Donations Against Letma

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

HolyKnight

Donations Against Letma

Post by HolyKnight »

The following post is only presented at the Notary Office of Runewick. If one were to try and copy its contents you might notice the words become all blurry and rearrange themselves. Even recalling the details of this list might be difficult minutes later or you may find yourself second guessing the details.

The handwriting is precise and easily legible in jet black ink on a framed piece of parchment. The frame has a metallic sheen with precious gems and strange runes embedded into it. If anyone were to try and touch the parchment or the frame they’d find it enchanted. One touch and the parchment would burn to ash and sparks. A trained and learned mind could take note of the runes on the frame and an elaborately written rune incantation at the bottom right corner either in scarlet ink or blood.
Fellow Runewickers,

Let Zhambra bring and bind us together as a community. Heed the words as they were written, shun and resist demons and the Unspoken One! Let not another season pass with Letma’s perversion corrupting the land. There is a need and we must meet it!

And let it be known, your leadership is not asking for blind trust! There is a research project as part of the Alliance against Letma that requires our most precious and rare materials. In good faith, I have agreed to collect the needed materials and document our faithful contributors with the intent to ensure your investment is returned in full!

Below are the items needed, for the safety of our citizens everyone will be given a cipher name to avoid anyone being a direct target.
  • Items Requested
    • Pure Elements (What is not used will be turned to the donors)
      • Fire 4/∞
      • Earth 2/∞
      • Air 5/∞
      • Water 2/∞
      • Spirit 2/∞
    • Magical Emeralds (200/200)
    • Magical Rubies (200/200)
    • Glyph Shards (What is not used will be turned to the donors) 453/∞
Donors (Identities masked for their protection):

Stand Together!
~Docent Eli Travinus~
Last edited by HolyKnight on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
HolyKnight

Re: Donations Against Letma

Post by HolyKnight »

*The parchment in the frame has been updated and a new general posting has gone up at the general town board for all to see.*

Runewick,

We are not always meant to agree, healthy debate and shared opinions breed diverse thoughts amongst the collective. The natural friction and oft heated exchanges should cause one another to think critically and develop educated theses and results in any endeavor. This is the Runewick way, for in knowledge there is power, and it is our sacred duty to ensure the integrity, dutifulness, accuracy, and practicality of any applied knowledge is to the betterment of our community and represents our core values.

In two dwarven days’ time, our community heeded Deanna’s call and gave above and beyond everything needed! I champion and praise each and every one of you! We now hold the reserves and your leadership will do their utmost to ensure the knowledge and power sought after is obtained and used to glorify the gods of light, order, and harmony! Your investment has not been taken lightly, and I know Deanna will seek a sound plan in your favor.

Runewick will know peace from the tyranny of darkness and division! Let us not be divided in this cause! One Runewick, many voices, and truth and goodness will prevail. Our bright future is nigh, grasp the staff of purest light to purge the unappeasable darkness! Lest we all be consumed: friend, stranger, foe, even mortal enemy turn your eyes on Letma and nothing else.

Alliance Prevail!
A Voice Amongst Many
nathi

Re: Donations Against Letma

Post by nathi »

Dear citizens and friends who have supported us.

I know that for some of you the disappointment is great because the collected things have disappeared. This matter also affects me very much.
I would like to thank you on behalf of the town and apologize.
As a sign that your donations are not forgotten, I would like to inform you that I have managed to reconstruct the list of donors. This does not mean that the missing donations have been recovered, but at least we have a view of who gave what. If we succeed in recovering the donations, a fair return will be possible. If this happens in time, there is also the possibility to give the donations to the intended purpose.

~Deanna