Investment Opportunity // Eine Anlagemöglichkeit

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Slightly
Gamemaster

Investment Opportunity // Eine Anlagemöglichkeit

Post by Slightly »

People of Illarion,

As luck would have it I have recently come into some wealth that will enable me to start some improvements to my beloved Hemp Necktie Inn. Being of a generous nature, I'm seeking worthy investors to share in my good fortune. As a beacon of prosperity, together we can bring new trade and opportunity to these lands without the constraint of politics.

Should you be interested, speak to myself or Borgate, who will become my partner in this venture if he ever manages to part with his gold.

Half-hung Bryan
Keeper of the Hemp Necktie Inn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bewohner Illarions,

Wie es der Zufall so will ist mir in letzter Zeit ein wenig Gold in den Schoß gefallen, das es mir ermöglichen wird, einige Verbesserungen an meinem geliebten Hemp Necktie Inn durchzuführen. Auf Grund meiner Großzügigkeit habe ich mich dazu entschlossen, würdigen Investoren diese Gelegenheit zu bieten, um an meinem geschäftlichen Glück teilzuhaben. Als Leuchtfeuer des Wohlstands können wir gemeinsam neue Möglichkeiten und Handel in diese Lande locken, ohne dabei durch die Fesseln der Politik behindert zu werden.

Solltet Ihr interessiert sein, sprecht mit mir selbst oder Borgate, der mein Partner in diesem Unternehmen sein wird, sollte er es je schaffen, sich von seinen Münzen zu trennen.

Half-hung Bryan
Inhaber des Hemp Necktie Inn
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Investment Opportunity // Eine Anlagemöglichkeit

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

*A parchment is handed over to Borgate*

Dear Bryan,

I am indeed interested to take such an opportunity. What exactly are you offering and what exactly are you looking for?

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

A parchment is handed over soon after, in deepest secrecy

Dear Bryan

I am interested in your offer. Please reply to this message at your earliest convenience with the details

Aswe.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

I don't know how much you are seeking. But I can donate a few gold pieces, Borgate and yourself have kept me warm and fed well when I am not at sea.

Equanimeous Saint Brown
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

I, too, would like to make use of this opportunity.

Please let me know if there is still need and space available.

~Seamus Blackknuckle
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

People of Illarion, 

Work is finally underway... investments still welcome!

Half-hung Bryan
Keeper of the Hemp Necktie Inn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bewohner Illarions, 

Die Arbeit ist endlich im Gange... Investitionen sind immer noch erwünscht!

Half-hung Bryan 
Inhaber des Hemp Necktie Inn