An Honorable Conquest

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Exelous

An Honorable Conquest

Post by Exelous »

Hail!

Malachín has recently revealed to us that our collective dedication has been less than adequate. In taking steps to remedy this and, because it is long overdue, the time has come for us to gather and hunt down our enemies in the desert in a purge of the Fallen. Let us give no quarter as we storm the holes in which they hide.

Everyone that takes part (any warrior from any realm with any experience) will receive a latent magical gemstone, of the Cadomyr variety, as a reward for their bravery. Whether you are confident in your martial abilities or not, answer the call and let your honor guide you!

Thus reawakens the destiny of our honorable conquest.

Signed ~ Sir Exelous of Cadomyr
On behalf of Malachín's holy inquisition

06th Findos 60
(( (03. May 2020 08:00 pm SERVER TIME --- If you have problems finding out the time of this event, try using the Time Converter (link on homepage) and convert the following: 06th Findos 60 - 12:00 pm) ))
Alytys Lamar

Re: An Honorable Conquest

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I'm not a believer of any gods - but my old bones are willing to help, nonetheless *Inquisitor*

Lady Aleytys Lamar
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

~The following is written rather carefully, though brutally short.

Consider the last Atarka hired.
Exelous

Post by Exelous »

Hail!

The mission was a great success. We charged upon the Fallen without mercy, like Findari's righteous storm, and they surely did not know what hit them. Our honorable conquest saw the ransacking of the hidden Dragorog temple and the destruction of the Uncalled One's altar in the desert. In saying that, the battle was not without its challenges nor our losses. Let us raise a toast for those that fell and say a quiet prayer to Cherga for her mercy in returning them to us.

The brave souls who valiantly participated shall be named:

Sir S'rrt K'shire
Lady Aleytys Lamar
Oxiana
Eraisuithiel Celebrindal
Titus Marcelius
Sardon Atarka
Priestess Zelphyra
Orren Padick
Sir Kraex'Ju
Hur'Wugrú

If I have missed anyone, you'll have to forgive me - I took some knocks to the head in battle. And, not to be forgotten for his charitable donation to our cause, in the form of potions, Sammy Goldlieb.

Eraisuithiel did prepare a hearty feast for our victory. Whilst some of us did get to enjoy the spoils of this hearty feast, others had to leave early due to exhaustion among other reasons. Therefore anyone who missed out on the feast is encouraged to seek out Eraisuithiel. For she had prepared a feast grand enough that you may still enjoy the benefits of it.

Let us rejoice in our victory but never rest idly on our successes! For the next honorable conquest is already in preparations!

Those who have not yet been rewarded with a latent gem are encouraged to step forward and claim it at your own convenience.

Exelous

An Honorable Conquest II

Post by Exelous »

Hail!

Following the success of our last mission that saw the ransacking of the hidden Dragorog temple and, the destruction of the Uncalled One's altar in the desert, the time has come once again for the brave souls of Illarion to raise your weapons and continue on our honorable conquest, in the name of the righteous gods!

Our enemies do not exist solely in the desert. On the 24th of Olos, we march in tribute of Oldra, Goddess of Life and Fertility, and take the fight this time to the blasphemous site of the so called 'Undead Lord'.

For those of you who may be unaware - like Dragorog, Cherass is one of the three demigods created by the Uncalled one. In fact, he is proclaimed to be the master of the so called 'Death Knights'. Cherass also commands many lichs, other undead mages and has a loyal following among necromancers. If Cherass sees our army marching upon his citadel and, plays to his strengths, then expect any matter of the Undead to be called upon to stop us in our tracks.

Do not let the infamy of our enemy cause us to falter in our approach. Stand with us, hold steadfast in the determination of eradicating this poison from our peninsula and let us show these scum the true meaning of honor and glory!

Exelous

An Honorable Conquest II (complete)

Post by Exelous »

Hail!

Whilst the mission was indeed gruelling, perilous and bloody, we succeeded once again in our honorable conquest. Prepared for war, we marched upon the citadel of Cherass and ripped through the blasphemy of his undead minions. Putting a destructive halt to the insult that their existence puts upon Oldra, we destroyed the scum infested ritual site and felled the unholy tower of fire that resided there. I watched as those who fought alongside myself risked their very lives in the name of the righteous gods. Some names amongst us that others would perhaps describe as dishonorable or untrustworthy eradicated that opinion in myself this day. And I will state it clearly here to all who may have the eyes to read it. After being thrown by an explosion, I found myself unconscious in battle - had it not been for my brothers(and sisters)-in-arms, I would have surely died.

