A Demand from Runewick.

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

A Demand from Runewick.

Post by Drathe »

‘What you doing here Mr Blue? You know your not allowed in.’ Horatio asked gruffly, standing forever loyal to his duty at the gates of Cadomyr. A leather tanned, stocky man with hawk like eyes. ‘Aye, shame that.’ Replied Drathe, looking up and around at the impressive walls. ’Say you ever get bored standing here all day, risking your life for those less honorable than you? Why don't you come to Wick.’ He thumbed over his shoulder towards nowhere in particular, a broad grin about his stubbled jaw. The guard grunted through a sneer, hand moving to rest upon the pommel of his sword. ‘Be calm, I’m here on official business.’ Drathe reassured as he held up a scroll giving it a little wave at the guard. ‘But alas, not being able to enter and fulfill my official duty with the usual pleasantries and privacy. I will pin this here if I may so that those passing will carry its word within.’ The scroll was unbound, unrolled and affixed to the stone work at a spot easily addressed by the townsfolk that passed over the bridge.

Cadomyr,

For too long, Runewick has sat by whilst Cadomyr has potentially created a safe haven for demonic entities, thus enabling prolonged and irreconcilable damage to the lives of all peoples of Illarion. The harboring of, protection of and even knighting of these creatures can not be allowed to continue. We in Runewick believe Cadomyr to have placed its fate knowingly or unknowingly in grave peril. And that of us all.

Whilst the recent banning of the Rangers and even that of an Academic Council member from your realm is in effect, know that this letter does not come as a direct response to such matters. Although, such can perhaps be considered as rather telling, as though there are goings on in which Cadomyr wishes to hide from Runewick. A worrying development, being that we deem your realm to have been compromised. Make no mistake, all realms across the peninsula can certainly be considered as compromised, in so much that we all have a new demonic contraption outside of our realms. Yet, this letter points to another branch on the same tree.

In the face of Cadomyr's egregious and lengthy harboring and protection of creatures linked to and thus subservient (willingly or unwillingly) to the greater demonic entity, Runewick now demands unequivocal proof be provided that Reace and the knighted Acerd are in fact not products of Preacerdhal. Said proofs should be provided in full, undeniable and within the proper context.

The blight of Letma is one that all peoples of Illarion share. Should Cadomyr truly wish to collaborate with us going forward, in any way, these demands shall be met in a timely manner. Should Cadomyr instead refuse to meet these demands in a sufficient fashion and by proxy insult our several years of research, such shall result in possible sanctions and further action deemed appropriate for the gravity of this situation of highly dire potential.

Signed,

~Drathe Blue~
Councilor of Runewick.

(4$\/\/1/2
Councilor of Runewick.

~Bidukan
Spokesman
Rangers of Runewick.

~Avaroth Teladon
Demon researcher
Rangers of Runewick.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: A Demand from Runewick.

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Probational Councilors Drathe and Caswir, Demonhunter and Bidukan,
We would be more than delighted to cooperate with Runewick on the matter of Letma. Your interest comes very surprising, though, since Runewick has harbored those in league with demons for many many years now. Maybe you would want to start searching for demonic influences in your own realm first, before you bark at others? Root the weeds in your own garden, before you look at that of your neighbors. Is it maybe more an interest in provoking? An interest in forcing things or even conflicts on us? None of you all showed up in order to clear the potential "misunderstanding" from Mas. Quite the opposite, your "spokesman" has the audacity to insult and further damage the connection between the realms.

The bans, as you may have written, have been set up as reaction to your conspiracy to resort to violence against my fellow citizen and me. Runewick would not have tolerated plans to resort to violence against your citizen either, so stop playing the victim.

These things aside, I would like to point out that I actually and literally offered Avaroth to investigate the two people in question. In Cadomyr. Without cutting pieces off of them. You were there, when I said this, but maybe you were too busy dreaming of a fight with us to listen or already regretting that there won't be such fight by that time already, so you did not hear this part.

I am more than willing to bring proof that these two people are indeed no demonic entities. At the same time, I am very curious about your proof that they are. The proof that gives you the right to make such demands. Can you proof that you or Avaroth aren't demonic entities?

As stated in the announcement for your ban, you are warmly welcome to come to me and discuss these things. Horatio is instructed to let you pass for these occasions. But instead of doing that, you choose to write a public parchment, in which you write baseless accusations.

Countess of House Desert Fox