Reporting an incident of necromancy outside of Galmair

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Malchus

Reporting an incident of necromancy outside of Galmair

Post by Malchus »

((A parchment bearing the following message is submitted at the palace.))

To the honourable Don and his representatives

In the morning on the 1st of Malas, while heading out to chop wood, I saw the outlaw elfess Yridia Anar alone on the fields just outside Galmair's city walls.
Suddenly I heard an explosion coming from her direction, and when turning around witnessed her together with an animated skeleton!

As Anar saw me approach, she fled into the city, the skeleton following her. I chased after her and the skeleton, which Bre Southstar, the gatekeeper, repelled.
Thereafter the skeleton tried to assault me, but fortunaterly I kept my weapon in my belt, so that I dispatched it.
Afterwards I called Anar out on the incident, for which she refused to take any responsibility.

Thus I hereby accuse Yridia Anar on the suspicion of necromancy with Bre Southstar as witness.

Signed,
Malchus
Last edited by Malchus on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yridia Anar

Re: Reporting an incident of necromancy outside of Galmair

Post by Yridia Anar »

Yridia stows her things in Galmair and strolls into the palace when she notices the parchment. Her eyes grow wide with disbelief.
Then, however, she just sighs softly and mumbles something like "People just never listen" as she walks away.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Malchus

Next time we meet I should tell you a tale about those fields.
Rest assured, Yridia is welcome to work them and there may be a time you are glad of her assistance.

Regards
Oxi
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

Well, if the Don's left hand says so, who am I to question it. Guess skeletons do pop up outta nowhere after all.