In that spirit, let us again raise a toast for those that fell and say a quiet prayer to Cherga for her mercy in returning them to us.

Sir Kraex'Ju
Lady Aleytys Lamar
Titus Marcelius
Sarangerel
Hur'Wugrú
Fooser
Tyan Masines
Breanna *This part seems to have been amended*

And, yet again, not to be forgotten for his charitable donation to our cause, in the form of potions, Sammy Goldlieb. Despite his status pending a criminal trial, Sammy has went to lengthy efforts to support this cause. For that, I salute him.

Due to many receiving extensive injuries, a grand feast was not able after our victory. Though rest assured that celebrations shall follow.

Let us rejoice in our victory but never rest idly on our successes! For the next honorable conquest is already in preparations!

Exelous

An Honorable Conquest III: Return of the Spiderwitch

Post by Exelous »

Hail!

After succeeding in thwarting the minions of Cherass, in his citadel, we came upon a scroll that appeared to confirm suspicions about an old enemy. Akaltut is alive.

According to our latest intel, the unholy Spiderwitch of the Uncalled is back and plotting her revenge against Cadomyr. Right under our noses, this foul beast has been doing dastardly deals with other Fallen entities. In a bid to gain a foothold of power, thus spreading further indignity, heresy and desecration across these lands, Akaltut has been recruiting more Fallen for her reign of terror and, likewise, supplying our other enemies with arms.

We won't allow it. On the 18th of Naras, we return to vanquish our enemies in the desert and march our forces to the Cadomyr border wall. From there, we shall descend the lava soaked tunnels and take the battle to her sacrilegious lair. Though we are to fight in the month of Four Winds, may Nargun smile upon us, we shall bring order to chaos in the name of the righteous gods!

For those of you who may be unaware - Akaltut has a vast stronghold based in the undergrounds of the Cadomyr border and a loyal army of foolhardy Drow. If Akaltut has caught wind of our latest exploits, expect an increase in their defenses and a battle far more perilous than our previous efforts.

We must be on the top of our game with this one. Already have we had more than enough warriors sustain injuries. I won't ask it of any of you to march into a battle that I do not believe we can win. Nor would a call to arms be declared if it wasn't deemed entirely necessary. Be bold, my friends! For it is they who shall cower in the shadow of our faith!

We gather at Malachín's temple!

Exelous

An Honorable Conquest III (complete)

Post by Exelous »

Hoorah!

The Spiderwitch known as Akaltut has been slain! Our forces did march into the jaws of the hells and plowed through the minions of heresy. I watched as seasoned warriors and newly-wet weapon wielders alike did brave the Four Winds, bringing about an order to chaos! On the 18th of Naras, a path was forged unto glorious justice with all the tenacity of Irmorom's holy hammer itself. Not a myriad of spiders nor foolhardy drow were up to the challenge we brought to them, our battalion incurred no severe injuries. After two Fallen facades slain, the beast Akaltut finally showed its true form as a mage bound to a spider. It was then that Akaltut ultimately fell vanquished by our fair hands.

Akaltut's minions may very well find a way to resurrect that foul beast... But it will take them some time. We cannot change the ways of the Fallen. All we can do is inspire their fear and have them cower in the shadow of the righteous purge. Such was done impressively on this day.

Tyan Masines
Caiah Daekash
Guir Rabenflügel
Aleytys Lamar
Titus Marcelius
Sarangerel
Jakob Maren
Xannu
Chirch Ka Shrr
Drathe

And not to be forgotten for their charitable donations to our cause, in the form of potions, Amanda Brightrim and Iri Aurum.

An honorable mention should also indeed go out to Countess Katharina Brightrim. For she did gift me with the blessed shield of Zhambra. Like the lion's roar, this divine shield did aid us in victory.

This smooth victory allowed us to enjoy a celebratory drink to praise Adron. A swift drink enjoyed for each leg of the dastardly beast!

Enjoy this victory, friends. Though be reminded that the month of blood soon approaches. May the gods be with us all.