Statement of Intent

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Aswe

Statement of Intent

Post by Aswe »

Citizens of Runewick

I, Aswe of the forest wish to make public my intent to become the regent of Runewick.

Runewick is in need of strong, decisive leadership with good ideas and the intent to improve this town

I, Aswe amm all of these things in more.

With my administrative capabilities honed over the millenia, i can bring Runewick to efficiency.
With my leadership, which led the trolls to victory over the forces of the necromancer we can thrive
With my intent, Runewick will be the greatest centre of learning in Illarion.

Runewick was once great, Runewick has fallen from it's prime and must be restored. Runewick has given itself to irrelevancy and decay.

Aswe for Runewick, Runewick for glory.
Last edited by Aswe on Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bidukan

Re: Statement of Intent

Post by Bidukan »

Denied.

~Unsigned
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

Bidukan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:25 pm Denied.

~Unsigned
Your denial has been denied.

~Signed
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

A note has been pinned on the main parchment.

You could vote for Aswe, alouf and headstrong as she is. You could enjoy obnoxious, dull, in with the crowd same old leadership. With strong, invigorating words like, ~lets get the town cleaned up~ and ~lets build a better future.~ Dull, same old.

Or you know, you could just say, Drathe Blue.

You know him, you love him, he is a good guy. He has given literal blood, sweat and capital for Wick where others simply waxed lyrical, hid away or just didn't bother. Tell the big mage guy on his Island you want ol' Blue in charge and let the good times roll.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

It is good, that different persons are interested in this matter and want to overtake responsibility for the fortunes of Runewick . Fair competion and the include of different ideas and perspectives might lead to some synergy that would help to develope Runewick to a living place.

But to make sure that we are talk about the same thing: The only regent of Runewick is the Archmage Elvaine Morgan!

What you talk about is to take a seat in the academic council as councilor. I beg all interested ones to read the constitutions of our realm and homestead. Infact the council lost members. Deanna was the last and because of that it might looked like she would be something like a governor. But she was not.

The council should rebuild in its original intension, nothing else.

To quote Deanna:
The Archmage will address the citizens on this matter.
~Lennier the Grey~