Citizen meeting

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Avaroth Teladon

Citizen meeting

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

Be greeted,

In the wake of the recent dangers we find ourselves facing, the Rangers of Runewick place a call to meeting of the highest importance at the Hall of Elara (17th Elos 65). All citizens of Runewick and the probationary Academic Council are implored to attend. The meeting shall follow a points of order format. Topics to be discussed shall include the recent demonic activity outside of our gates and the potential causes for this affront to the gods and destabilization of our realm.

Anyone planning to attend this meeting in order to cause a disturbance to proceedings shall be promptly removed.

Sincerely,

~Bidukan

~ Avaroth Teladon

((Start time of the quest: 17th Elos 65 - 12:00 pm (17. October 2021 08:00 pm SERVER TIME - check with the time converter to get your timezone)))
Elvaine Morgan
Runewick

Re: Citizen meeting

Post by Elvaine Morgan »

Citizens of Runewick

Reflection and learning can often bring us to a crossroads where we have the possibility to induce perhaps irreversible change that will determine future events. Although this may be uncomfortable or even distressing to some, it can also offer great opportunity. Change itself is transient and is best viewed as an opportunity to learn.

I would encourage as many Runewickians to attend the forthcoming gathering as possible, to hear your fellow citizens and question those that desire to represent you. For those that fear retribution, I can only ask you to trust me and believe that I wish to hear your concerns along with any other. As stated as the beginning of our journey, I hope to speak personally to any Runewickian that seeks my guidance.

For Runewick
Elvaine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bürger von Runewick

Besinnung und Lernen bringen uns oft an einen Scheideweg, der uns die Möglichkeit eröffnet, möglicherweise unwiederbringliche Veränderungen zu bewirken, die zukünftige Ereignisse entscheiden werden. Obgleich dies für manche unangenehm oder sogar belastend sein mag, so birgt es doch auch große Chancen. Der Wandel an sich flüchtig und sollte am Besten als eine Gelegenheit zu lernen betrachtet werden.

Ich möchte daher so viele Runewicke wie möglich ermutigen, an der bevorstehenden Versammlung teilzunehmen, Eure Mitbürger anzuhören und diejenigen zu hinterfragen, die Euch zu führen suchen. Jene, die Repressalien befürchten, kann ich nur bitten mir zu vertrauen und daran zu glauben, dass ich eure Bedenken ebenso hören möchte, wie die aller anderen. Wie ich schon zu beginn dieser Reise sagte, hoffe ich, mit jedem Runewicker persönlich sprechen zu können, der meine Führung sucht.

Für Runewick
Elvaine
Bidukan

Re: Citizen meeting

Post by Bidukan »

Greetings,

The Rangers of Runewick are called to show up in the Hall of Elara 15 dwarven minutes before the meeting, in order to organize the proper developing of it.

~Bidukan