Runewick gems

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Runewick gems

Post by nathi »

Dear citizens of Runewick

Some of you may have noticed the generous distribution of the magic gems. However, this rather unusual number is due to the large donations from Fooser and Drugar.
We also need your willingness to donate for an important common cause which I will explain to you in a few dwarfen days at a citizens meeting.
Please keep your latent rubies and emeralds that long, do not exchange them, and do not connect them.
I myself will donate all the stones I have received and those I still had. No one is forced to do this, it is voluntary.
Please be patient until the citizens' meeting. If someone has urgent questions, please feel free to contact me before.

~Deanna

<(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)><(§)>

Liebe Bürger von Runewick

Einige haben sicher die grosszügige Ausgabe der magischen Edelsteine bemerkt. Diese eher ungewöhnliche Anzahl beruht allerdings auf den hohen Spenden von Fooser und Drugar.
Wir brauchen ebenfalls eure Spendenbereitschaft für eine wichtige gemeinsame Angelegenheit die ich euch in einigen Zwergentagen bei einem Bürgertreffen erläutern werde.
Bitte behaltet eure latenten Rubine und Smaragde solange, tauscht sie bitte nicht, und verbindet sie bitte nicht.
Ich selbst werde alle meine erhaltenen Steine spenden, ausserdem jene die ich noch hatte. Niemand wird dazu gezwungen, es ist freiwillig.
Bitte habt Geduld bis zum Bürgertreffen. Wenn jemand dringende Fragen hat kann er mich gerne vorher ansprechen.

~Deanna