Fergro is banned from Runewick soil.

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Bidukan

Fergro is banned from Runewick soil.

Post by Bidukan »

The halfling from Galmair Fegro is banned for 10 dwarven days from Runewick soil, for disrespecting and ignoring a request from a Runewick authority. Incase he is caught violating the ban, he shall be forced to leave the national territory. He is also fined with 15 gold.

Bidukan
Spokesman
Rangers of Runewick
Fergro

Re: Fergro is banned from Runewick soil.

Post by Fergro »

Ignoring you is not a crime. I will not pay even a copper. You still owe 300 gold in restitution for attacking me.

Fergro
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

The ban is raised to 15 dwarven days and the fine to 25 gold.

~Bidukan.
Fergro

Post by Fergro »

Good luck with that.

Fergro
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Since when does a mere ranger have the authority that belongs only to the archmage and his councillors?

Since when does Runewick issue punishment without a fair trial held by uninvolved parties?

This is complete rubbish and not in line with how Runewick does things, but a power-trip of an idiotic criminal who never should have been put in the position of ranger to begin with.

Where is our councilor responsible for foreign affairs and what is he doing, allowing atrocities like these made by our very own rangers to happen? Don't you see how this hurts our relations to the other realms, or have you been too cowed and become too biased by the fact that you are also a ranger, mister Drathe Blue?

I beseech the Archmage to address and do something about these issues; the ego-tripping rangers and incompetent probationary councillors, before things really get out of hand and it becomes too late to fix the damage they've done.

Signed,
A Runewick citizen that does not agree with this so called "ban" and "fine" of an innocent foreign halfling, especially not when it is made by someone who is clearly on an ego-trip and lacks any official authority to issue such punishment.
Avaroth Teladon

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

For those who may be unaware of the Third regulation of Runewick, I shall quote the necessary sections of the document for your reference:
II.The security and order within the national territory of Runewick as well as preserving the nature is up to the Rangers of Runewick.
E.If there is an acute danger, members of the Rangers of Runewick are allowed to expel or to arrest a person for up to three days. After that time, a process has to be initiated officially. With instruction of the Academic council, this could be extended or suspended.
Acute danger does not only show itself within the form of blood-thirsty, weapon wielding lunatics. Any attempts at sowing dissent, discord, promoting chaos and potential criminality through use of propaganda shall also be met with punishment, in violation of Runewick's Constitution points 1, 2, 5 and 9, hereby following the third regulation of Runewick's constitution.

The halfling Fergro of Galmair's attempts, as well as those of our now infamous unsigned author, to besmirch oath-sworn protectors with unproven falsehoods and threats to the realm's authority, time and again, has fallen into such a category. Members of the Council are aware of this ongoing situation.

Exasperated by the recent murmurs of war that extend from our neighbors abroad, destabilization, harboring of demonic entities and the recent demonic contraption that rests in front of our realm, exceptional measures shall be undertaken, without hesitation, whilst investigations are ongoing.

For the safety of Runewick,

~ Avaroth Teladon
Fergro

Post by Fergro »

Exactly what am I being accused of? The issue between myself and Bidukan is strictly personal and has zero to do with Runewick or it's Rangers. Bidukan has turned this personal conflict, which started while he was a citizen of Galmair and twisted it into some political crusade against me. I do not know who you are and why you have not spoken with the Archmage, whom I am on good terms with as well as every citizen in Runewick, with exception to Bidukan. I am no more a danger to Runewick than the trees that grow there. Again, Bidukan has a personal vendetta against me and he is attempting to use the Rangers' and Runewick's leadership to tarnish my good reputation throughout the realms. Ask the archmage yourself who returned his lost Wand of Water when they could have given it to Galmair and asked for a finders fee instead.

Thank you and may your endeavors be for the good of Illarion,
Fergro
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:20 am Since when does a mere ranger have the authority that belongs only to the archmage and his councillors?

Since when does Runewick issue punishment without a fair trial held by uninvolved parties?

