Impassable tiles + some other issues

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Brightrim
Developer

Impassable tiles + some other issues

Post by Brightrim »

Certain tiles have become impassable at what seems random. Found several near the Cadomyr Marketplace depot so far, as well as one on the path from Cadomyr gates to the Malachin temple.
Tested it with another player who also found the tiles to be impassable. Slightly also says he did not make those tiles impassable. Slightly also says his GM char can pass those tiles. After Slightlys Gm character moved across those tiles, however, they suddenly became passable.

Also had some other issues start happening around the same time as this one appeared, but so far only I've experienced them as far as I know:

People standing still having the mid-run animation instead of the regular one.
ImageImage

As well as stuff people say or emote, be it me or someone else, being sent/shown twice, but only on my client not others.
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Re: Impassable tiles + some other issues

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

I don't have alot of technical knowledge but has there been any storms near you lately while you were playing that may effect your internet? I usually don"t have bad connection issues myself but it does happen with the server being located in Berlin, occasionally I get impassable tiles or ghost avatars during rougher whether.

Not sure if that really helps or not or if I'm correct :roll:
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

The tiles issue wasnt only on their side. I had the same issue with the same tiles and I am living in germany. Seems that those tiles were blocked on the server-side.
Lancealot

Post by Lancealot »

im confident Both of the issues are due to "ghost instances". For example when the server was unreachable some days ago, peoplenwho tried login but couldn't could have left those ghost instances. The so called ghosts of characters are there blocking the tiles. The duplicate messages are due to you having two "chars" in the area. I got the same issue but 4x messages, however only in cadomyr market. The 3x messages from npcs are still heard if im anywhere else.I'm not really sure if there is anything to so about it for the time being but i keep looking
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Lavinia

Post by Lavinia »

These tiles are also impassable. The tile my char is facing to and the one behind that stone in the same direction.

Actually the surrounding is full those impassable tiles.