Search for persons / Personensuche

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

nathi

Search for persons / Personensuche

Post by nathi »

I am looking for clues to the names and where abouts of the two historians who, on 13.Irmas 62, set out on a search in Yewdale and Elstree Forest with a page from a missing diary from Runewick.
I am looking for clues of any kind that might lead to these individuals.
<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>-<o>
Ich suche Hinweise zu den Namen und dem Verbleib der beiden Historiker, die am 13. Irmas 62 mit einer Seite eines verschwundenen Tagebuchs aus Runewick, sich in Yewdale und im Elstree Wald zu einer Suche aufmachen.
Ich suche nach Hinweisen jeder Art, die zu diesen Personen führen könnten.

~Deanna
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Search for persons / Personensuche

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Miss Deanna,

Hadwin and I are currently staying in the Cadomyrian Inn, researching on the artifacts we found in the recent past. It is a quite complicated process to verify the originality of these treasures, so our researches take a while.

How can we help you?

- Anton Guile
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear Anton Guile

Thanks for your answer.
A few months ago Runewick was visited by a certain Erin Solace. She claimed to have written a diary, which she had hidden as a former citizen of Runewick. This diary could no longer be found. In view of this fact, Erin Solace left Runewick immediately.
I have learned from Archmage Elvaine Morgan that Erin Solace's disappearance is related to serious damage she caused to Runewick many years ago, and to the disappearance of an item that is the property of the Archmage.
I was able to interview a participant of your search operation, which, with the help of excerpts from the contents of the aforementioned diary, led to a hiding place where the item in question may have been located. The description of the item fits.
I therefore request, on behalf of Runewicks, that you contact me regarding the investigation of this matter.

~Deanna
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Miss Deanna,

my associate Hadwin and I will gladly return the found treasures to their owners, once we are done with investigating them. Please remain a little patient, as the proper - and careful - investigation of these items takes some time and we would hate to damage any of these valuable treasures, since we do not own them.

We will get in touch with you very soon.

- Anton Guile