Letma conference

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Desert Fox

Letma conference

Post by Desert Fox »

A copy of the original parchment at the Desert Fox board is pinned to the Cadomyrian town board, apparently for better visibility.
Citizen of Cadomyr, allies from Galmair and interested people from Runewick,

I recently noticed a certain lack of awareness concerning the topic 'Letma'. Seeing as to how the final offensive is on its way, it might be good to get as many people as possible on the same page. Thus, I hereby invite all of you to a Letma conference, at which we will discuss the general issue to those who aren't very knowledgeable about it. I - and probably others who know about the latest information - will also talk about the final offensive we are currently planning. Seeing as to how it is almost impossible to keep everything secret if we want these plans to actually succeed, I would like to also answer possible questions.

Meet at Villa Annabeth at the 07. Ushos 70 at noon. Should there be too many participants for the Desert Fox meeting room, we will move to the training room above the workshop. In time, a proper schedule for the meeting will be provided. Should you have questions concerning the conference, you are always welcome to send me a letter ((preferably through the IG-messenger)) or meet me in person.

May Cadomyr forever prosper in peace as in war times
Countess of House Desert Fox
Desert Fox

Re: Letma conference

Post by Desert Fox »

A parchment with a short list is added
Agenda
  • Speech of the Countess concerning the current situation with Letma
  • Announcement of future steps against Letma
  • Other matters
  • Time for questions and proposals (No pre-registration needed)
In order to avoid repetition, questions will only be allowed at the end, as some questions may be answered before already. Individuals who disrupt the meeting will be removed from the meeting room.