizen. Soon more come over. Several orcaens on Kangliers come spilling out over the top of the hill with their swords ready. They quickly race towards the army of the humans. The human knights and soldiers shiver a little bit more and try to keep what little courage they have in their grasps from running away.

The Kangliers stop short about three fourth's a mile away from the humans. More creatures spill over the top of the hill behind them. Several hundred Montres's come running up behind them. They line up behind the Kanglier's and their masters snareling. The rest of the army approaches at a slow march. Over the hill several thousand orcaen soldiers appear. Soon thousands more come in behind them. One man shouts,"No...there's more than just 8,000...their's ten's of thousands! We don't stand a chance!" The men all look at him and to the trueness of his words. They all begin to look around uneasy. Sevious notices this and tries to think up something to say or do as the orcaen's march closer to their lines.
veralion

Post by veralion »

The storm on the ocean rages before the heart of it reaches the land. The wind picks up on the water and tosses the Bloodskull ships around. Lightning crashes through the sky and the thunder rolls, sending shivers down anything alive. There is no sun or moon, giving the water or land little light to see well. A bolt of lightning cuts through the clouds as the rain begins to fall harder and lights up the lands.
"The North shore, I can barely see it!!" a Bloodskull shouts from the decks of a sister ship. A horn is blown to signal the site of land and the other ships respond with a horn as well.
Veralion looks out and sees the glimps of land as well. "With this storm, it will take more time to get there...I hope we are not too late." Veralion says to himself. He turns and hears a voice. The sharpness of the sound brings him to his knees. "Veralion, where are you? I can't seem to fine you in this storm...but I'm sure you can hear me. My attack has almost began...Have you thought about my offer? Life with riches, power, and women...all only for helping me. So little, is it not? Well, I must get back to business. Remember what I have told you, and what you get in return for helping me..."
Veralion sits on one knee and his eyes closed tight, thinking. "Kalamon..." He says. Veralion opens his eyes, and one flares a bright green, as its some sort of poisen. The other blood red, like it has been from his bloodlust. He walks to his chamber and gets out a few scrolls. He sits down and looks at them, thinking, and in complete silence.
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

"Boremier... Shouldnt we hurry, this might be taking a bit too long..."
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

((Guys I won't be around for the next week to let you know..and I'm short on time to make a post. I'll make a long one as soon as I get back.)) [/i]
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious peers at the oncoming army again and then back at the men. He trys to find the right words and opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He then looks back up as lightning flashes. He opens his mouth again but this time something comes out. "Men! We can't run! If we do we will only be caught in due time and be slaughtered...let us fight a glourious one here....we must keep them at bay keep them away from Thaisis...let us fight for Darishnia...for the glory of Darishnia. For Illarion...for humans everywhere...our families...and the others.", Sevious says raising the Wryym's tooth into the air. The humans all look at him with confusing looks but slowly stop panicking.

They rest their hands on their hilts and one says,"I will follow you..." Sevious nods and slowly smiles as that human draws his sword. Another and another to the side of him do the same. Finally humans everywhere are shouting out loud. "We will fight for our kingdom! For Darishnia! Down with Kalamon!", they shout out. Sevious turns towards Kalamon's armies and grins. "It's time.", he says as the armies of Kalamon stops dead ahead of them. The 30,000 or so Orcaens all draw their weapons ready for battle. Their lips curl as they draw their weapons snarling. "Let's do this...", Sevious says as his head goes down to his shoulder saying a quick prayer.

Meanwhile back at the end of the enemy lines the remaining forces and siege weapons pull up. Trebuchets, battering rams, and catapults pulls up as orcaens and Montres pull them quickly. On a dark black horse with glowing red eyes and two other dark horses, Kalamon, in a hooded cloak, Cainter, with his golden swords, and Grunakin, with his pride, ride up onto a hill. Grunakin snarles and looks up at Kalamon. "This is all they could muster?! HOw pathetic!", Grunakin says peering down at the 8,000 or so men standing in front of the wall and the human archers up on the walls. "I hear rumors there were going to be elves...seems I was wrong.", Cainter says smiling evilly. Kalamon continued to stare down at the armies and a grin come across the bony outlines of his face through the hood.

