House of the Desert Fox

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Desert Fox

Re: House of the Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Audience with the nobles

As it has been a long time since the last time an official audience with the nobles has taken place, House Desert Fox has taken it upon itself to host such an audience.

To start off the audience, Baron Marescot of house Silver Gryphon and I will discuss the recent development of the Cadomyrian hierarchy, as well as other things relevant to the Cadomyrian citizen.

Thereafter it will be possible for citizen and non-citizen alike to bring up their own petitions and inquiries to the attentions of us, however citizen of Cadomyr will be take priority.

While this audience is not exclusive to citizen of Cadomyr, non-citizen may be asked to leave should the need arise.

The audience will be held on the first floor of villa Annabeth, formerly known as Villa Desert Fox, at the 15th Tanos at the third hour after noon.

Citizen of Cadomyr, make sure to join this audience, since there will be many important topics for you and your future, such as new laws, new institutions and more.

May Cadomyr forever prosper
Baroness of House Desert Fox
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Arms Practice

With the former count Ssar'ney having retired without nominating a successor, house Desert Fox takes it upon itself to hold the arms practices he so regularly held in the past.

The first arms practice will be held at the 9th of Tanos, and more will follow on a regular basis as they have in the past under the lead of former Count Ssar'ney.

The arms practice will be lead by myself, and I will also be handing out wooden sparring weapons to any who lack them, as well as food upon request.

Additionally, as a one time event to mark the first arms practice held by Desert Fox after the ex-Counts retirement, I will be handing out novice berserker brews to aid everyone in their training, limited to one per person.

A. Brightrim
Assistant to the noble and alchemist of the house.
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Arms Practice

With the first Arms Practice having been a success, the house will continue to hold them on a monthly basis for the foreseeable future under my lead.
The next one will be at 6th of Zhas 57, so I hope to see even more of you there then.

Bear in mind that these practices serve the purpose of aiding in the learning of how to bear arms, both for our people and of those of other realms that wish to learn as well.
Therefore you do not need to be a strong warrior to attend an arms practice, as people of any skill are welcome and will be treated fairly as long as they want to diligently learn through the means of sparring.

Training weapons and food will be available upon request just like last time.

A. Brightrim
Assistant to the noble and alchemist of the house.
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Due to expecting a lot of people joining the audience, it will be moved to the sparring hall in Cadomyr instead of being held in Villa Annabeth.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Zusammenfassung der Audienz

Teilnehmer: Baronin Katharina Ross, Baron Dantagon Marescot, Patrizierritter S'rrt K'shire, Amanda Brightrim, Aswe, Kaeso Lartius, Lancare Gossia, Chirch, Sefja Abenius, Attos Abenius, Taiah oder Caiah oder beide, Orion Lysander, Exelous, Alrotnu
Gäste: Professor Deanna aus Runewick

1. Neue Gesetze

Der Baron und ich haben neue Gesetze für das Reich entworfen und diese in der Audienz vorgestellt. Sie werden niedergelegt und zum Nachlesen veröffentlicht, sobald Baron Marescot sie unterschrieben hat. Im Wesentlichen verbieten die neuen Gesetze Sklaverei in Cadomyr und erlauben es treuen Gruppierungen Cadomyrisches Land zur Leihe zu erhalten. Außerdem wurde ein Gesetz entworfen, welches den Fortbestand des Hauses Seeschlange als ein Patrizierhaus sichern soll.

2. Stadtwache

Baron Marescot und ich haben die Idee einer Cadomyrer Stadtwache präsentiert. Patrizierritter S'rrt K'shire wurde von verschiedenen Bürgern als Captain einer solchen vorgeschlagen. Außer ihm haben sich noch Lancare Gossia und Alrotnu für besagte Stadtwache gemeldet. Der Baron wird eine Ankündigung bezüglich dieses Themas machen, sobald die Details besprochen wurden. Potentielle Bewerber werden bis dahin warten müssen.

3. Laertia

Dem selbst-erklärten Militärstaat "Laertia" wurde befohlen seinen unberechtigten Anspruch auf Cadomyrer Land zurückzuziehen. Orion Lysander stimmte zu besagten Anspruch aufzugeben. Ein Treffen zwischen ihm, Baron Marescot und mir wurde ausgemacht um weiteres zu klären.

4. Totenbeschwörer in der Wüste

Orion Lysander berichtete während der Audienz von einem Totenbeschwörer, den er in der Wüste bekämpft hat. Er vermutet, dass dieser die Quelle für die Mumien-Invasion in der Wüste war. Ich schlage vor, dass dieser Fall gründlicher untersucht wird und dass Orion daran teilnimmt, da er der Einzige ist, der diesen Totenbeschwörer bislang gesehen hat.

