crafting tutorial can't finish?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

freem

crafting tutorial can't finish?

Post by freem »

New to the game, it seems I can't finish the crafting tutorial, and thus move to next one?
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: crafting tutorial can't finish?

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Hello and welcome!

I think there are some information missing, to really answer this question. What craft is it? What was the task? :)

Also, maybe you can join the Discord-server, the replies there are usually fasten than here.
freem

Post by freem »

Katharina Brightrim wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:11 pm I think there are some information missing, to really answer this question. What craft is it? What was the task? :)
The task is to craft a cup of cider. This is the very 1st tutorial line. See: Image (this image will be destroyed in 30 days)
Katharina Brightrim wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:11 pm Also, maybe you can join the Discord-server, the replies there are usually fasten than here.
I do not doubt it, but I prefer to avoid discord for personal reasons :)
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Welcome to Illarion, freem!

The tutorial lessons do not depend on each other, you can do them (or don't do them) in any order. They are just there to help you getting started and to introduce you into the world.

Speaking of the crafting lesson, what step do you have problems with? You need to equip the spoon, stand in front of the barrel and use it or the spoon while having the required ingredients in your bag/inventory. The apples you can harvest from the nearby trees (beware of hungry rats) and the other items were given to you by Nimbur Goldbrew.

freem

Post by freem »

That's the thing: I had no problem completing it, but the quest does not disappears when I produced cider. I could also not find any other tutorial quest, so I thought this was simply a start in a tutorial series.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Thank you for reporting!

I have found the reason why the entry still appears in the log and a fix will be released with the next update.

If anyone wants the quest to be removed from their quest log, please send me a private message (here or on Discord) with the character's name.