Runewick Sanctions

Moderators: Katharina Brightrim, Brightrim, Desert Fox

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Runewick Sanctions

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Dear citizen, dear friends and allies, dear people,

About 2 dwarven weeks have passed, since I asked Runewickian officials to get in contact with me about the crimes committed by three Runewickian citizens. Nothing has happened through official channels. I thank every single Runewickian private citizen who came forwards to condemn these cowardish acts of violence. But the official course worries me, and after good discussions with the Cadomyrian Knight Court, I hereby set a deadline to get in touch, before we will start to put sanctions on Runewick as a whole for supporting highly dangerous criminals. Until the end of Tanos 68, one or several Runewickian officials have to get in touch with me, or else the first sanctions will be put in place.

I hope that we can find a solution without setting up further boundaries, but do not fool yourself, these sanctions would be but the first of many to come, the longer the Runewickian government fails to condemn the criminal and violent actions of their citizens. I sincerely ask the Runewickian officials to come to the negotiation-table instead of following their current path of apathy.

May Cadomyr forever prosper
Countess of House Desert Fox

Caswir

Re: Runewick Sanctions

Post by Caswir »

Dear Katharina,

Sorry I am only now just reading about what happened. I am holding a town meeting one dwarven week from now in Runewick. Unfortunately I have been recovering from a bad shipwreck where I am my crew were lost at sea. I missed any action during mas. But I have heard of the unfortunate events, and I say to commit such an act is heartless and cowardly. I am only a probationary member of the academic council, I will suggest to Archmage that Sardon, and Orion both receive Runewick bans. I, Caswir, will give my support to Cadomyr and those who wish to see Justice.

Caswir Drakull