A Letter for the Druids

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caynwyn

A Letter for the Druids

Post by Caynwyn »

Dear Yridia and Azuros,

I waited until I thought all asleep and went to check out our Inn There was no message on the hospital door for us and it remained locked. The place was a little dirty so I spent time to sweep and clean it up, otherwise all looked well. I'll try to find time to go again in the next few days though am pretty tired at the moment. I hope you have a nice vacation!

Love Cay

The letter was sent by a halfling whom loved his cookies and would happily show it to whomever offered him another..
Caynwyn

Re: A Letter for the Druids

Post by Caynwyn »

Dear Druids,

If they were at the Inn, they were surprisingly a neat bunch! Perhaps they had someone clean up after them? The hospital remains quiet, unused, and locked from my inspection. My advise however is not to open it. Most will know to contact us in the towns. Due to my druid training I will have to try to heal good and bad despite my better judgement and let’s hope that situation doesn’t arise. Looking forward for all return soon!