"This will be easy...after this human army is defeated. Nothing will stand in front of us!", Grunakin says,"When do we commince the attack?" "Yes my lord. When?", says Cainter. Kalamon opened his mouth and a dark voice comes out,"We will begin now. I want them human warriors all dead. Kill everything...no mercy will be shown here. Kill them all.", Kalamon says raises his sword up to the human army. "Yes sir!", Grunakin shouts. He rides quickly into the orcaens and shouts in a snarling voice. "You are free to do as you will with these humans! Kill them! Eat them! Do whatever you will! Take them out!!!! Charge!!!!!", Grunakin shouts. The montres' in front all stomp the ground and quickly pick up the pace charging at the humans. The Kangliers and orcaen riders do the same. The orcaen infantry tail behind but move slower.

"Show no mercy!", shouts a voice.... Sevious looks as the montres' and Kangliers charge. "Archers on the walls! Give us a volley!", Sevious shouts. The 300 or so human archers raise their bows up into the air and let loose a volley of arrows. THe fly rapidly into the air and then fly down to the earth in which the enemy rides forward. Montres' fall down to the ground snarling as the arrows pierce their skins and the kangliers fall to the ground as well throwing their orcaen masters off. The montres' and Kangliers and Orcaens all get trampled who fell that don't die first. "Another volley! now!", Sevious shouts up into the air.

The same thing happens as more arrows fly into the air and more of the enemy falls. The orcaen infantry near the front all pull out crossbows fully loaded and aim at the human infantry and the archers. They let loose their bolts. They fly fast at the humans. Several fall off the wall on both sides screaming in Pain. Sevious looks as the bolts fly past his head and body at the orcaens still charging. "It's time to intercept them! Prepare yourselves!", Sevious shouts. All the men raise their weapons up and cry out battle cries. "Charge!", shouts some men from behind him. About two rows of men run infront of Sevious before Hevana begins to charge with them, the rest following behind.

The men charge at the speed they can and suddenly the montres run into them...the men in front get battered and torn up. Ripped in half...as the MOntres's slice them up. Sevious and the others finally catch up and begin killing as well.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Callith watches the battlle from the shadow of the gates, and bides his time, just as the human forces are being pushed back, he shouts to his elves "Fire over the wall, aim for the back lines of the enemy force, once the human line has been forced back twenty meters from the wall, take your swords and get into the battle." He shouts, and arrows are fired over the wall, and over the human forces, striking down hundreds of Orceans and Kanglingers, again and again they fire and each time hundreds more fall, but the human are forced back, and Callith shouts " To your swords, fight here for the freedom of the world, Moshran will destroy what the we have struggled for, we must not let him win here, or all is lost." He looks at all the elven faces waiting for the order, and he looks over his shoulder. "CHARGE" He screams and runs out with two thousand elves behind him, crashing into the Orcean's and Montres's, cutting and weaving through the enemy lines, untill the Orceans start to panic and flee back to Kalamon's hill, as the elves surround and kill the remaining Montres's. Callith takes a bandage and wraps it round his head, where an Orcean cut him, and he goes over to Sevious. "Their retreat wont be for long, they will be back, and they will be very angry at us for making them run like that, the only way we will win, is if we get you to Kalamon and you kill him, then whatever control he has over the Orceans will be gone, and they will probally run, but those who don't run will cause trouble, even with him dead, if enough Orcean's don't run, we will still lose Thasis, we would just be stopping Kalamon's advancement, stick with me, and the ten elves around us, we can get you to Kalamon....." He looks at Sevious then turns to the hill. "Here they come," He shouts, " Lets send them back to hell" A roar comes from the men around Callith, as the men around brace themselves for the charge.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier finaly arrives at Masmaturia "Xantam, lets get these people to safety." He then shouts "I need some of our finest soldiers to come back with me to Darishnia! And I need the rest of the forces to take the villagers to our un-seen cave on the hill bar the gates when you have everyone there just for safety!"
Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

