Dog knights of Cadomyr

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Dragonlord Atarka

Dog knights of Cadomyr

Post by Dragonlord Atarka »

After Runewick forces came and saved the underfed Dog Knights, they think it best to throw it in our face. This is honor? A worm has more honor in it's ass segment than the devious House of the Fox has in it's whole body of people. You refuse duels, you refuse to accept gracious assistance, you spit in the eyes of those who saved your own people. May your own gods curse you for saying their names, may your Queen grow a spine and throw you from Cadomyr's great walls!

This is all The Fox has to offer, spite.

You insult, you spite people who once helped you, then you try to intimidate when the favor is returned. None of you will act on your pettiness or aggression. All you can do is whine like underfed dogs.

Let it be known that the underfed dog knights of Cadomyr are the most despicable, spiteful lot. Cadomyrian ideals of honor left with Dantagon Marescot.

~You likely already know who.
Alytys Lamar

Re: Dog knights of Cadomyr

Post by Alytys Lamar »

You call all the knights here underfed Dog Knights ?
What are you then Sardon Atarka ?
The shame of the Dragonlords ?
I thanked you for your *uninvited* support in the name of Cadomyr and the Queen.
I even tolerated that liar Dugi and assured you I will mention his help and what happened.
And how do you answer this?

This suggests that you have come only to pick up some loot and not to really help us.
You are nothing but a lying snake, deceitfully trying to spray poison.

~Aleytys Lamar
proud Knight of Cadomyr
Dragonlord Atarka

You forget yourself Alytys the Dishonorable,

It was Amanda who decided to spit in our eye, firstly how did she obtain information from the Faculty of Nature?

It was your Countess who has acted with nastiness and dishonor. Long before you even arrived here the Sardon fought beside Cadomyrian forces. The Sardon had sat and had positive relations with both the Fox and the Silver Gryphons. The Countess never once met the Sardon with positive response, she acts with naught but arrogance and spite. She never even acknowledge the donations and support that was given.

Then came Rinaio, he tried to kill an unarmed thief who surrendered. What makes this more complex is that the thief hinted at a murder that happened on Runewick soil, which the Sardon as a Ranger was investigating. Now Rinaio tries to kill this thief, the Sardon stood in his way, he did not draw a blade. Then the Rinaio decided to point his arrow at Sardon. The Sardon would not stand by to let the Rinaio slay the thief before Sardon could find out more about the murder. The Sardon did hit Rinaio with his sword but as the Rinaio ran the Sardon did not pursue. By then the thief had escaped, no thanks to Rinaio.

As a result of this Cadomyr demands the Sardon stand trial for attacking Rinaio! The Sardon came to this trial, and gave all the evidence. Yet still the Katharina claims the Sardon had no right to attack Rinaio. As a result of this judgement the Sardon demanded a duel with the Rinaio specifically stating for it to occur with ranged weapons. The Rinaio's response to this duel was "It is foolish for an archer to duel a swordsman"... Then why did he decline a duel with bows with a swordsman? Because he is a worm, as is Katharina.

Years later, the Sardon had given Katharina chances to acknowledge this mistake and simply apologize behind a closed door. Having a charge against the Sardon prevents him from obtaining Council position within Runewick, no doubt the Sardon suspects this was her ruse the whole time.

Now at every turn Katharina and her dog knights do nothing but insult, and when met with insults in return they threaten. Yet thrice the Sardon has requested a duel with a champion of the Fox, thrice has the Sardon been ignored. Cadomyrians act as if they are to be feared, they puff their chests out but when someone stands up to them they run behind their walls and ban entire groups of people.

You are scum, you have shown it, proven it.

All the Sardon has shown was honor, and even the ability to put down a vendetta to save your pathetic lives.

~Sardon Last of the Great Atarka
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

My dear friend,

It is true. I called you a dungo during Mas and I apologize publicly for it. I did not know that a word that isn't even a word would insult you that much, that is on me for underestimating the stability of your ego.

Or is "nonsense" considered an insult equal to "venomous toad" or "trash" or "underfed dogs" now? I feel like it is more criticism at a system we disagree with. It isn't even about you, unless you feel addressed by "nonsense", in which case I apologize. How she managed to obtain these information? They are not exactly well hidden on your town's board, they are public and suggest to unify the labelling _especially_ but not exclusively in Runewick. Reading town boards is hardly a shady way to get information, especially when they are additionally promoted in public. The 'facts' you state in your second parchment are insanely one-sided and slanderous, to the point where they could be considered intentional lies. I don't care about your political career in Runewick, however, wish to express my honest worries if somebody with your language is even considered as a representative. If it is all about this, let me state it in public again, after already telling you in person: Sardon Attarka was fined for what he did, but is no longer a wanted criminal in Cadomyr for the incident with Riniao. However, we might take actions for the outrageous insults and slander he's publishing today. As for the duels you keep mentioning. They are an old Cadomyrian tradition to solve disputes between those of equal standing WITHIN Cadomyr, where hierarchy can not solve them. You are not of equal standing to our knights, let alone me as a noble. If everybody could just demand a duel, we won't get anything done. Let me know if I need to explain this properly again and I'll make sure to draw pictures.

