Bidukans disciplinary sentence

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Rincewind

Bidukans disciplinary sentence

Post by Rincewind »

With the posting of this parchment, we consider it delivered.

Let it be known that I Sarangerel, will simply not have it uncommented if anyone attacks Galmairian citizens. Therefore I declare 2 Things.

For his most recent attack on our friend Fergro. The human Bidukan will apologize honestly to Fergro and pay a compensation fee of 300 goldcoins which has to be handed over to me within a reasonable ammount of time.

There will be no bargaining on any of those two demands. Neither I will hear out any discussion, or justification. You must comply, or I will take efforts to make you do so by force. Of course you would compensate those efforts as well.

In the Name of Galmair, acting as the Dons Right Hand Substitute (for this matter)
~Sarangerel~
Bidukan

Re: Bidukans disciplinary sentence

Post by Bidukan »

A note is pinned over Sarangerel's parchment

This is my response to Oxiana: I won't pay a single copper coin nor I will apologize for your made up and false accusations. Furthermore, I do not recognize the Don has authority enough to make a judgement over me. This is pure provocation against Runewick.

I have 300 gold coins in my bag, come and get them, you know where to find me.

Signed,
Bidukan
Warrior of Malachín
Ranger of Runewick
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

Runewick does not stand with the seditious and pea brained Bidukan
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Only the archmage himself may make such comments. One single personn doesnt mean whole Runewick.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

I hope that all involved ones will find some more wisdom and patience to get a solution. Runewick should not be the playfield of others. Of course the rangers will protect Runewick citizens against 'strangers'. Instead to try to enter the town an offical note from Galmairs diplomates, that would be the right way if Galmair want support in this matter.

In addition: We have a contract with Cadomyr to help each other against crimes and to get villians. Such contract with Galmair I was not able to find.

But something more that touchs me seriously. Maybe other citizens can make their opnion about this here too. Runewick should be the town of academic, of discovering, reasearch and teaching. A polite and civilized behavior should be usual. Solutions, resolutions should be found as compromisses in good debates instead to draw swords and axes for every tiny fly.

That should be known and lifed inspecial by them who protect us. Our rangers need integrity and authority to do their job right.

~Lennier the Grey,
master of Runewick's faculty of nature and alchemy~
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

An official note from Galmair reached me in this matter. Now Runewick is obliged to investigate the allegations against Bidukan and to pass a judgment. I hope to can discuss this serious topic with the archmage as soon as possible.

I only hope that this time of struggeling find its end soon... May wisdom and conclusion come to people.

~Lennier the Grey,
master of Runewick's Faculty of nature and alchemy~
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Things go their way as they should, as Runewick's laws dictate. Noone and nothing else. I am pleased to say that Bidukan sees a chance to get rid of the allegations against him in official kind. Runewick will investigate hisself and judge the matter. This will be the first thing the Provisional Academic Council has to work on.

Anyone who can make a qualified statement in this case is obliged to do so. I ask for a discreet report about the intention to testify.

But woe to him who give false witness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Die Dinge gehen ihren Weg, so wie es sein sollte, so wie es die Gesetze von Runewick fordern. Nichts und durch niemand anderes. Ich bin zufrieden sagen zu können, dass Bidukan die Chance sieht sich der Behauptungen, der Vorwürfe gegen ihn aus offiziellem Wege zu entledigen. Runewick wird seine eigenen Ermittlungen aufnehmen und über die Angelegenheit Gericht halten. Dies wird das erste sein, was der provisorische Akademische Rat zu bearbeiten hat.

Wer in diesem Fall eine qualifiziert Aussagen machen kann, steht in der Pflicht dies auch zu tun. Ich bitte um eine diskrete Meldung über die Absicht Auszusagen.

Doch wehe dem, der falsches Zeugnis ablegt.

~Lennier
Executive Secretary of Runewick
Executive Director of Runewicks Faculty of Nature and Alchemy~
Avaroth Teladon

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

In the interest of tying up loose ends, I have taken it upon myself to examine the investigation, started by Lennier, into Bidukan's alleged attack of Fergro.

Whilst Lennier seems to have taken upon himself to rest comfortably in the meadows, avoiding any duties bequeathed to him, he also seems to have neglected to either begin or pass on any information regarding said investigation.

Currently, all I have to work with is an unreasonable demand made by a currently banned orcess, claiming to be the Dons Right Hand Substitute, and an official notice from Galmair with statement of intent.

In the absence of any victim or witnesses coming forward to communicate allegations of violent attacks, there is basically no reason to bring trial for this matter.

Should the alleged victim wish to bring charges against Bidukan along with their witness testimony, the investigation can continue. Until such a time, this investigation must be placed again on the shelf.

There is a process that must be followed in order to bring about criminal charges in Runewick. The process must be respected.

~ Avaroth Teladon