Armil, ready for battle walks out on top of the wall, surprising calm as the two armies clash. He draws a arrow that has oil in it and shoots it into the distance, the flint attached to the bow starting it on fire, it flies a good distance and explodes into flames, 4 orceans burst into flames along with a battering ram and a trebuchet, the other orceans in the area panic and run in all directions clashing with others slowing down hundreds of orceans in their march towards battle. A few minutes later after launching a few normal arrows from his bow, stops and pauses, watching lightning arc from the earth, to the sky starts a chant, magical energies flow into the air, and a bolt of lightning arcs form the sky hitting a trebuchet and bursting it into flames along with killing the orceans in the immediate area.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Kalamon closes his eyes as some sections of his army are in dismay but slowly opens the slits in the again and looks to his side at his siege weapons. "We don't need those...heheh. It's time to win this!", Kalamon said as he suddenly begins to chant out loud in an ancient toungue. The sky begins to swell open and instead of sunlight flashing through. Red light flashes through. The circle begins to spin and spin and the hurling meteors come falling down from the sky quickly hitting various spots of the elven and human forces causing them to fly up in the air and hit the ground dead. Kalamon begins to concentrate harder and suddenly all the fleeing orcaens turn around quickly and charge this time harder than ever at the humans and elves. The human forces continue to fight but in vain.

Sevious looks over towards Callith and slowly nods. "I am ready when you are...we must hurry towards the enemy there....let us go together...for Illarion.", Sevious says as he grasps his sword tighter. The sky begins to flash harder in thunder as well. Lightning flies down and hits the orcaens as well. Soon Sevious begins to walk towards Kalamon. "The final battle...is coming...", Sevious thinks to himself. "Hold on a bit more...", Sevious says under his breath to the elven and human forces. "Just a bit longer..."
Callith

Post by Callith »

" The gaurds of Malachin to me! " Callith shouts out and ten elves run to him " Fighting wedge, Sevious stay behind me. " The ten elves with Callith in the center drive a wedge through the Orceans with Sevious sheilded from the battle, fifty paces from Kalamon, the wedge begins to fall apart being surrounded and cut off from the allied forces, Callith ducking and weaving through the orcean ranks continues to cut a pth for Sevious while the three survivors keep the Orceans off him. 25 paces and one elf, Callith and Sevious are still alive as the last elf falls, Callith breaks through into open ground between himself and Kalamon, with Sevious close behind him, he coughs up some blood, as driving though all the Orceans caused many wounds on his body, using his one of his swords to support himself, he goes with Sevious towards Kalamon and his genrals.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

At the start of the battle Moathia and her fiftey elves had left the back of the city on horse back, much to the protest of many scared towns people, and took a long route through a forrest to the back of the battle, and she tells her plan to her men, " Your job is to keep the Orceans away from the fight with Kalamon, chase of his genrals, make sure nothing interupts it, ok, may Malachin and Elara be with us." She tells them, and begins to charge with her gaurds towards the rear of the Orcean forces, her bright white horse contrasting to the brown of the others, as Sevious and Callith reach Kalamon, so does Moathia her battle staff in hand, and her fiftey gaurds, go around Kalamon but chase his genrals into the main battle, leaving herself on horse back, Sevious, and a wounded Callith with Kalamon.
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Xantam looks to Boremier and nods. As he looks around at the villagers he remembers his box and checks if its still there. Once he sees its still safe he tightens the knot a little more
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

When the people of Masmaturia have been safely secured Boremier acknowlegdes his group of Knights. He reaches into his long bag and pulls out a sword, he then says to himself "This is for you father I will strike down Crainter rebaber with your own sword" He then looks at the knights and shouts to them "Now we ride forth and help our friends at Darishnia!" One knight asks "But why. We are safe here this kingdom has been defeated before. Why let time repeat itself?" Boremier glares at him.
"We fight because it is what our once grand king Chenko would want it! It is what my father General Rainsder Magnus would want it!" He then looks at the other knights and says "If you do not wish to fight for your freedom than I shall ride alone!
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious looks up from his feet as the orcaens all around begin to battle fifty elves. Sevious, whom is standing next to Callith, looks up at Kalamon with a blank look on his face. "Ah So you're finally here. I see. Well well it's time to see who is stronger.", Kalamon says Clutching the hilts of his swords which rest in their sheaths. Sevious still stands there with a blank look on his face. His expression hides his feelings of the confrontation. Kalamon looks over at Callith and laughs. "So you're here to help too. Hmm. I wonder. Should your life be taken first or his?", Kalamon asks. Sevious' eyes flicker a bit through the darkness as the lightning flashes with them.