5. Haus Seeschlange

Dem neuen Gesetz bezüglich Patrizier-Häusern entsprechend, wird dem Haus Seeschlange erlaubt als ein solches weiterzubestehen. Haus Wüstenfuchs erkennt Ritter Sefja als Verwalterin des Hauses an, solange der ehemalige Graf ihr diese Position nicht abspricht. Da Haus Seeschlange keinen Adeligen mehr als Kontaktperson hat, biete ich den Hausmitgliedern an zu mir zu kommen, sollten sie ein Anliegen haben, welches der Genehmigung eines Adeligen oder der Königin selbst bedarf.

Summary of the Audience

List of attendance: Baroness Katharina Ross, Baron Dantagon Marescot, Patrician Knight S'rrt K'shire, Amanda Brightrim, Aswe, Kaeso Lartius, Lancare Gossia, Chirch, Sefja Abenius, Attos Abenius, Taiah or Caiah or both, Orion Lysander, Exelous, Alrotnu
Guests: Professor Deanna from Runewick

1. New Laws

The Baron and I agreed on new laws for the realm and introduced them to the audience. They will be announced and published soon, once Baron Marescot signed them, for you to read them up. In short summary, the new laws disband slavery in Cadomyr and allow loyal groups to earn Cadomyrian land for loan. Also, a law was written to ensure the existence of House Sea Serpent as a Patrician House.

2. Town Guard

Baron Marescot and I introduced the idea of a Cadomyrian town guard. Patrician knight S'rrt K'shire was suggested as the captain of said town guard by several citizen. Besides him, Lancare Gossia and Alrotnu applied for becoming part of said town guard, once the details are discussed. The Baron will make an announcement concerning the Town Guard soon, new potential applicants will have to wait until then.

3. Laertia

The self-proclaimed military state "Laertia" was told to revoke their false claim to Cadomyrian land. Orion Lysander agreed to revoke said claim. A meeting between him, Baron Marescot and myself was set to talk about his plans.

4. A necromancer in the desert

Orion Lysander reported to the audience about a necromancer he fought in the desert. He assumes that said necromancer was the source of the mummy-invasion in the desert. I suggest further investigations in this case, in which Orion should take part since he is the only one who ever saw said necromancer.

5. House Sea Serpent

In regards of the new law of patrician houses, House Sea Serpent will be allowed to exist as a Patrician House. House Desert Fox acknowledges Knight Sefja as their administrator as long as Patrician Knight Ssar'ney does not revoke her claim. As house Sea Serpent does not have a noble anymore, they are free to come to me should they have matters requiring the permission of a noble or the queen.

Ich bin sehr erfreut, dass so viele von euch Interesse an der Zukunft Cadomyrs und an der Politik des Reiches gezeigt haben.
Personally, I am glad that so many of you showed interest in the future of Cadomyr, and the politics of the realm.

May Cadomyr forever prosper,
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Wedding-Announcement

I happily announce my marriage with Knight Amanda Brightrim of House Desert Fox at the 12th Zhas 57. Her majesty, the Queen herself, held the ceremony and declared it as rightful. For several reasons, we decided to use her surname as our family name. Her majesty accepted the change of my name.

On a sidenote, parchments signed with my former name will keep their legitimation.

In the next days we'll send invitations for our wedding's celebration, "however we want to use this chance to invite all members of House Desert Fox to the celebration.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Parting ways

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Hospital-building

Dear citizen, first I want to announce that Kaeso Lartius chose a profession to support house Desert Fox properly. He learned from the royal constructors and masons to become a stonemason himself. I would like to congratulate him to his success.

Also, as his first task, he was asked to build the walls and the floor of the new hospital. Due to this I would like to ask all of you to stay away from the construction site to not interrupt his work.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Ban

For threatening my wife and me, the dwarf Sammy Goldlieb from Galmair is banned from Cadomyr for one dwarven week. If he ignores the ban, he is to be led out of the town or captured if he fights against it. After the dwarven week, he may visit Cadomyr again, but will not be welcome by House Desert Fox.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Expedition

House Desert Fox will lead periodical expeditions against the hostile groups in and around the desert. The first of these expeditions will be held at the 12th Eldas, right after the arms practice. The target will be determined at the meeting point, the more of you join, the more adventurous the expedition will be.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Open Lectures

For the purpose of teaching the citizen foreign or stranger knowledges, House Desert Fox invites some guest speaker to Cadomyr.

If you want to hold a lecture about your favorite topic, contact me for it.

The upcoming lectures are:

Kyre - How to avoid and fight magical beings (15th Eldas 57)
Caswir - Music and its magic (09th Malas 57)
Deanna - The elvish cherry-blossom festival (To be announced)

Last edited by Desert Fox on Fri May 31, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Crafting fair

I am happy to announce a crafting fair in cooperation with Galmair. Merchants and crafters from both realms will get the chance to present their wares in the Cadomyrian marketplace, on the 16th Irmas around noon.

