The fears of a druid-(open RP)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caynwyn

The fears of a druid-(open RP)

Post by Caynwyn »

I should talk about this with Yridia and Azuros but I thought I'd write it on parchment first as I lay here on my bed. I think if not for the druids and Skip I would consider my life ended even with my dreams. I have met so many wonderful people however that I wouldn't want them disappointed in me I'm talking of the dwarf named Sammy always interesting to talk to, also the young man that makes me wish I was his age named Peter with a kind heart and good looks and has a lucky sister. Yet why do my dreams and nightmares constantly show a fat man with muttonchops, I think I finally figured it out! This is the one I've let down the most, this is the one I was not a druid this is the one that there should be more I could've helped. I'm going to try to finish this tonight before I sleep if possible. *As Cay sleeps a wind blows the partially open door wider and the parchment flutters to the balcony*
Peter Rotholz

Re: The fears of a druid-(open RP)

Post by Peter Rotholz »

In his search for blackberries, he ended up at the Hemp.
It was a fairly warm day and he decided to have a chilled beer for the time being.
Borgate looked at him grouchily, but the dwarf was always like that.

"What do you want ?"

"A cold beer if you don't mind".

Without further words he was served the beer, then Borgate wiped the counter with a light grumble as he collected the coins.
Peter went outside - sat down on the bench - and the memories came while he took a deep swig from the mug.
Cay - those red curls playing in the wind. The gorgeous blue eyes, always curiously.
He deeply sighed - why did she think he was too young?
Anyway, the other druid - she had lost him cruelly and he felt nothing but pain and love for Cay.
She wished him to find someone who would suit him - but who can command a heart to be silenced.
When he had held her on the island, exhausted after the shipwreck, his heart had clearly spoken.
After that, when it seemed he had lost her forever, the days were only dull - as if Cay's disappearance had taken the color out of life.
Then came the news that she was safely back home.

Ever since he was now back on Illarion and visiting Amelia, he had been hoping to see her again. Yes, a short note had arrived - she too would be happy to meet him.
But since then there was silence again.
This beautiful druidess was more elusive than a leaf in the wind.

With another deep sigh, he finished his ale and made his way back to Galmair.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Yridia went to the second floor to take notes and organize everything for the potions she was going to make.
Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a parchment in the balcony plant branches.
Curious and careful, she pulled it out and began to read.
Pensively, she folded the parchment and put it in her pocket.

"Oh Cay, you didn't let him down. He made his own choice of life, he was even kind of happy with the drinking and all the eating.
That he was so savagely torn from your side was not your fault - but Jefferson's. How can you just brutally kill such a harmless person ?
I think we need to talk, it seems you also miss Skip and maybe the young handsome man named Peter, you told me he loves you."

Then she turned back to her tasks, but her thoughts kept wandering to the sad, plagued by nightmares, Cay.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

After Cay woke from a restless dream filled
night, she went to the balcony but wasn't paying much attention to things around her yet was distracted by a voice downstairs. Listening closely brought a vaguely familiar voice ordering a drink, was that Peter back to Illarion and was he here at Hemp Necktie? Cay suddenly noticed her wrinkled slept in gown and gasped turning to run to her room. While sorting through her clothes knowing her looks left much to be desired, and running fingers through red hair unable to find her brush Cay was hoping to be able to talk to her friend and chase away her despair briefly. Running back out of her room, Cay prepared to go down the steps but saw the teleporter as somebody left while the downstairs was again quiet. She simply stood and eventually sat on a step watching the teleporter for a long time just in time to see Yridia but unable to open her heart yet.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

Inara was at home, although not in the house, but behind it. She had pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them as she looked over the water on the shore. She had often been here with Leland, or out in the desert. Inara shook her head, pulled out a book and parchment, quill and a small bottle of ink. Even though she was no longer sure how to feel about Leland, because it was just so painful right now, maybe Cay knew something. She also realized more and more how little she truly knew about Leland.

"Dear Caynwyn,

I don't know if you remember me. I helped Horace to have a peaceful and dignified last rest. I also hope you are at least a little better by now. I can only guess how you are feeling, but I wish you the best and that you can be happy again. I am sure this is what Horace would have wanted for you.

We don't really know each other, which I should have changed long ago. After all, you are Leland's cousin, aren't you?
And that brings me to another reason for this letter.
I haven't seen or heard from Leland in a long time, since before Mas. I suppose you know him better or maybe you know what could be wrong with him.
I have been looking for distraction from my worries about him for a while now. Especially since I also realized that I don't know all that much about him either. Only what I do feel.
You are the only one who can maybe help me. And above all, you should know that he has disappeared.
I should have wrote to you much earlier....
These feelings and...everything about, it is still so very new, forgive me for not having thought of getting in touch with you sooner.

The falcon lady is called Alis and well usually she only eats meat or fish, but it doesn't have to be raw, if you want to give Alis something.

I hope to hear from you soon and Bràgon be always with you.

Sincerely

~Inara Valdris~“

Inara took a deep breath as she looked at the letter again and read through it. She was unsure right now if she should send it at all. She shook her head and attached it to Alis, the hawk lady with the red and black plumage. She would find her way to Cay.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

The Sun shone through dappled leaves the wind gently moving them as strands of red hair occasionally wave Cay following her favorite past time. Cay carried the parchment unable at first to get through the sentences that spoke of Horace, Yet after a few days Her heart became lighter as she saw the life in the herbs gathered. Eventually a decision came to her she took out parchments and pen then began to write.

Dear Inara,
The first of your parchment made me cry due mention of Horace making me remember the horrible way he left us but then I started thinking of how wonderful he was when he was here as I picked some special herbs just for him.
To answer your question about Skip will give you the impression I know much about him and I don't. I know he is my cousin and a distant one, I would do anything I could to help him yet as far as where he is I wish I knew and I'm very sorry to give you this news. I do think he's alive and I also think he'll come back to us one day.

The parchment is mailed after feeding the bird plenty of food. Another letter is written and sent by dove.

Dear Peter,
I had the best of intentions to meet again and to continue our friendship yet something kept on pulling me back and I don't know what it is. I think it is something I've been missing for a while and that's the spark the excitement of life. Perhaps one day in the future.

To my Lovely Druids,
I have found my peace finally in the quiet of the land
by the gathering of herbs. I think I'll continue for awhile and I'm not sure when I'll be back but I send my love to you all.

The last parchment was again sent by dove along with the most beautiful herb in perfect shape and very rare.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Yridia holds the message in her hands, and both joy and sadness can be seen on her face.

"You know I wish you only the best my dear Cay, find inner peace - but I miss you so much."

For Yridia, it is as if she is being abandoned by everyone she cares for and appreciates.
But she keeps this to herself - no not completely - she reveals it to Ushara in her meditations and prayers.
In her thoughts and with her heart she sends all her love to Cay and hopes to see her again soon.