Official Board *Druids of the Eternal Grove*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Yridia Anar

Re: Official Board *Druids of the Eternal Grove*

Post by Yridia Anar »

Dear Avaroth Teladon,

we are pleased that you are also pleased to finally fix this problem and we will be happy to satisfy your curiosity in this regard.
But first - this is by no means politics. We are and will remain neutral. However, we will always - and in every realm - rush to help when help is requested.
Protecting Ushara's nature is above any politics and applies to all of Illarion.

The second point seems to be unknown to you, or your reply would maybe not be so daring.

Council member Caswir Drakul himself asked for help from the druids some time ago. We first pointed out that probably Deanna and Lennier will take care of this.
Both seem to be out of the picture now, and so we will of course take the responsibility to heal the nature around Runewick, as was requested by your own council.
We also want to point out that Lennier and I did work together at the plan for the Antidot.
Lennier did appreciate my help in this case greatly.
And we will excatly carry out the plan he worked out.
He is still Member of your Council and he is also a very close and old friend to the Druids.

If you offer your and the Rangers help it would be in the interest of Runewick as well as the nature and surely appreciated.

I may also remind you of our last meeting.

Quote from it:
Bidukan said : The attacks on the woods stopped since some weeks, luckily.
Your reply: Indeed. When shown the way of things and with swift hand, often results are expected. A success.
We must protect our nature at all costs. No matter the outrage.
Bidukan replied: Ushara wouldn't expect less.

From this dialogue we see the willingness of the rangers to support us in this matter.

We thank you for your answer and hope that Ushara and Elara will enlighten you on your path.

On behalf of the Druids of the Eternal Grove
~Yridia Anar~

PS.: We will not discuss this matter further, as we have preparations to make and do not want to waste any more time to help the nature groaning under the burden.
But if more information is required, the Council can contact us every time.
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear Druids, dear Avaroth

I would like to make a comment on this subject.

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I have not disappeared, but have withdrawn somewhat for internal reasons.
There have already been efforts in Runewick to detoxify the water, which I would like to point out.
Some weeks prior to my trip, I called for a meeting to share research and a plan. This call was answered by Lennier and Yridia, among others.
An alchemical approach was discussed. Yridia asked that before using an alchemical antidote, a rital be performed to appease the divine anger, and to ask in prayer for the calming of the source of the poison.
Before I left, we then exchanged some alchemical equations, and then Lennier took over the rest of the planning.
The list of the planned procedure, written by Lennier, still hangs legibly on the town bulletin board. However, this plan were obviously not carried out and it is now after the filling of the water hole before Runewick so also no longer feasible.
Certainly the composition of the poison in the water has changed in the meantime so that the state of affairs has to be investigated again anyway and the procedure has to be re-evaluated.
Since the responsibility for the poisoning of the waters is to be looked for with me, I see it as my duty to support each measure which serves the decontamination of our waters.

~Deanna

((I made a correction on a tip, a little ritual took place))
Last edited by nathi on Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Greetings, first I would like to say yes I did ask that this be looked into as a back up plan since Lennier, who was in charge of the original project of decontamination of the water, has gone for some time now. Also another project is ready to be done, but has been on hold until this one is finished.
If it has since changed and the procedure has to be re-evaluated then it should be.
Perhaps the Druids of the Forest and Deanna can manage the task together?

(4$\/\/1/2
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

While we welcome the help offered from the Druids to solve this matter, we make clear it is Runewick who will decide how and when to proceed. The druids will discuss the matter as much as they are requested, either by the Council, by the Rangers or by any other citizen or institution of the realm.

Bidukan
Spokesman
Rangers of Runewick
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Cay stops to read the latest post having to stand on her tiptoes to see it well then mumbles to herself ….

No way am I’m answering this for us Druids, we need one of our elders!

Cay runs to the nearest forest waving her arms excitedly attempting to hunt one of them yelling loudly and ignoring the frightened wings of birds at the disruption to their rest.

Azuros, Yridia need help!!
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Cay did find Yridia first and she immediate started to write an answer.

Dear Deanna, Dear Caswir,

thank you for your answers and the confirmation of our statements.
It is an honor for us to work with you.
Nevertheless, some new aspects have arisen.

1.) The hole is filled with rubble ? Were the herbs previously put into it ?
Probably this will be determined only with an exact analysis of the water.

2.) If herbs are still needed how can we get them into the hole when it is filled ?

3.) Has the overall water quality improved ?
Again we will probably have to rely on new samples.

We can always set up a meeting to talk about this. Just get in touch with Azuros or with me.

On behalf of the Druids of the Eternal Grove

~Yridia Anar~
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear Yridia, dear Azuros

The water hole is very shallow, it seems to have been filled in. Since the dikes are no longer there, I suspect that the sand has been filled into the hole.
Therefore, the plan to use the water hole to mix an antidote no longer seems possible.
As for the quality of the water and the composition of the poison, new investigations must be made. I will visit you as soon as my time permits to discuss a possible course of action.

~Deanna

((I can not come IG before 21.november))
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

All towns and people not of towns a reminder from the Druids of the Eternal Grove during Mas,

Contact us for any healing needed, we have temporarily divided towns but nothing is set and any of us can go to any town.. A reminder there is no charge for our services.

Yridia may be around Galmair, I will be around Cadomyr and Azuros Runewick.

Stay safe, keep your children safe and let's get through this Mas without incident!

Cay

PS open for babysitting also
Cassidy Eshorn

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

Dear Druids,

We would be interested in a wedding after Mas, what can you do to help?

Cassidy Eshorn from Runewick.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Dear Miss Eshorn,

I will contact you as soon as Mas is over. Then we can met and discuss what is needed and desired.

~Yridia Anar~
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Amelia had been back home for a while when news arrived from the druids of the mainland.
A girl matching the description of Amelia was seen, but was long gone when the message reached the respective druids.

It remained the recognition that Azuros was right with this step and that the druids of the mainland had reacted.

Ann-Korr:
A girl had been sighted being transferred from a seagoing vessel to a barge, river up.

Pennymill:
In connection with a mass brawl, a young woman was seen with a big guy and a young thief

Nubris:
A girl like her was seen with a big guy and a young man, Were many witnesses
They must have taken a barge, direction Laris