I need help please - HOw do i make some things

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Willard

I need help please - HOw do i make some things

Post by Willard »

I am rather new, and i have heard that many things are possible in this game.  Could someone please tell me how to do or make certain things?  For instance, is there a way to make grain spread when you plant iot, or is it always one patch for one seed?  Is it possible to build houses or other things?  All I know how to do are:
Make Fire, beginning blacksmithing, beginning carpenter, making bread, grinding gems, making some magic, making cloth and yarn.  Could someone please tell me what other things there are to do?  IN game, I am the Lizard man Willard, and my email is cheezlog@aol.com.  I enjoy this game so far, and would appreciate anything further.
Bror

I need help please

Post by Bror »

The grain won't spread, but you can harvest it, make flour and bake brad from it. You can buy houses in the game, when you've earned enough money. The buildings are rather expensive, so it is good to join a guild to pool the money for a guild house.