Sevious suddenly feels something in the back of his head as if something wrong was about to happen. He quickly shoots his eyes up to Kalamon's and feels it getting more awkward by the moment. Sevious suddenly twists around in great speed to see three or four of Moathia's elven warriors fall to the ground dead. An orcish type figure appears through them. It's dark foot steps over the elve's dead bodies and he brings his cleaver to meet another's head. He looks up at Sevious and Callith and laughs. "Ah, so we meet again Sevious.", a familar dark voice says. As if Kalamon read his mind he says, "Yes Sevious. It is Grunakin. There's more though. Heheh."

As Kalamon nods over Sevious' shoulders again, a few more elves fall to the ground with the few swipes of a couple of golden swords. A vaquely familar figure of a human walks up into the scene. "I'm here master.", Crainter says chuckling evilly to himself. "Very well. Well well Sevious. I want to see if you're worthy of battling me. You seem to have a glimmer of fear shining out of your eyes. You wish you weren't here no?", Kalamon says laughing.

Crainter and Grunaking step forward in their dark robes and hoods. Grunakin's eyes sparkles red out of his dark hood. A lighter red than Kalamon's but not light at all. He laughs and Sevious feels another jet of the same strange feeling shoot through him again. "Don't you try to interefer either Callith. Only a rightful soul as it is said can defeat my minions. I see hatred in you and with these such feelings you can't lay a finger on me.", Kalamon says,"Or my own children." Sevious silently rests his hand on the hilt of the now glowing wryym's tooth and rests his thoughts steadily on it. Kalamon glances back at his men and laughs. "It seems all is lost for you Sevious. Look at your pathetic forces.", Kalamon says pointing over towards the wall.

Sevious turns his head slightly and sees thousands of human bodies and hundreds of elven bodies along with orcaens laying down on the ground dead. "It's time for a new age. The age of Moshran.", Kalamon says with his eyes shining brighter. "It begins here."
Callith

Post by Callith »

Callith looks at Kalamon and then to Grunakin, and Crainter, " I may not be able to kill them, but I can stop the killing him, Moshran shall not rise Kalamon, do you know how many mad lich's have come before you, the same goal, and the same promises from Moshran, but none of them have suceeded, you see, Moshran, is a liar Kalamon, he does this sort of thing, for his own amuesment, the pain, the death the hatred, they all feed his hunger for hatered, he enjoys watching people die, but he knows he can't return, when he gets bored, he simply chooses a follower to blinded by his own fanatical veiws of Moshran, that they do his bidding and bring hate to the world, it's not possible for a god to return to this world once they have chosen to leave, you are just a pawn, in a never ending game." he says and blocks a sword blow aimed at Sevious's neck, when he was concentrating on his other opponent, he takes off his bandages showing the black dead flesh on his neck, and blocks another blow aimed at Sevious, "I no longer care for life because I have nothing left, hatred, love, it's all meaningless to me now after that zombie bit me, I've been doomed to death, and now it is time." he continues blocking cuts and hits aimed at himself and Sevious, no emotions no feelings, no longer caring for life, he fights the enemys he can't beat, blocking and defending Sevious where he can.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Far away Boremier, Xantam and the small army from the new masmaturia ride back quickly. Boremier riding in front of the small army holding his fathers sword mutters to himself "Don't worry Sevious I'm coming!"
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

As Boremier rides along with his knights he notices the the fight in the far distance "Men we will be arriving there soon prepare yourselves! We enter the fight soon!"

Boremier, Xantam and the knights finaly arrive clashing with the Orceans.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious gazes up at Kalamon again from after looking at the dead humans. He too feels a dead silence in him. He never had felt like this in the past. Is this really the end? Kalamon turns his head over towards Callith and then over to Moathia and laughs. "So you're love of your life and uh...her dead uncle are here to join you to your grave. I think what he said about moshran is his own views. You know Callith, I find a flaw in what you say. There may have been past lich's but I am Moshran's chosen one. He clearly came to me and gave me these powers to arise from the underworld! I am his messiah. I will bring him back. Failure is only a distant word for me, but it is a reality for you and Sevious here. The prophecy the god's made...hmm....In a time of darkness blah blah blah, has no intention to this.", Kalamon says grinning to himself.

