Incident in the prison mine / Vorfall in der Gefängnismine

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Incident in the prison mine / Vorfall in der Gefängnismine

Post by nathi »

Dear fellow citizens

A certain Percy Dryless, who claims to be a prison mine guard, officially denounces an incident in which one of the guards was killed, and he too was hindered and harassed in the performance of his duty by a group who are obviously citizens of the cities.

If there were citizens of Runewick in this group, I would ask them to contact me and give their testimony.

-Deanna

<§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§><§>

Liebe Mitbürger

Ein gewisser Percy Dryless der als Wächter der Gefängnismine ausgibt, beklagt offiziell einen Vorfall bei dem einer der Wärter ums Leben kam, und auch er von einer Gruppe die offensichtlich die Bürger der Städte sind, in der Auswirkung seiner Pflicht behindert und bedrängt wurde.

Falls Bürger Runewicks in dieser Gruppe dabei waren, möchte ich diese bitten sich bei mir zu melden und ihre Aussage zu machen.

–Deanna