This is complete rubbish and not in line with how Runewick does things, but a power-trip of an idiotic criminal who never should have been put in the position of ranger to begin with.

Where is our councilor responsible for foreign affairs and what is he doing, allowing atrocities like these made by our very own rangers to happen? Don't you see how this hurts our relations to the other realms, or have you been too cowed and become too biased by the fact that you are also a ranger, mister Drathe Blue?

I beseech the Archmage to address and do something about these issues; the ego-tripping rangers and incompetent probationary councillors, before things really get out of hand and it becomes too late to fix the damage they've done.

Signed,
A Runewick citizen that does not agree with this so called "ban" and "fine" of an innocent foreign halfling, especially not when it is made by someone who is clearly on an ego-trip and lacks any official authority to issue such punishment.
Citizens of Runewick,

After meticulous investigations, we have found this anonymous fellow is a paid agent of foreign powers, hired and instructed to bring agitation and destabilization to our beloved realm. For national security reasons, we can't reveal yet the whole investigation, but we can say there is a bigger web and we are about to make some arrests in orden to stop the propaganda and destabilization campaign. More news will come within the next weeks.

~Bidukan
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Bidukan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm Citizens of Runewick,

After meticulous investigations, we have found this anonymous fellow is a paid agent of foreign powers, hired and instructed to bring agitation and destabilization to our beloved realm. For national security reasons, we can't reveal yet the whole investigation, but we can say there is a bigger web and we are about to make some arrests in orden to stop the propaganda and destabilization campaign. More news will come within the next weeks.

~Bidukan
Again more lies and attempts at usurping power.
Repeatedly they mention all the citizen that stand by them, but not a voice of support is heard.
Repeatedly many citizen voice their protest against them, but they are all accused of being foreign propaganda.

As for this so called investigation, I dare them to reveal it, as it simply does not exist. I also urge my fellow citizen to not simply stand by and watch this attempted tyranny.

Yet, which such wild interpretations of our "laws" as this man Avaroth speaks of, who would dare post their name when they threaten to execute any who dare speak out against them?

A blatant abuse of their position as so called defenders of the realm.

I once more beseech the archmage to break his silence on this matter.

signed,
A citizen of Runewick, yes an actual citizen and not some demon summoned nor paid by foreign powers(unlike what you can say about our dear "ranger spokesman" Bidukan who used to be a foreigner up until recently
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm Again more lies and attempts at usurping power.
Emty words.

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm Repeatedly they mention all the citizen that stand by them, but not a voice of support is heard.
False.

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm Repeatedly many citizen voice their protest against them, but they are all accused of being foreign propaganda.
False.You can see how Aswe is constantly spreading her poison against Rangers freely.

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm A Runewick citizen that does not agree with this so called "ban" and "fine" of an innocent foreign halfling...
Enlighten us about the halfling's innocence.

~Bidukan
Avaroth Teladon

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

How disappointing that few reckless individuals should show how unstable, lacking in wisdom and etiquette they are by continuing to sully these notices.

Whilst the silent majority watch this catastrophic display of foolishness, it is always the loudest voices of dissent that claim to have the most support. I should think that a mere couple of unsigned authors and Aswe, who is currently awaiting trial for aggressive violations, can hardly be thought of as many.

I can say with confidence that only a weak minded individual would kowtow to a such a small mob mentality. It has become all too obvious that there remain those too squeamish or uneducated in the matters of order, criminality and the outcomes. All citizens in Runewick have the right to live in peace and prosperity. This is what the Rangers aim to accomplish.

It is now implored of my fellow Rangers to stop taking this bait.