While it is a cooperative event between Cadomyr and Galmair, Runewickian guests are warmly welcome as well.

Information for the merchants:

Please bring your wares with you that day, you do not have to sign up before the fair. There will be no costs for the tables.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Announcements

Today, I have two things I would like to announce.

At first, I am very glad to announce that House Desert Fox, under the lead and represented by Patrizian Knight Sir S'rrt K'shire, and its Galmairian friends Chancellor Caswir Drakull and Drugar Stonesmasher, launched a blitz against the heretical group around Jefferson Gray with the goal to free Eraisuithiel from Galmair, who was held captive for almost three long years. Details about this secret mission might be published within the next dwarven days. For now, I want to welcome Era back in freedom and wish her all the best.

Related to this, I hereby name Caswir Drakull and Drugar Stonesmasher officially friends of House Desert Fox for their loyal support of the mission and for matching the House's words. Honor lies in honest toil.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

~The parchment has been removed~
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

House Meeting

It has been quite a while since the last house meeting took place, so it is time to change that. Each house member is asked to join the meeting at the 21st Naras around the third hour after noon.

The topics will be:
1. Inner-house business
2. Current developments in Cadomyr
3. Future developments
4. Room for your ideas/wishes/proposals

Friendly guests are invited to join the meeting, be it to contribute something or just to listen. However, be aware that guests will be asked to leave if their behavior disrupts the meeting.

I am looking forwards to see many of you at the house meeting.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Mas-preparations

As it is only one month until Mas, it is time to make some preparations to ensure our safety and the safety of our families and friends:

The barricades around the teleporter have holes where the old wood rotted away. I want them to be reinforced before Mas starts.
Remember to get yourself some potions in time, since the alchemists might not be able to brew new potions during Mas.
Make sure to stock some food in case the town gets besieged and thus our connection to the other cities gets canceled.
Do not slay these cursed mummies while Mas, that only makes them split into more. People who are found slaying them on purpose will be arrested for endangering the life of all citizen within the walls.
Keep the gates closed, Horatio is doing a great job, but we cannot only rely on him when it comes to the town's security.

Furthermore, in lack of an own medico in Cadomyr, Era from Galmair offered to tend to our wounded in the Galmairian hospital. Also, she invited children and people who are not able to fight, offering them a safe room for Mas in which they'll get the chance to distract themselves from the horrors of Mas. Personally I am very grateful for this offer, since it is a possibility to ensure the safety of my own son, as well.

As a last point, I want to offer both realms, Runewick and Galmair, our help (as long as we can spare it, without abandoning our own town). Whatever you need, whenever you need it, send a messenger and we will help you, if possible.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Mas-Report

Recently, we faced a new kind of zombies, which seems to "infect" people - or at least lizards, for all we know - into one of them. I do not know whether this is temporary or permanent, but I had to lock Sardon Atarka from Runewick and Sir S'rrt K'shire from House Desert Fox, Captain of the Town Guard, into cells in the Serpent Tower. Stay away from these doors, unless you wish to be killed or infected as well. Once Mas is over, we will work on curing them, if possible, and if they do not turn back on their own.

Furthermore, zombies are still besieging the walls. One of them breached the barricades and so the teleporter is not safe to use anymore. Watch out if you visit or leave Cadomyr!

Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

* a lizardess puts a smaller parchment under the report*
Dear Baronness, dear Cadomyrians,

Upon reading this, she cant but think of the zombie-man and his wife they helped last year. There are important questions they need to solve:
After this report, it is mostly lizard...think of the sea of life. Why they kidnapped the zombie? Have they made any findings, while he was kidnapped? It is mostly lizard, this report says, that hints us the sea of life. Maybe they should find another group and go on, finding out what the lizards of the sea of life have found it. Maybe they can find their priest. In the lizard structure of lizards, the priest is the head of the community and should know everything. Just a few thoughts.

~Zelpyhra
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Captive fled

Sardon, who was help captive after his transformation into an undead, chose to break his way through his cell-door. I left him a letter that explained why he was in there, but he chose to flee nonetheless. I hereby ask him to come back, as he does not have to fear anything, other than coming up for the repair of the doors he broke. Sardon, I will address this to you personally, you will not be judged for what you did while you were a zombie.