Sevious opens his mouth for once and slowly begins to speak. "I...have some questions. What ever....happened to....Sir Edron?", Sevious asks in a stammered voice. "Hmm what? That fool. Hmm....well the only way he could match my power is that he was me. You see, nearly fourty years ago, before you were born. I had a struggle within.", Kalamon says gesturing to his side with his eyes staying focused on Sevious. A vague figure of an old familar figure appears at his side. Sevious' eyes widen greatly. He had never seen Sir Edron....or Kalamon that young.

"Yes Sevious. That is I. We were one. When your kingdom here...and the other kingdoms refused me as their ruler, I split into two...for some reason my whole being did so. Sir Edron, the younger image of me, rose out of the mist and went to Fame and glory. Kalamon, or as you see me here. I plotted against them all and as I planned they fell beneath me. Then my own self stood up against me. Sir Edron. He managed to kill me as you saw from that tower. After wards you wondered what happened to the young hero of Darishnia that dissapeared on that quest?", Kalamon says laughing.

"What'd you do to him?", Sevious says holding in his breath. "He came back to me. My spirit was sealed deep within Cherga's grasps. She kept my own soul there...but Moshran appeared before me with a gift...he managed to bribe Cherga in letting me go. He had with him a Sir Edron as he is known to you. My soul and his body mixed together and again we became one. This time, there is no good in me. Heheh. That sword you have in your sheath. That is mine. For some strange reason you seem to wield it very well. Well now. I think I did enough by telling you the truth. Now it's time for you to go see Cherga as well.", Kalamon says smirking.

"But first. I want you to witness something.", Kalamon says snapping his fingers. Right before Sevious, Moathia, and Callith, a familar man comes down. "Tivel! What are you going to do with him?!", Sevious says as he begins a light run towards Tivel. Sevious hits something invisible and flys back as sparks fly from what seems an invisible wall. "You'll see Sevious. It gives me pleasure to watch such pathetic things as you in pain.", Kalamon says. Kalamon pulls out a red glowing sword and smiles. Tivel looks around with a nervous look as blood flows down his body. Sevious can't tell if it's his blood or others.

"Sevious...it's time for you to witness true pain of losing a lost one. I want you to witness it before your bare eyes. Your own father was one thing and your mother another but how about a friend you've known almost your whole life?", Kalamon says grinning. Kalamon brings his sword up into the air and grins again as he brings it down. Suddenly all around Sevious everything seems to slow down. Sevious can hear himself breathing and his heart pounding. The distant sounds of swords clashing together and battle crys are heard through his ears. Sevious stands up stiff and closes his eyes a split second. Suddenly, his eyes jolt open and through his chest a blue ray flashes.

It shines brighter and brighter and suddenly flys towards Kalamon. It stops immediately after shooting straight towards him at the wall. The wall begins to move with the blue ray and towards Kalamon. Kalamon's energy like sword slowly comes down towards Tivel's back with the blade pointed down. Kalamon smirks with overwhelming joy and suddenly realizes the wall busting loose. The light finally gives through the wall and flys straight for Kalamon. Kalamon flies back onto the ground with a red shield around him. But Tivel's eyes sparkle a little bit as blood comes from his nose and mouth. Sevious blinks once or twice. Tivel sways back and forth and suddenly falls to his knees. Kalamon grins to himself.

Sevious lets out a yell of pain as he runs slowly over towards Tivel. The glowing red energy sword sticks out from his back through his chest. The sword slowly comes out of his back and floats back over towards Kalamon's hand. "Yes...Experience it....", Kalamon says as Sevious throws out his arms and catches Tivel's head in his arms before he hits the ground. Tivel coughs a little and looks back up at Sevious again. "Good bye....my friend....I enjoyed my life...you were like a brother to me...tell my love...I'm sorry I didn't return....", Tivel says slowly closing his eyes. Sevious clenches Tivel's shirt and shoots his head at Kalamon.

"You damned beast...", Sevious says breathing heavily. He stands up after gently setting Tivel's head to the ground and draws his sword immediately. "Come on you monster...I'll end it right here.", Sevious says trying to keep his voice down from a shout. Sevious glances over at Moathia with a look in his eyes and then over at Callith. "Ah...so you're willing to get revenge for him...now...I wonder if you're willing to die for love.", Kalamon says laughing as he glances over at Moathia. "No! You won't touch her!", Sevious says running at him again. He swings his sword at Kalamon but Kalamon just simply disappears and then reappers to his side. "So close yet so far away.", Kalamon says in a taunting voice.

