Nostarion has been defeated

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

S'rrt

Nostarion has been defeated

Post by S'rrt »

~ A parchment has been pinned to the cross at Hemp Necktie. ~

People of the three realms and Hemp Necktie,

During Mas of the year 62 the elf known as Nostarion, one of Jefferson's closest and strongest allies, had come out of his hiding to harass the good people trying to defend their homes from the horrors of Mas. When more help to repel him was called, a long, tedious chase ensued. Nostarion withstood the attacks from stronger warriors surprisingly well while he focused on weaker fighters and mages. Eventually he was sent to meet Cherga via the weapons of red skeletons that he tried to seek refuge from. Once Cherga allowed him to return to our realm at Hemp Necktie Inn he was powerless to stop his fate.

With the many abominations of the Bone God screaming and thrashing outside the gates of Hemp Necktie, I took my blade to his throat and watched him bleed dry. His body crumbled, pale as a ghost, and with the pressure mounting from Mas he was left for the scavengers... perhaps even as a warning to the undead legion.

Jefferson and his minions are not invincible and even they make deadly mistakes. Let this be a message to those who follow Jefferson; there will be no mercy.

Let it also be known that it is a common strategy of these heretics to initiate long chases and aim their weapons at weaker fighters in order to gain the upper hand. I advise all realms to consider countermeasures to this strategy when attempting to destroy the other followers.

~~ Sir S'rrt K'shire
Patrician Knight of Cadomyr