A letter on the walls

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

A letter on the walls

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

A Halfling adds a note to the town wall of Runewick, close to the gate so it can be seen clearly.

To Ranger Bidukan,

I address you this way, so we both have witness, the matter was addressed. There is still an open payment for the delivery, I handed to you after the trial of Aswe. Since you stated you would send a messenger with the payment, you might want to investigate, what happened to it. In fact, I never received it. I would appreciate if you would take care of the matter within the next two dwarven weeks. I will await your messenger.

~ Amelia Rotholz

Bidukan

Re: A letter on the walls

Post by Bidukan »

Amelia Rotholz wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:29 pm A Halfling adds a note to the town wall of Runewick, close to the gate so it can be seen clearly.

To Ranger Bidukan,

I address you this way, so we both have witness, the matter was addressed. There is still an open payment for the delivery, I handed to you after the trial of Aswe. Since you stated you would send a messenger with the payment, you might want to investigate, what happened to it. In fact, I never received it. I would appreciate if you would take care of the matter within the next two dwarven weeks. I will await your messenger.

~ Amelia Rotholz

Miss Rotholz,

It is surprising and also disappointing to see this note attached in such a public place. You could have sent a private letter, as the hundreds you sent and always reached me. I'm a well known trader, and nobody has ever claimed I did not pay a debt.

Regarding your payment, I sent a messenger but he failed finding you in Galmair, it seems. Considering the inconvenience caused, I will not send another messenger. I will be waiting in Runewick for you, you know where my flat is.

With kind regards,

~Bidukan