Sevious grits his teeth together. "Now...time for the tests. Crainter and Grunakin...quit playing around with Callith and finish him off.", Kalamon says with a more serious tone to his voice. Grunakin laughs as Callith deflects another one of his attacks. "What excellent swordsmanship Callith yet I'm affraid it's going to waste.", Grunakin says as he raises his cleaver to his right and then slashes hard. Sevious hears a grunt as Callith holds his arm. A deep slash type wound is visible on his arm...

"Now Sevious...your turn. Grunakin says jumping up at Sevious. Sevious brings his sword up to meet Grunakin but is to late. Sevious flies back onto the ground as Grunakin brings his foot to Sevious' chest. Grunakin brings his cleaver to his head and laughs. "That was easy.", he says. Off in the distance the thunder cackles loudly. Some ships are visible on the horizen. Grunakin lifts his head up at sniffs the air. "So...he's finally here. He arrives late as always.", Grunakin says snarling...
veralion

Post by veralion »

The ships eight bloodskull ships hit the north shores hard, crashing in to the sand banks. Walkways slam down from the ships and hundreds of orceans march down onto the beaches. They trudge through the mud of the forest and over the rocks of the small mountain range towards the south; towards the battle. Veralion stops the Bloodskull army, and the remaining goblin army, and rides up to a hill on his large brown horse. He can see the battle commensing as many humans, elves, and orceans fall dead. "Where are you Grunakin..." Veralion says as he sniffs the air. The wind blows hard as the storm picks up again, and he turns his head quickly to the left, where he sees Helios on the ground...and Grunakin standing tall over him, glaring streight at him. Veralion turns to his army and shouts, "The final battle is here! Now let us march forward and end this madness! We must fill the northern flank that the allies have lost! I want twenty bloodskulls to ride with me to save our friends! Lets ride bloodskulls!" Veralion rides down the hill towards the battle with twenty bloodskulls riding wargs right behind him. Moments later, a few hundred bloodskulls riding and marching strong, down to fight...
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Boremier and Xantam arrive to the battle scene and look out from the hill they are on.

As Xantam looks out at the battle and grins, for this is what he lives for.

Xantam dismounts and unties the golden box, with green designs, and brings it down to the ground, he unclips its and pulls out two arm gaurds. At the end of each armgaurd is a knob, Xantam grabs the knob and pulls if forth then 3 long claws emerge out of the arm gaurd, Xantam locks the knob in and repeats this with the other arm. Now armed with long sharp claws on each hand Xantam looks over to Boremier and says "Shall we go?" Xantam waits impatiently for Boremiers reply, as he is urging to get into a fight and try out his new weapon.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Grunakin grins as he sees the oncoming Bloodskull forces. Grunakin looks down at Sevious and then back up at the oncoming Bloodskulls again. He snarles and pulls his sword back from Sevious' head a little. "Master, we've got company.", he says in a voice between snarles. "Good...Good...more lives for us to take heheh. Cherga will be pleased with the increased soul traffic coming up.", Kalamon says laughing to himself. Crainter turns his head quickly to his left from the battle and notices another group of humans who newly arrived fighting off on another flank.

"Boremier is here....perfect.", Crainter says through his closed mouth. He glances back down at the Callith on the ground and then brings his foot to his chest. Callith lets out another heave of pain while breathing heavily through his own lungs. Callith glares back up at him and then stares back down at the ground in pain. Kalamon laughs and then turns his attention to Moathia. "Your time is coming young elf. No one will save you either.", Kalamon says snickering. Grunakin turns his head again to see Veralion approaching with twenty bloodskulls. "It won't be long. Heheh.", Grunakin says laughing. A few of the bloodskulls fall on the ground dead as the push farther into the orcaen ranks towards Kalamon and the others.

Soon Veralion arrives up on the hill top with Grunakin and snarles himself. "So you're finally here. Heheh.", Grunakin says with his sword now pointed towards Veralion. "It's time we end this here.", Grunakin says snarling back. "No need for apologies but now you die.", Grunakin says lifting his feet up off of Sevious' chest and charging at Veralion....

Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia, stays on the back of her horse, knoing there is little she can do in combat with anyone, so she starts channeling her magical energy, and waits.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion snarels and jumps off of his horse. He draws his large bloodskull sword off his back and charges at Grunakin. With great speed they run at eachother. Their swords clash together and sparks fly all over. At a hold they stay still at a draw. Grunakin snarels and a red glow surrounds him, and he begins to push Veralion to the ground. Answering back, Veralion sending a snarel accross the battlefield and sending shivers through the bodies of almost all of the other soldiers. Now Grunakin is being pushed back, slowly. Veralion puts more of his body in to the hold they have on eachother and pushes Grunakin to the ground. He jumps in to the air to deliver the final blow. Grunakin rolls to the side and Veralion buries his sword in to the ground.
Helios, stunned, scoots back quickly and gets to his feet.
Veralion gets to his feet and pulls his sword out of the ground. Grunakin also rises and picks his sword up off the ground. Veralion chuckles as they begin to tread in a circle. "Is this the Grunakin I remember?..."
A figure walks up behind Veralion and Grunakin grins. Veralion sees a reflection of something in Grunakins eyes. He hits the ground as a large orcean blade flies over him. Veralion does a riseing attack and slices the orcean in half. Veralion turns to Sevious and says, 'Helios, get on my horse and ride back behind my army. We are pushing forward. Hurry now!' As soon as Veralion says that, Grunakin kicks Veralion in the back and knocks Veralion to the ground. Grunakin brings his blade but Veralion connects his blade inches before it reached his neck. Kalamon laughs along with Crainter and Veralion begins shaking. He begins yelling, trying to force the blade away from him, but again it seems like they are at a draw. Grunakin puts his head down by Veralions ear and whispers with greed and hate, 'I know about the one you feel for...I will have her...' This build up a rage in Veralion. He blinks once, and when he opens his eyes, a fire can be seen in his eyes. Veralion snarels and sends Grunakin flying back. He gets to his feet, bent over and breathing hard. "So this must be this bloodlust...This is what I wanted from Veralion, for it is only in his bloodline...I must get him..." Kalamon thinks. He closes his eyes and attempts to get in Veralions head once again. "Kalamon, I need power! I will slay Veralion!!" Demands Grunakin. Kalamon opens his eyes in disappointment and anger and raises his hand. Very well, Grunakin. As Grunakin recieves the power, he gets a little bigger. Veralion looks up and sighs. He turns to the battle field to see his bloodskulls advancing, and shows a small smile. He turns back to see Grunakin ready to fight. Veralion raises his hand and signals for Grunakin to bring the fight. They both snarel and charge again...

Meanwhile, the Bloodskull army and the small goblin army flood further in to the battle. And pushing the large orcean army back a bit, and giving the allies more ground. A Bloodskull captain shouts amoung the allies and Bloodskulls, 'They are falling back! Let us crush them!'
Wargs mounted with Bloodskulls ride around the edges of the battlefeild and begin beheading Oceans and their archers in the rear. The storm begins to rage even more and lightning strikes down.
Orcean calvery suddenly charge through the Bloodskulls, creating a small spit. Another Bloodskull leader shouts, "Humans, we need help now!" Moments later, a sword is buried in to his back and an orcean stands tall over him, snarling..

Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious watch as Grunakin and Veralion fight on in a stalemate. Crainter walks up to him as Veralion and Grunakin continue to fight and draws both his golden swords. "Sevious Helios eh? Hmm. Let's see how well you stand off against me. It seems Grunakin there is somewhat distracted. Instead I'll take the honor of presenting your head to my master Kalamon there.", Crainter says laughing evily. He twirls his swords around with great skill as Sevious brings his two handed sword up to his face and crouches down ready to fight him.

Crainter suddenly runs up at Sevious with both golden swords flying behind him. Crainter suddenly brings them up swiftly at Sevious and sevious Brings the Wryym's tooth to meet Crainter's first sword. The force from Crainter's first sword knocks Sevious' to the side and the other comes up at him quickly. Sevious drops down to the ground and rolls over to the side with his armor clanking on the ground. Cainter brings one of the golden swords down quickly and nearly misses Sevious' head as he rolls over once more. Sevious quickly kicks back up and then brings his foot to Crainter's legs in an attempt to trip Crainter.

