Tavern Tales

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Medalikarz

Tavern Tales

Post by Medalikarz »

Dwarf goes to tavern and nails card to wall.
written on Martin Whitesroom behalf.

Sorry S'rrrt but only runewick lord can forbit me traiding. He dont send me any letter, or something similar.

Your order will be ready in one dwarven day.

Regards and praise Irmoron
S'rrt

Re: Tavern Tales

Post by S'rrt »

Martin,

It is unfortunate that you have decided to make the matter public like this. I was ready to let your questionable alliances slide on the count of you clearly not understanding the seriousness of the matter, but now I will have to once again tell you my point which you misunderstood, and also warn the public about doing business with you.

First: I never tried to forbid you from doing business with anyone. I only told you, several times, that if you continue to do business with the attackers Bidukan, Orion and Sardon, then no Cadomyrian will do business with you, because you are supporting Cadomyr's enemies.

Secondly: I never agreed to a trade with you, especially after you very confidently admitted to me that you are still doing business with the attackers, and won't quit doing so.

I now advise anyone reading this to not do any business with Martin Whiteshroom, the supporter of enemies of Cadomyr and, by extension, Galmair.

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Elderknight of Cadomyr
Medalikarz

Post by Medalikarz »

Unfortunately, but as a merchan, I run a business with anyone who behaves honorably in trading. You obviously don't believe enough in Irmoron and his reasons.

I am surprised that you withdraw your offer for personal reasons, as I advised you, I will remember it and I will pray to Irmorom that you will be converted.

If you care so much that I don't trade with the outlaws, then send troops on trading days to Inn and keep an eye on what is going on.

Regards, Martin
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

An armored lizard walks near the messages on the wall and sighs exasperated upon noticing a new parchment, then approaches it.

After reading the message with a raised brow and his jaw hanging open from confusion, the lizard simply walks away shaking his head.