Schreiner gesucht / Carpenter wanted

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Schreiner gesucht / Carpenter wanted

Post by nathi »

We are looking for a carpenter who would like to create a journeyman piece or a masterpiece. Preferably it should be a citizen of Runewick, as this is a municipal project. Please contact me it you are interested.

Wir suchen einen Schreiner der gerne ein Gesellenstück oder ein Meisterstück erstellen möchte. Vorzugsweise soll es ein Bürger Runewicks sein, da es sich um ein städtisches Projekt handelt. Interessierte mögen sich bitte bei mir melden.

~Deanna
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Re: Schreiner gesucht / Carpenter wanted

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Well, I'm not a citizen, but I do conduct business in and for Runewick citizens regularly. If you do not find a local carpenter, I hope you will consider me if you need such an item. I will be in Runewick for the next few days or you may send a dove with your request. I'd be happy to help.

At your service,
~Bernie Bottoms, Merchant
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear Bernie Bottoms,

Thank you for offering to help. No carpenter from Runewick has responded to the request, so I would like to take up your offer.
The work should be done on a certain date, please let me know if you have time for this action before the mas.

best regards
~Deanna
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~The halfling sends a dove~
Absolutely M'lady! I shall be at your service!
~Bernie Bottoms
nathi

Kai gesucht / Kai wanted

Post by nathi »

Dear Bernie

I thank you again for your offer, but also for your hint that we might have a carpenter novice among us who would like to take on the task. Therefore I ask the person with the name Kai, who is not known personally up to now, to contact me.

Kind regards
Deanna
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

A man with long icy blue hair, wielding a hatchet, walks up to the parchment to read it. Sometime later the same day, he returns to attach a poorly written parchment in response.
Sorry. I am a lumberjack, not a carpenter.
If you need wood for your project, I am your man.

Kai
nathi

Post by nathi »

Logs and nails are ready. It is actually not a filigree task, but rather rough and heavy. We need someone who can handle logs, so we need to assemble them into a large bench, and to make flagpoles from logs. If you are skilled with the axe, then you are our man.

please feel free to contact me.
~Deanna

((no worries, its just RP work))