Proclamation Directed at Jefferson Gray

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gorluss

Proclamation Directed at Jefferson Gray

Post by Gorluss »

The Lizard Man Fooser has issued the following proclamation directed at the human walking flesh Jefferson Gray. He asked me to copy the words and put them here.
I have been gone for six months in a cave not marked on any map.

I have not slept for a single moment. I have meditated the entire time.

I have subsisted on drinking dragon's blood and smoking gold crak herb.

We used to be brothers in arms. Now I am coming. I will eat you.
Kugar

Re: Proclamation Directed at Jefferson Gray

Post by Kugar »

The proclamation soon makes it into the hands of Jefferson. After reading it, he proceeds in tearing the parchment into several pieces. Throwing it then into the fires of Brágon that had mysteriously ignited over Horace's desecrated body at the Necktie, Jefferson's torn lips curl at either end to reveal his amusement.

"Chsk... So, the scaled one still lives? They who assisted in the early days of my power growth. That he should dare to spout such a fanciful proclamation shall go on to manifest his largest regret and thus his annihilation." he heralded to the minions that accompanied him.

Soon, the Lord shifts on his feet and turns, to the sound of creaking bones, addressing his following with the raising of his enchanted partisan.

"It would appear the mortals have become even more emboldened, in the heat of their struggle. Not only this, yet the hag of Cadomyr even has the audacity to declare her delusions of revenge, welcoming yet more suffering in this eternal war... And so we shall give it to them!"

Glaring through his cataracts toward those who would stand with him, the Lord would make a proclamation of his own.

"Fellow architects of the new age... These weak creatures still fail to realize with what they contend. It has become clear that they have chosen to be parted with their sentience. The sullied are lost to this world. And so their fate is to grow the pile of bones and join my legion! Let us set about for the preparations of the final devastation!"