To the East....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious peers up at her again after she takes her lips away from his and then he looks back down at the sword. "It's calling...it wants my soul....he wants it....should I give it to him...and save lives....or should I fight...and lose lives.....", Sevious says slowly as he begins to reach for the sword. His head throbs from a little pain and he grabs the hilt and begins to bring the wrym's tooth up to his chest. His hands begin to glow blue as he picks up the sword.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Boremier and Xantam gallop closely behind the scout. Boremier all of a sudden thinks to himself "Ahhh I forgot to tell Sevious where I was going!" Boremier hits himself softly on the head and thinks to himself again "Damn I'm an idiot!"
Xantam.

Post by Xantam. »

Xantam looks down to the ground on his hourse nervously "Man... I really dont like riding horses" Xantam looks down then looks back up and concentrates on not falling off.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"NO!" Moathia shouts and slaps him across the face, grabing the wyrms tooth, and throwing it to the other side of the room, "Gaurds!" She shouts, and two men rush in and look around for danger. "Take that sword, and lock it up, untill he needs it." she tells them, "Ummm....Yes M'lady" they both say looking at each other a little nervous, and one goes over to pick the sword up.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"Why do you not want me too do it? Kalamon says...that if I rid myself now...many lives will be saved...", Sevious says trailing off. He watches as the guards pick up the sword and walk out of the room into the hallway. "It's not like I'm needed...I don't think anyone really needs me...", Sevious says trailing off looking around for something else. He sees his shield and tries to get up but can't because of his head. He falls back down onto the pillow and tries to move again. He lets out a groan of pain from his head. "He's coming...", Sevious says slowly.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

The scout pulls out off the hill and rides down it towards a small town where many people are. "We're almost there...we've got a few miles to go..through the mountains...we must make haste.", the scout says speeding off towards the mountains as fast as he can.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"Sevious don't be stupid, why do you think Kalamon is saying that, just why? Because if he gets rid of you, we're all doomed, everyone needs you, your people need you, and I need you, Sevious, just think for a minuet, even if you were not so important, if you kill yourself now, then thats is one less person, fighting out there, and everyone else would have to fight that little bit harder to make up for it. Now relax, and take deep soothing breaths, and wait untill your ready to get up." She tells him, and slides out of the bed, "Oh," she says "Is there a bath or somthing I can use in the castle?"
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious sighs and slowly nods. "There is one...this castle is built over natural springs...go down the hallway...and one of the very last doors if you open it...there will be those springs there....you can go in and use it there." Sevious slowly gets out of bed and walks over to the window staring out it again like he did when he first woke up. "He's about two days away...", Sevious mumbles to himself. "Take care too...there are still those perverts here in this castle that may want to get a glimpse of you naked...", Sevious says slowly.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia laughs and nods, taking a towel and some leaves from her chest she begins to walk down the hallway, and goes into the springs, after a few minuets, she walks into the water and crushes a few leaves, and begins to wash herself, singing a song in elvish.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Two shady looking men walk into the castle and see Moathia walking down the hallway towards the spring. They follow her towards the springs and when she goes in they wait outside. "She's the one that killed Zen! We'll have to get her!", one man says in a low whisper to the other. "Let's hurry.", the other says signaling for others behind them to come. About six others come up. Each bulky like the ones before. The two in the front kick the door in and run in. The others run into it as well. The men slam the door shut behind them as two castle guards come running up to the room trying to open it down. Two thugs hold the door shut so the guards can't get in.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

(( What is it about me being raped that turns you on such mush Sev....))

Moathia turns to look and curses, and begins to swim to the very deepest point of the wayer, and stays there, hoping they don't know how to swim.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Two men walk up to her and throw her a few towels. "Put those around you. And get up. You're coming with us. You're going to die in front of all of our gang. If you don't come we'll force you too. Now hurry", the man says drawing his dagger.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"If you want me, come and get me" She says still staying in the center of the water.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"You little...we aren't coming for you. You've left us with no choice but to kill you here. The men will have fun slashing up your body back at the house for killing Zen. It's time that you pay for what you did.", with that the man pulls out a dagger and throws it at her. It hits the tip of her left shoulder. "Now you will pay.", the man says pulling out his rusty sword walking into the water with it ready to swing at her.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia dives under the water and grabs the dagger as it sinks to the bottom, and surfaces for air before moving away from the man faster than he is comming for her. " Come on, you've got to do better than that, trying to catch me in the water wont work, unless all of you come at once, and then the castle gaurds will get in, either way, you wont make it out of the castle." She says, and keeps a good distance between herself and the man.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"That's what you think.", the man says pointing up. Several archers come over above with the same symbol as the others. The aim their bows down at her. "Now. You either come with us or get shot up with arrows to death. What is it?", the man asks moving closer. Two more men come into the water while the other two keep the door closed. The archers aim carefully at Moathia. "They scaled the walls. And now they're ready to fire. So you either die or come with us.", the man says.

