Arena Gladiator Event Challenge!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caswir

Arena Gladiator Event Challenge!

Post by Caswir »

I Caswir Drakull set out to stake my claim in the arena. So today I put out a friendly challenge to two others, each from the other realm to fight for their town, in an arena challenge!

Rules are simple, we see who gets the higher level, using whatever fighting techniques they prefer. Its all in fun, I thought a good way to unite people in illarion.

Also we will team together to fight for points afterwards.

My friendly challenge goes out to the ones in 4th and 5th place, Tialdin!! and S'rrt K'shire!!!

FIGHT FOR YOUR REALM!

Let me know if you accept. And we can plan a time that works for all.
S'rrt

Re: Arena Gladiator Event Challenge!

Post by S'rrt »

I am honored to receive this challenge, but how would it work exactly?

Regardless, I accept. Please give us more details of your vision of the event.

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of Cadomyr
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

It is great you accept! The challenge would work like this: We would agree at a level that we each start on. Then we would fight each on our own starting at that level, after each win you would advance the level. So if we start at level 6, if you win you go to level 7 next, Then 8 and so on. To lose your place you would have to not survive the fight or have to call for help. The winner of the challenge, would be the one who got to the higher level with the most ease.

(4$\/\/1/2
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Some advice on the challenge: Bring potions, glyphs, gemmed gear. Whatever you need to fight using your best technique. Expect at the higher levels that there will be difficult creatures to fight against. You might be one on one with a son of the mountain. So be ready for that.

I think that if other fighters who want to earn points in the arena show up to fight. They should be allowed as well to compete in the challenge. To make it fair and open to all people.

Also remember whoever pays the gold gets the points for later on when we do the group fighting. I think we will take turns splitting the costs and points between us.

(4$\/\/1/2
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Funny idea.

We will see.

If i have a good day i could join.

Sadly i am a poor old dwarf.
Only a pensioner.

Tialdin
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I believe I understand the rules that Caswir wants to implement although I am still a bit unsure about the specifics of "group fighting". Either way I am happy to allow other fighters to take part to see who can take on the toughest monsters, solo or no.

A question for Caswir: How would we proceed if there are one or more fighters who have reached the highest level? Would they continue to fight on that level until they tire out, or were you thinking of something else?

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of Cadomyr
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Group fighting would just be for fun and points.

I thought if someone reached the highest level, they would stop there and let someone else fight. If that happens say twice, there would be a showdown. Ill think of something.

(4$\/\/1/2