Navro'anai

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Navro'anai

Post by nathi »

Citizens and friends of Runewick

It is the Navro'anai that calls me into the distance. However, it is not my own wanderings, which lie in the long past, but the Navro'anai of my youngest daughter Loreenail. It will be the last time I will see her with my clan in the Shadow Forrest, so I would like to attend the feast of her departure and accompany her on her first steps. I will be leaving in a few days.
My journey will also have an impact on the responsibilities in Runewick. The Archmage will address the citizens on this matter.
I would like to thank the citizens of Runewick for the trust they have placed in me over the years. With pleasure and also with some pride I can say that I never had to experience serious conflicts within Runewick. I am also grateful for that.
I wish Runewick peace, freedom and ever-expanding wisdom.

~Deanna

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

Bürger und Freunde Runewicks

Es ist das Navro’anai welches mich in die Ferne ruft. Allerdings handelt es sich nicht um meine eigene Wanderschaft, die in langer Vergangenheit liegt, sondern um das Navro’anai meiner jüngsten Tochter Loreenail. Es wird das letzte Mal sein das ich sie bei meinen Klan im Schattenwald antreffen werde, daher möchte ich beim Fest zu ihrem Aufbruch teilnehmen, und sie bei ihren ersten Schritten begleiten. In wenigen Tagen werde ich aufbrechen.
Meine Reise wird auch Auswirkungen auf die Verantwortlichkeiten in Runewick mit sich ziehen. Der Erzmagier wird sich diesbezüglich noch an die Bürger wenden.
Ich möchte mich für das Vertrauen bedanken, mit dem mir viele Bürger Runewicks in den letzten Jahren begegnet sind. Mit Freude und auch mit etwas Stolz kann ich sagen, dass ich innerhalb Runewicks nie ernsthafte Konflikte erleben musste. Auch dafür danke ich.
Ich wünsche Runewick Frieden, Freiheit und eine sich stets erweiternde Weisheit.

~Deanna
nathi

Re: Navro'anai

Post by nathi »

While standing at the town's message board, she drops her bags to the floor after a while, for it takes her quite some time to avert her gaze from the news and look around searchingly. It had been almost a year since she had asked the Archmage for her leave of absence to leave Runewick for a longer personal journey.
She glances back at the message board to double check some of the names she had read. With a smirk, she reads the names, speaking softly to herself," Fascinating, who all has reappeared." When she reads the name of a certain orcess in the news, she even lets out a short laugh. She quickly resumes her serious expression, picks up her luggage and continues into the city.