An urgently call upon the mages and witches.

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Bidukan

An urgently call upon the mages and witches.

Post by Bidukan »

Dear citizens of Runewick,

The Academic Council and the Rangers of Runewick need urgently get in touch with all mages and witches availables from our country. Researchers, alchemists, druids, wise people and in general any interested citizen is welcome to give cooperation.

The very important task is to destroy a new demonic and destructive artifact laying in Runewick soil.

A meeting will be soon informed.

In the name of the Academic Council and the Rangers of Runewick,

~Bidukan
Avaroth Teladon

Re: An urgently call upon the mages and witches.

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

Fellow citizens of Runewick,

Regarding the latest demonic contraption outside of our realm:

After a successful meeting of the minds, between myself and consulting mages, we are now confident that we know exactly what it is we are dealing with. Through the corroboration of my own research in the field of the demonic as well as that of the knowledge gained by fellow mages on the subject of demonology, spanning back to the Magic Academy of Gobaith and the years that followed, we have agreed to set in motion a plan in which we believe may well rid us of it.

So that we may not fall victim to devious tactics, the proposed plan shall be on a need to know basis. Rest assured, there shall be a task for any and all who wish to offer their service.

~ Avaroth Teladon
nathi

Re: An urgently call upon the mages and witches.

Post by nathi »

Dear citizens of Runewick, dear inhabitants of Illarion

Since last mas, the entrances to the three towns have been adorned with large dark obsidians.
The last events and also statements to these stones move me to speak, whereby I come however first only to speak on the dark obsidian before Runewick.
Shortly after the appearance of these obsidians Avaroth already made investigations and publicly advertised here above to bundle and support all forces for the further investigation to this appearance.
Although I had to endure much at the hands of this ungracious related, he at least has my appreciation for his knowledge and his determined and at the same time level-headed approach to unknown apparitions. Therefore, I personally contacted Avaroth to exchange several letters with him on this subject.

Avaroth shared with me his previous findings and a plan, which I commented on his request for my view.
I will not go into Avaroth's plans for the time being, since there is an agreement between us to keep silence about it.
Since Avaroth has withdrawn from the public since the leader discussion, his whereabouts are unknown, and he does not respond to pigeons, I would like to share at least some of his thoughts, since I have experienced how carelessly these stones are handled and there are also plans to simply destroy the stone in front of Runewick.

Therefore, I would first like to announce Avaroth's conclusion to warn against rash actions:

"It would appear we have to remove it from its power source, meaning the obsidian block. A very difficult task in itself, because it is enchanted. If the structure is as we suspect it is, the use of raw force or alchemical bombs may not only harm our environment but also the mana lines surrounding (as previous evidence would suggest). There was also an incident where by someone tried to poke it - It exploded with flames.
If we are to be lured to a logical conclusion, it would be that the Elder Gods bestowed us the gifts to rid such demonic threats and forces when they forged our world. The very structure of the combined elements."

Shortly, I will add some insights to this post, including the thoughts on this that I sent to Avaroth. Lifting the eyes beyond Runewick's borders, I wish to send my message there as well. For I assume that, despite all ambition and reservations, there will be no local solution to these dark obsidians.
Should Avaroth hear of this letter, let him know that his presence is more desired (by me) than ever before.

~Deanna