Ask for permission for an examination ritual

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

shireenail

Ask for permission for an examination ritual

Post by shireenail »

A letter is in the inbox of the city council and is addressed to the archmage and the council.
Dear Archmage, dear Council of Runewick

my name is Shireena'il, my teacher is Clairette from Galmair, she is teaching me the basics of magic. I have been given the task of proving what I have learned in a final exam ritual. While researching in Runewick, I came across some records of the town's history, which gave me the idea for an investigation ritual. Since this would be on the area of Runewick, I would like to ask your permission and to explain the ritual I am planning.
I would be very happy if you would invite me to talk with your council. My teacher will probably accompany me.
the letter is signed with "regards Shireena A."
Caswir

Re: Ask for permission for an examination ritual

Post by Caswir »

Dear Shireena
Investigation rituals are fairly harmless. Please meet with Caswir Drakull, director of magic and supernatural in Runewick.

(4$\/\/1/2
shireenail

Post by shireenail »

Another letter is on the table of Torina Scibrim
Hello

When will the postponed town meeting be held, or when and where can I meet with a Runewick official for clarification of my concerns?

Shireena'il, student of magic
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

The town meeting will be held soon on this date. /////((July 15th))

(4$\/\/1/2
shireenail

Post by shireenail »

I don't understand why no one from the Council can't take the short time to listen to my request. I would like to finally proceed with the detailed planning of the ritual, and not wait any longer in uncertainty. Therefore, I have decided to look for another place for the exam ritual.

Shireena'il