Bugs. 2023-11-21

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

JediConsul

Bugs. 2023-11-21

Post by JediConsul »

Client version: 2.1.25.24
Java: 1.8.0_381-b09

Bug 1.
- Lags that is not realy lags. Ping is good but after some time played game start working bad that looks like lags. Restart game is help to solve that issue, but restarting every 1-2 (one or two) hours is little bit annoing. Can it be memory leak? (Just showing off. I'm not programmer, but studied it)
- In worst case game become unplayable because of FPS drop (or it look like FPS drop) and game become not fast enough to receive "LMB down" when I want to move items in my backpack/inventory.
Bug 2. - Crafting window.
- At some point game do not give a descriptions for items that needed for crafting. Logout and login help to solve it, but for new players who do not know every resourses in game this is game braking bug. Plus this one realy annoing for me. (I guess it is true for all new players)
Bug 3. - Sound.
- I play the game using earphones. When I sawing wood for boards and pour/drink bewerage i can hear noise in right ear that looks like "electricity crackling" (not sure about termin - sound of electrical spark). First I thought that I need new earphones, but it is only in that game and only while i doing some activities like crafting boards or drinking as mentioned before plus some other activities that I can't remember now but it must be some crafting. Extremely annoing.
Bug 4. - Backgroud moving. (Guess not technikally a bug but still better to do something with it.)
- When playing in fullscreen and click on tile to move the character and then press ALT+TAB - character will stop moving. As I understand it can be resolve by sending to server tile where character must be in the end like in crafting. I understand that it can be realy difficult if server need a response from client after every tile that character path throw. It is not severe issue but QoL is alwas good things to add in any game. Do not know about window mode.

PS: Bugs 1 and 2 was here when I was playing that game few years ago. I am realy frustrated to see old annoing bugs. I think bug 3 and 4 also was here few years ago, but #4 I can't remember and #3 - I was plaing with speakers.