Findari's Storm Amulet

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Exelous

Findari's Storm Amulet

Post by Exelous »

Findari's Storm Amulet

~ An artist's interpretation and a description for this piece of jewelry sits at the top of the flyer ~

Hail!

I, Sir Exelous of Cadomyr, hereby place for auction an amulet that I put on show for the Runewick market day. The piece is a tribute to the goddess of Air, Findari. When thinking upon an appropriate item for this event, I was in the mind of thinking upon the troubled Age of Struggle. We've certainly found ourselves in a time of struggle, in recent years. Though, together - like Findari's righteous storm - we can and shall prevail!

By wearing this amulet, you are sure to feel the power of Findari. May the goddess assist against those who would cause you harm.

Highest bidder may take it for their own. I will keep this open for some days. Most of the proceeds shall go toward the alliance against Letma.

Signed ~ Sir Exelous of Cadomyr
On behalf of Malachín's holy inquisition
HaselNuss
Runewick

Re: Findari's Storm Amulet

Post by HaselNuss »

A parchment written with fine black letters, hangs under the offer.

Be greeted,

as already communicated in person, I would like to offer again here in written form my bid of 30 gold coins in public.

May Findari always be with you,

Jakob Maren