Sevious, wondering what is taking Moathia so long, walks out of his room and towards the springs. When he sees four guards there he begins to get worried. He runs up to the door where the guards are. "What's wrong?", Sevious says demanding to know. "About eight thugs are holding an elven maid a hostage in there...and we can't get the door to open up..", one of the guards says. All the guards have their sword drawn ready to charge in.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia slowly swims over to the man " Fine I'll come with you" She says and puts one of her arms on his shoulder, and then stabs him in the guts, and kicks his sword out of his hand, and uses the body as cover from the archers, by pulling it on top of her and she moves away from the other two thugs in the water, she keeps the body over her, breathing through a small gap in the dead mans arms.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious hears the arrows being shot from the other room and suddenly bashes both hands through the wooden door. His hands wrap around one of the thugs head who is holding the door. He twists it to the right quickly and the thug falls down. Sevious pulls his hands back in and busts the door down. The bulky thug turns around to get Sevious but falls to the ground with a few arrows in his back. The four guards run in and fight the remaining thugs on the ground. The archers aim at them. Sevious looks up right before an arrow hits his leg. He falls to the ground holding it. The guards look up. "There's archers! We need to get them!", one of them shouts. Two of the guards head out and up some stairs across the hallway for the archers. Sevious holds his leg in pain as it bleeds.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia stays under the man, hidden from everyone not knowing whats going on, she just stays where she is.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

The two guards finally get up to the four archers and slay two of them. The other two surrender. One of the archers falls down into the water next to Moathia dead from being stabbed in the gut. Sevious looks around hoping Moathia is alright. The two guards in there walk over to Sevious. "Are you alright?", one asks. "Does it look it?", Sevious says. "Oh...", the guard says. Sevious sticks his hand on the arrow in his leg and starts to pull. He lets out scream of pain as it slowly comes out. "It'd help if you went to get someone...someone must be told of what happened...", Sevious says. Both the guards nod and run off. The guards on the roof walk the two captured archers off. Sevious tries to speak,"Moathia...you can come out. ah..." He takes a deep breath and finally yanks it all the way out. He starts to sweat. "My head and now my leg...ack..", Sevious says. He falls back against the wall and holds it with his hands.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia finaly surfaces, from under the water and looks around, and see's Sevious, she swims over and then runs to him, she looks around and grabs a towel, and wraps it round his leg, she casts a healing spell, and sighs " It'll have to do untill you get a proper healer Sevious, she says and looks around at the dead thugs, "Dammit, I'm going to have to have another bath now." She says and sighs sitting down next to Sevious.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"I wouldn't get one in those springs for a while...there's blood in there...", Sevious says. "I heard there are springs in the mountain...perhaps you would want to go there for a bit? I can take you on my horse...", Sevious says rubbing his numb leg now. "We need to tighten up the security around this place too...", Sevious says again. He looks towards the door and sees some guards walk by. They come in and start picking up the dead thug's bodies. "What do you want to do?", he asks.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia dries herself off with a towel, and puts her clothes back on and shrugs. " I don't know."
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious gets up and begins to walk for the door. "I guess you can do what you want...I'm going to go rest...this head of mine and my leg...aren't in the best of shape...", Sevious says looking down the hallway. "Whatever you do...be careful...if you go out on the streets take your elven guards with you...more of those gang members may be after you...", Sevious says as he begins to walk down the street. "Please...be careful...I don't want you dead.", he says walking down the hallway slowly.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"I will be" She says, and decides she might aswell head to the throne room, thinking that it will be the safest place to be, she walks in and see's the three kings sitting around and talking to each other, and she sits on a seat near the throne so it will be difficult for anyone to get to her.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

King Sirean notices Moathia walk in and sit down. "Ah hello. How are you?", he says,"Are you by chance the leader of the elven armies here?" King Prean and King Shezar also nod towards her. "I don't really know how but why exactly are you're people here if it is them?", King Prean asks curiously,"I mean...what would be your relations to the matter?"

Meanwhile Sevious heads into the bedroom and lays back down in the bed he closes his eyes and drifts off into a sleep. His head and leg swell up a little bit but this doesn't stop him from dreaming peacefully. He breaths softly through his lips.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

" It's my army, but I'm not the commander, I'm not a great warrior, and we are here to stop Kalamon, from taking over the world, you need all the help you can get, and Kalamon really got on my nerves last time I met him, you'll have to summon Callith if you want to discuss tactics with him, I'm just here for my own protection.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"I'm sure he's already got everything in mind. My question now is. What is Kalamon like? I want to know if he's changed any since thirteen years ago when he was the mage of the lands...", King Sirean says stroking his beard. "For now we must know all we can.", King Prean says to Moathia. "Now ye are speakin' somewhat of thee truth I hope. We do need this information.", Shezar says,"my dwarven people will be fighting as well."
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

" Kalamon is no longer human, he is fear incarnate, a living replica of the bone lord, he is an extremly powerful lich, he is a master swordsman, and Sevious is the only one who can kill him, tell your people, if they see him heading in their dirction during the battle, to move away, Sevious is the only one who can fight him, tell them not to try and fight Kalamon single handed, infact, just tell them not to fight him at all, they will die, and that means they wont be able to face the army of 31,0000 orcean warriors he;s bringing us, and I would suggest you do summon Callith, because he has been through worse than this, and he knows how to plan a battle." She tells them.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

"Fine then. We will do so. Well we'll let you be now. Sir Senijh. Come here. Seek out the elf, Callith. We must speak with him. Moathia you can stay in here if you want or leave and wander around. We'll just be talking here some more and thank you for the advice. We hope to see you later.", Says King Sirean. The knight King Sirean has sent out runs out into the streets looking for the one called Callith. "Callith!, Report to the royal chambers!", he says shouting as he runs around through town.