~ Avaroth Teladon
Fergro

Post by Fergro »

Avaroth Teladon wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:57 am For those who may be unaware of the Third regulation of Runewick, I shall quote the necessary sections of the document for your reference:
II.The security and order within the national territory of Runewick as well as preserving the nature is up to the Rangers of Runewick.
E.If there is an acute danger, members of the Rangers of Runewick are allowed to expel or to arrest a person for up to three days. After that time, a process has to be initiated officially. With instruction of the Academic council, this could be extended or suspended.
Acute danger does not only show itself within the form of blood-thirsty, weapon wielding lunatics. Any attempts at sowing dissent, discord, promoting chaos and potential criminality through use of propaganda shall also be met with punishment, in violation of Runewick's Constitution points 1, 2, 5 and 9, hereby following the third regulation of Runewick's constitution.

The halfling Fergro of Galmair's attempts, as well as those of our now infamous unsigned author, to besmirch oath-sworn protectors with unproven falsehoods and threats to the realm's authority, time and again, has fallen into such a category. Members of the Council are aware of this ongoing situation.

Exasperated by the recent murmurs of war that extend from our neighbors abroad, destabilization, harboring of demonic entities and the recent demonic contraption that rests in front of our realm, exceptional measures shall be undertaken, without hesitation, whilst investigations are ongoing.

For the safety of Runewick,

~ Avaroth Teladon
Just because my accusations haven't been proven does not make them false in any way. Had anyone in Runewick actually performed an investigation you would know the Bre, Galmair's gate guard witnessed Bidukan come in through the teleport and followed me. Within minutes she can attest that I was attacked and injured and that Bidukan did in fact runaway laughing loud enough for the entire town to hear as I yelled for the guards.So yes, I have an actual witness to his crime. How dare you accuse me of falsities when you have done nothing to investigate the charges against Bidukan. Doing nothing sullies the name of the Rangers of Runewick. If you want the truth bring your beloved Bidukan to Galmair to face his charges, his accuser and the one who witnessed it. No action in regard to this matter will only make yourself and your Rangers look like a defunct self pandering group. Is that what you really want?

May your endeavors be for the good or Illarion,
Fergro
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

A short note is pinned.

I am so glad that our town is safe again and Rangers can work with the Council with no tensions.
I hope that people like that anonymous will be fast found and expelled. Long live Runewick!
~signed: Orion Lysander
Dragonlord Atarka

Post by Dragonlord Atarka »

Sinister wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm
Bidukan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm Citizens of Runewick,

~Bidukan
Again more lies and attempts at usurping power.
Repeatedly they mention all the citizen that stand by them, but not a voice of support is heard.
Repeatedly many citizen voice their protest against them, but they are all accused of being foreign propaganda.

As for this so called investigation, I dare them to reveal it, as it simply does not exist. I also urge my fellow citizen to not simply stand by and watch this attempted tyranny.

Yet, which such wild interpretations of our "laws" as this man Avaroth speaks of, who would dare post their name when they threaten to execute any who dare speak out against them?

A blatant abuse of their position as so called defenders of the realm.

I once more beseech the archmage to break his silence on this matter.

signed,
A citizen of Runewick, yes an actual citizen and not some demon summoned nor paid by foreign powers(unlike what you can say about our dear "ranger spokesman" Bidukan who used to be a foreigner up until recently
There have been no lies nor attempts to usurp power. The Rangers act with the Council and communicate all goings on. The Sardon has been a citizen for many years and resents the accusation of being a demon summoned out of nowhere. The Sardon served the Rangers for many years and left during the time Deanna and Rinaio had lead the Rangers. The Sardon had fought the Jefferson Gray many times in plain view, he has also fought many a maddness dragon and lured them away from the populace with no request for payment other than access to the Ranger cottage, food, and supplies. For which in the past there has been no such supply, recognition, nor any form of compensation. The current leadership of the Rangers has changed this, giving recognition and supplies in full. The Sardon wonders what great deeds the unsigned author has done for the benefit of the Runewick? What great projects have they accomplished, what have they taught, what have they fought?

The Sardon is tired of such dissent and blatant disrespect of the Protectors of the realm from nameless voices who have accomplished nothing.

~Sardon, The Last Great Atarka