Alert!

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Exelous

Alert!

Post by Exelous »

Alert!

During a reconnaissance mission at Letma, Fooser and I discovered that it has once again awakened with demonic Fallen. Individuals wandering the surrounding area of Letma should proceed with caution - there are many. Yet another reminder that we have sat for much too long on this issue.

Whilst this warning may encourage single warriors to attempt some act of lone heroism, I'd rather suggest mobilizing yourselves in units to tackle the demonic Fallen. Have faith in your comrades to aid you in this plight. Continue working together in battle formations. Don't let the effort we've all put in go to waste.

The month of blood is coming and thus we must concentrate our full efforts on it. Yet be assured that only a few months after Mas will be allowed to pass before we throw everything we have at driving our forces inside this beast.

Signed ~ Sir Exelous of Cadomyr
On behalf of Malachín's holy inquisition
Guir Rabenflügel

Re: Alert!

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Be careful!

There are skeletons in the desert in front of Cadomyrs gates! I was able to send most of them back into the grave they belong, but there is at least one Unholy Acolyt I was not able to defeat. I lured him away from the gates, so the entrance should be safe.

~ Guir Rabenflügel ~
Alytys Lamar

Re: Alert!

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Stay Alert !!

A lot of the unholy skeletons besiege still Cadomyr gates.
If you are not a fighter do not approach Cadomyr !!

*Aleytys Lamar*