Pre-VBU assets?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Morbius

Pre-VBU assets?

Post by Morbius »

Hey dudes!

I'm running a one-shot D&D session for a small group of friends of mine, and thought it'd be a laugh to make the maps and tokens using "Classic Illarion" graphics (which for me means graphics prior to the VBU which resulted in the current state of the game years back)

Does anyone still have any old screen shots or files for the various creatures, races, items, tables, chairs, spells etc that I could be able to dissect and use?

I would absolutely love to use the old combat theme that used to play during battle as well, if anyone still has it?

Not sure if any of this is possible, but any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Morby <3
Achae Eanstray

Re: Pre-VBU assets?

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Hey, not sure how much of the Illarion graphic pre and post VBU would be copyright exclusive since was done by volunteers of the game. Possibly best to ask the Illarion Society unless you hear from someone else: https://illarion.org/community/us_contact.php#5
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

That's a good point that I probably should have considered.

I can't see any contact details for an 'Illarion Society' in the link you provided.

Who would be the most appropriate person to contact in that case? Maybe someone from the Illarion e.V. committee?
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I would just send it to the committee rather then a particular person. It could be someone will come about that knows more then me also.... Hope the best for you!
Achae