Crainter jumps up in time and then lands back down as Sevious quickly gets back up. Crainter smacks Sevious in the head with the hilt of his sword and Sevious falls on the ground holding his head. Crainter walks up to him and sheats his sword in his right hand. He then bends down and picks him up by his collar and holds him up in the air. "This is easy yet so amusing Sevious Heheh. You're not match for any of us.", Crainter says laughing bemusedly. He takes his sword in his left hand and sheaths it and then punches Sevious in the stomach a couple of times. Afterwards he gets thrown towards the ground. Sevious slides over towards Moathia and her brilliant white horse as he bleeds through his nose. Crainter walks over to him with loud thudding boots and the sound of his sword being unsheathed is heard by Sevious.

Sevious looks up and sees the white horse move a little bit with Moathia on her. Sevious' vision grows a little blurry but he manages to make out Crainter with a golden sword raised up in the air ready to come down and stab him. Sevious is nearly helpless from being able to stop him. "Is this...the end?", Sevious thinks aloud as he stares up at Crainter and then looks over at Moathia nearly a foot or so away from them both.

Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"Kia" She shouts and the horse goes into a gallop running down Craintier he jumps out the way just as the horse runs through where he was, holding her staff, " Swordman you are Crainter, but lets see how you do with magic" she says, "ra pen" she mutters, and a blue flash knocks Crainter from his feet ten feet into the air, and lands in a group of Orceans, he starts to get up but falls over again, taking deep breaths but doesn't get up.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier nods to Xantam "Lets go I have a death to avenge!" Boremier unseaths his fathers sword. "Now let us kill some Orcean scum!"
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Kalamon looks over at Crainter and laughs. "Silly girl. Magic won't kill him. It's the same thing with you. Only the right people can only touch him. You're uncle there managed to cling on to what little life he has left. It seems it's almost time for you to die as well. Watch this final fight now. Rise up Crainter and return.", Kalamon says as he snaps his finger again and point at Sevious. Sevious kicks up from the ground with blurry vision still and he squints around. Crainter seemd to have got back up to his feet with both golden swords drawn approaching Sevious again. He twirls them around and charges full speed at Sevious. Sevious clumsily steps up to Crainter holding his face where the hilt had hit him.

"Time to die Sevious.", Crainter yells. Sevious jumps completely to the side but stumbles again. Kalamon laughs at the sight of Sevious stumbling around. Crainter slides on the ground and then kicks up off it again charging at Sevious again. Sevious' sword begins to glow blue and flares up a bit. "Now you die....", Crainter says. He quickly pulls out a dagger and throws it at Sevious. Sevious falls to the ground slightly as the dagger pierces the back of his leg. "Aghh...", Sevious says falling back down on one knee again. Crainter raises his swords up again and prepares to slash when suddenly he immediately stops. "That's enough.", Kalamon says.

"It seems that it's time for you and me to fight Sevious.", Kalamon says as he walks up to him. "Time for you to turn to Moshran.", Kalamon says starting to turn red. "You will go to Cherga...I'm sending you to her. Heheh.", Kalamon says holding his skeleton like hand out. It begins to glow red and in it an energy like blade shoots out about four feet long. "Come now Sevious. I at least want some sort of a fight.", Kalamon says.

Sevious stands up slowly and looks over at Moathia. "Moathia...this is it....it's now or never....I either die...or live...but whatever happens...don't forget me...", Sevious says through his blurry eyes. Sevious stands up again as he takes in deep breaths. His heart beats fast and furiously as Kalamon begins to glow a brighter red than before. "Remember me...", Sevious says again as he peers over at Moathia again.
Last edited by Sevious Helios on Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

" mes pen " she mutters and heals Sevious's blurred vision and minor wounds, " Don't die on me Sevious, or I will follow you." She says and canters over to Sevious's side.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Kalamon looks at Moathia and laughs. "You're both going to die. Heheh. Now have him get up to fight. I want a challenge! I want to fight this supposed saviour!", kalamon says shouting. Sevious looks over at Moathia and says, "If I do...I want you to get out of here...I don't want to see your life end like this...don't do this if I die....you still would have plenty to live for...", Sevious says trailing off again standing up again and gazing up at Kalamon with his renewed vision. He pulls his sword up to his face and moves his right foot back ready to fight Kalamon....