Thoughts about a Visit to Cherga

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drugar Stonesmasher

Thoughts about a Visit to Cherga

Post by Drugar Stonesmasher »

Something beeing at the back of my mind, that ailed me a bit.

When a Charakter is murdered (thus send to Cherga) he is usually fully able to be a witness for his own murder.
This seems a bit awkward.
I wonder if it wouldnt be a reasonable rp approach to assume, that the visit to Cherga comes with a certain amount of amnesia.
Like you loose a days memory.

Between. This applies only in a limited way to the latest "event", as - i assume all this happened in open space in the middle of town - there would be enough witnesses.

I know we all play the consequences of this visit somewhat different, and at times not at all (i.e. because its not feasable and any fun when you are alone ).

Just a thought.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Thoughts about a Visit to Cherga

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

I always imagined that Cherga would release the person of the trauma they went through. Like, one moment in a fight, then black, then waking up at the cross. Basically similar to an operation with a proper narcosis.
Kugar

Re: Thoughts about a Visit to Cherga

Post by Kugar »

I used to like visiting Cherga. Then she started becoming very rude after COVID, spouting fake news and Trump propaganda. Definitely won't be going back. It's a sorry state of affairs but that's just how I feel. Cherga being an anti-truther really shook me.

2/7 on Trip Advisor