Markttag // Market Day

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Markttag // Market Day

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

((English below))

Ein fein geschriebenes Pergament hängt an den Mauern und am Stadtbrett aus:

Markttag

Hört! Hört! Ihr Leute Illarions!

Galmair lädt zum Markttag ein! Handwerker, Bauern, Förster und Bergleute! Magier, Köche und Alchemisten! Sammler, Fischer und Jäger! Ein jeder ist eingeladen, gleich ob Meister seines Fachs oder Lehrling! Kommt und bietet Eure Waren feil oder feilscht um die besten Angebote!

Der Markt findet am 3. Irmas an der Bühne nahe dem Tempel des Irmorom statt und beginnt zur Mittagsstunde.

Wer teilnehmen möchte, der möge sich so bald als möglich bei Amelia Rotholz melden. Nur so kann ich einen Tisch für euch reservieren. Wer mich nicht persönlich antrifft, der möge mir bitte eine Nachricht hinterlassen.

Bitte macht folgende Angaben:

Wer Seid Ihr?
Was möchtet Ihr anbieten?

Die Teilnahme ist kostenlos!

Wir hoffen, euch zahlreich begrüßen zu dürfen und natürlich auf gute Geschäfte für jeden!

Im Namen Galmairs,
~ Amelia Rotholz

================================================

A fine written parchment hangs at the walls and town boards:

Market Day

Hear! Hear! People of Illarion!

Galmair invites you to the market day! Craftsmen, farmers, foresters and miners! Mages, cooks and alchemists! Gatherers, fishermen and hunters! Everyone is invited, be it a master of his trade or an apprentice! Come and offer your wares or haggle for the best deals!

The market will be hold on Irmas 3rd, at the stage near the temple of Irmorom, starting at noon.

If you want to attend, please apply to Amelia Rotholz, as early as possible. Only that way, I can reserve a table for you. If you can't meet me in person, please leave me a message.

Please fill in the following:

Who are You?
What would you like to offer?

Participation is free!

We hope to see you in large numbers and, of course, good business for everyone!

In the name of Galmair
~ Amelia Rotholz