Good bye to my friends in Galmair.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Bidukan

Good bye to my friends in Galmair.

Post by Bidukan »

*A big parchment is attached in the guardhouse board*

To the dear friends I still have in Galmair,

Due to:
1. The passive -even null- attitude from The Don and his Hand to fight Jefferson Gray;
2. The careless attitude form The Don and his Hand for the victims of Jefferson Gray;
3. The zero support from The Don and his Hand to my proposal to create a town guard;
4. The zero support from The Don and his Hand to my training activities, which were always paid by me and some private donations;
5. The zero support from The Don and his Hand when I was attacked in Galmair soil;
6. The elitism of galmairian authorities;
7. And the recent betrayal from the last person who I would've figured,

I resign from galmairian citizenship. The rent I paid in advance for my house and I could not use, I donate for the orphans of Galmair.
The Iron Blades Combat Academy will keep open and receiving students. Thanks to my all friends for the great moments. I specially thank to Rangar and Jacob, my very first friends here.

Bidukan.
Fergro

Re: Good bye to my friends in Galmair.

Post by Fergro »

It has become known to me that you were never a knight, should never have taken on a squire nor a page. You have never had land, you were never a noble. You have accused me of betrayal yet you had lied to me from the day we met. It became painfully apparent that you were only interested in your own agendas and not the good of Galmair and it's citizenry, only what was best for Bidukan with no thought to who it might hurt. You blame the Don for your own disparages, you blame the Left Hand for your own transgressions. My loyalty will always be with Galmair and the Don. I've never once claimed to be a knight, yet there are those that will grant me that title and scoff at your self proclaimed knighthood because I will always selflessly put myself in harms way to protect those in need. I will give everything I have to Galmair without question because Galmair had given me everything since I was a child. You could never understand this because you will always be an interloper from a fallen nation until you can reconcile your past and the lies you have lived. Because I chose loyalty to Galmair over you, you spurned me. You blamed Oxiana for things you said and when Clairette stepped down as page, you ran off like a sullen child. Your actions the last few months that you resided in Galmair make me sick to my stomach. I recant any affiliations with you or any of your endeavors. I do not hate you, I hope you find yourself again and if you ever return, I hope that you are in a better place than when you left. I saw the person you could be in brief flashes at those times when you let your guard down and just let yourself be. Your worst enemy is not Gray, not Oxiana or myself. You are your worst enemy and no one else can be blamed for that. All I ask of you is to stop running and face your own demons, if you cannot face your own demons then everyone around you will seem like the demons instead.
Bidukan

Re: Good bye to my friends in Galmair.

Post by Bidukan »

I wish you were gifted with a brain.