As for your first letter now, let me answer you in a poem:

You say that throwing insults at you is what we do.
I am sorry to inform you, but no, that is you.
You say we are ungrateful, honourless and our words not true.
You say all the Fox has to offer is spite, oh uh.
You wish us to die and be cursed by the Gods and blah
Yet, you are not willing to sign, tell the world who you are.

Cadomyr ungrateful for the help of Runewick, is that what you find?
But Cadomyr stepped in for Runewick and you insult us? Oh, nevermind.
Learn to reflect on your own action before you speak,
Or hurtling insults will make you look weak.
Dear friend, let me tell you at the end of these lines,
That it is you not us, who loudly here whines.

Take it home and think about it, dear friend. And maybe think about which of us is the one throwing insults for no reason. The answer to that question is hidden in the uneven verses of the first strophe. Good luck finding it.

That's all I got to say about this, feel free to write further letters in which you demonstrate your anger management issues. Make yourself a jester, if that is what you desire.

Now, I direct the last line of this parchment to the Runewickians, for whose help during Mas we are as grateful as we always were. Do you stand by the side of a man who tosses insults at any given chance? If so, the diplomatic bounds are even worse than I thought them to be. We came, when you asked for help. You came even when we had yet to request for any aid, to aid us against the forces of Mas. I thought it was obvious, but if you need an official 'thank you', I hereby thank you wholeheartedly for your assistance.

Dragonlord Atarka

You offer nothing but misdirection and blatant lies.

The Sardon has said nothing but the truth which can be vouched for by others. The mage Whisper did represent the Sardon and was clearly present for the sham trial. His signature can and of course will be provided.

You still haven't offered up a champion to prove your lies. You never will, because you know your very own Gods will show the Queen who was right.

The fact remains your forces were shattered yesterday, The Sardon and others saved many of your lives, and barely picked up a coin. The following day you write insults and continue your pettiness.

For years you've done nothing but lie, run your mouth some more, and puff your chest. The Sardon has given ample opportunity for you to either make amends to finally make due on the threats. Come and solve the conflicts you start instead of lying and hiding to avoid them. Is this really how you handle things?

The Sardon found more honor in the Gray Creature!!

Stop talking and start doing cowards. You're pathetic.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I must say I am quite offended by being called a "dog" Knight.

Have I not acted with honor during all these years?
Have I not striven to treat everyone with respect, as long as their actions have not been criminal or disruptive?
Have I not shown patience and understanding toward people regardless of their origin or residency?
Have I not raised my weapon in defense of those in need, again regardless of their origin and residency?
Have I not upheld and promoted these ideals, whether it be as the Noble before Countess Katharina, or as the Patrician Knight after retiring from that role?

I have been under the impression that my reputation is better than this, which is why I hereby request an apology from Sardon of the Atarka, for calling me a number of things that I am surely not.

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of Cadomyr
Dubigalosch

Post by Dubigalosch »

Code: Select all

I even tolerated that liar Dugi and assured you I will mention his help and what happened.
And how do you answer this?
I`m Sorry you don`t appreciate any help.

I`m not a liar.
You are mistaken.
I did not anything to harm you or our realm, neither did i break laws in cadomyr.

As far as i remember i got hit by a arrow. So things are different.
I just was passing by running away from the skeleton several times during fighting it.
As you may know a direct confrontation is not possible for ranged combat.
It was one of the funniest fight in the past days.

I know you listen to galmairs words.
So you have already heard all lies about dugi.
But dugi was attacked first, he never harmed anyone before he got harmed. I have not choosen to be the victim of galmairs poison attacks. Or their Sabotage Acts if one calls honest for help.

My Greetings,

Dugibalosch Trinkgut
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Dubigalosch wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:18 pmYou are mistaken.
I did not anything to harm you or our realm, neither did i break laws in cadomyr.
As far as i remember i got hit by a arrow. So things are different.
I just was passing by running away from the skeleton several times during fighting it.

Cease your pitiful excuses. You were shouted at and and warned not once, not twice, but three times, to stop moving toward our gates with red skeletons following you. Yet, you continued doing so without ever replying to our inquiries; that is why you were shot at.

Your guilt in endangering Cadomyr's safety during Mas is obvious, even without the fact that earlier in Mas you were possessed by the shiny rock in Runewick. Whether or not you were under the influence of the demon Prea or some other evil magic while you were at Cadomyr is up to any capable mages to determine.

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of Cadomyr
Dubigalosch

Post by Dubigalosch »

I don`t need any excuses.
The only one i heard shouting was Oxiana..
And i surely won`t trust any word from the guys who hand out poisonous robes.
As soon as I heard his voice I stopped listening.
His voice gives me burning feelings.
i was really excited about being at my first action on mas and fully addicted to my enemy.
So forgive me if i didnt heard you and your followers.
i surrely did not want to hurt anyone of you.
I have no greef with you, neither with aletys or someone else in Cadomyr.
Only with the persons who attempt to hurt me some weeks earlier.

i don`t think the great knight of Cadomyr will fear a single skeleton following a dwarf.
Neither their was any Danger for Cadomyr, with sealed doors and heavy fortifications.

I even helped to clean up the fields while you rested to return to strength.
I also asked Caswir to join united runewick forces to help out your realm.
Unfortunally Drathe was not avaible.

I`m also undergoing intense training to prevent getting possesed from bad spirits in the future.

I`m glad you made it.
My best wishes and make a good Recover.

Dugibalosch Trinkgut