Bidukan's unprovoked attack

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Fergro

Bidukan's unprovoked attack

Post by Fergro »

On 1 Findos 63 at 7:46am Bidukan teleported to Galmair and saw me just outside the gates, I was going to pick apples and collect eggs when he decided to follow and attack me, unprovoked. It's not enough for him to betray Galmair nor was it enough to post a desire to purchase slaves at the Hemptie. No, he has now decided to attack Galmairian citizens. Thankfully he is slow and dimwitted, so I was able to escape, although he did try to trap me at the chicken coup.

Sincereley,
Fergro
Last edited by Fergro on Wed May 05, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bidukan

Re: Bidukan's unprovoked attack

Post by Bidukan »

Fergro wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:40 am On 1 Findos 63 at 7:46am Bidukan teleported to Galmair and saw me just outside the gates, I was going to pick apples and collect eggs when he decided to follow and attack me, unprovoked. It's not enough for him to betray Galmair nor was it enough to post a desire to purchase slaves at the Hemptie. No, he has now decided to attack Galmairian citizens. Thankfully he is slow and dimwitted, so I was able to escape, although he did try to trap me at the chicken coup.
This is a lie. I hereby request a payment and punishment for this kid, for insults and making up this kind of accusation. Boy, stop smoking herbs.

Bidukan.