The Razorbacks

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

HeXiS

The Razorbacks

Post by HeXiS »

*In a familiar script though less shaky than usual a note is pinned to the board*

Ka'Shas the Dragon high priestess has asked me, a halfling who shall not be named, to once again act as her scribe. Honestly I've given up on resisting it seems as log as I'm not causing trouble and remain useful as her scribe she doesn't intend to eat me... Apologies to the readers, I began to ramble allow me to get back on point.

This posting is to inform the people of Galmair that Ka'Shas the Blackscale, High Priestess of the Dragons and Former Captain of the Former Galmairian Guard, has Begun to form an auxiliary unit of trained fighters who will act as a temporary Guard unit. This unit will be Called the Razorbacks and will receive it's orders directly from the Don by way of Oxiana, Left hand of Don Valerio Guilianni.

The purpose if this unit is to preserve the peace of Galmair against any forces which might fall upon Galmair as an enemy.

Ka'Shas has begun the recruitment process Any and all warrior or citizen wishing to become warriors or lend aid and services to the Razor backs should send word of intent. As of the present the Razorbacks consist of Ka'Shas and Azure. The Razor Backs will be provided an allotment of food, weapons and armor, and Training by Ka'Shas. If warranted by merit Ka'Shas will also set up a system of payroll or reward. Recruitment will be at the will of the Don and The Left Hand. As such if you wish to join as a warrior you must meet certain conditions.

- You must be a citizen of Galmair in Good standing with the laws of Galmair.
- Your first loyalty must be to the Don and the citizens of Galmair.
- You must be willing to train hard and patrol both the interior and borders of Galmair.
- You must Report any suspicious activity, crimes, or concerns to Oxiana, Ka'Shas, or Azure.

To the citizens of Galmair,

Ka'Shas, would like to interview persons willing to fight for Galmair and her lands and people.

*the document is signed below with a crude signature*

Ka'Shas, High Priestess of the Dragons, Loyal Servant of Galmair.