To Zelphyra,

I did not hear anything about what happend at the sea of life, but if I got you right, you say that they might be behind the assault in Mas? Why would they do something to only turn lizards into zombies, if they are lizards themselves? Please, visit me in Cadomyr soon to elaborate on it. On a side-note, despite I am grateful for your contribution, I would like to ask you to use the public town-board for information like that, since this board is meant for House-information and announcements.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

New Head-Knight

I saddens me to announce that Sir Krukk retired from his former position as head-knight of House Desert Fox. He admitted that he could not fulfill his role properly these days and offered his position to Sir S'rrt K'shire who accepted. Since I do not disagree with this choice, I hereby name Sir S'rrt our new headknight.

At the same time I want to point out that there is a lot of honor in admitting flaws and to take responsibility when you are currently not able to work properly in your position. Thus I want to thank Sir Krukk, not only for his deeds as Headknight (he will stay member of House Desert Fox of course), but also for his graceful retirement from his former position.

As for the new head-knight, I think that we are not losing any quality in this position, since Sir S'rrt proved himself worthy in many occasions.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

New Building Project!

It has been ten years, since Countess Annabeth died, protecting the realm against the undeads of Letma. And after all this time, she remains unburied. It is time to change that eventually, thus I introduce the plan for the noble grave of Cadomyr, in which deceased nobles from the past and the future shall be buried alongside their closest family. This monumental building will be the markstone for future history, in which those, who served the realm as nobles, will be memorized.

*A parchment with a drawing is attached*

Obviously, this will be a huge and expensive project, which is why I ask all of you to contribute something to it. There are already attempts of trade routes with Galmair and Runewick to cover the wood-costs and other materials. The price-list for this monument can be found beneath this:
  • 17800/17800 logs (any)
  • 2200/17800 boards (any)
  • 10100/10100 stone
  • 7000/17800 cut stone
  • 200/200 Naldor boards
  • 325/325 pins
  • 2/130 boughs
  • 50/50 yellow cloth
  • 650/650 red cloth
  • 200/200 black cloth
  • 400/400 white cloth
  • 650/650 thread
  • 100/100 clay
  • 100/100 sand
  • 0/4 vase
  • 0/4 plant
  • 325/325 iron ingots
  • 13/13 torches
  • 1/1 oil lamp
  • 1/1 bottle lamp oil
  • 0/14 candlesticks
  • 14/14 candles

A skilled sculptor
    A skilled armourer
Work with me to give Cadomyr another huge and impressive monument of honor and respect!

Last edited by Desert Fox on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

A small piece of parchment has been pinned to the main posting with a tiny needle so as not to make any noticeable damage. The writing itself is smudged a little in a few places where tiny wet droplets seem to have hit the letters written in coal.

As agreed upon, I have been working tirelessly on your stones. I have the raw ones done already and will be mining for the ones to be cut during the next few days. I should have your order fulfilled in no more than 7 dwarven days at the very latest.

Seamus Blackknuckle
Galmair
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Noble education

Citizen of Cadomyr, who always wanted to take some responsibility for your realm,

this is your chance to make it happen. Recently, I thought a lot about Cadomyr's future. Ever since Count Ssar'ney retired, I ruled - in the name of her Majesty - alone more or less, since Baron Dantagon suffers a heavy illness for two ((ig-))years already, thus being unable to fulfill his tasks as noble of Cadomyr. While I wish him to get well soon, it can be tiresome now and then to deal with everything on my own, since I am not getting younger myself.

This is why I want to offer the chance to teach up to two Cadomyrians how to take responsibility for the realm and to serve Cadomyr as a noble. In the beginning of the training, I would tell you something about my own experiences and my ideals, before introducing you to negotiations and diplomacy, taking you to official diplomatic talks and such things. After that I am going to hand some tasks over to you, so can get first experiences on your own. Once you passed the training, I will recommend you to her Majesty, leaving it up to her to accept you at her court or not. I am expecting from you as apprentices, to take responsibility, to later come up with own ideas of how to improve Cadomyr and to be able to gather people for public events.

If you are interested, please visit me in my villa or somewhere else in Cadomyr, as I would like to talk about these things rather than discussing them via letters. Member of House Silver Gryphon are the exception and will not be trained as I do not want to interfere with or disrespect Baron Dantagon and his House by making members of his house leaving him.

For the Cadomyrian future

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Mas preparations

People of Cadomyr, Mas is very close and I would like to address some words to you before:
  • If somebody can offer the expertise to set up some barricades to protects the teleporter, they are warmly welcome to contribute to the realms safety.
  • If you are not able to fight, please find cover within the walls of Cadomyr.
  • Nostarion has shown up recently at the Necktie, claiming the inn as his property and made clear that he is going to attack if people enter the tavern without his agreement. While I refuse to accept his "conditions", I warn all of you to not travel to the Necktie or to be aware of the danger and react accordingly.
  • If you are injured, you may go to our hospital beyond the tailor-room. I will check for people there occasionally, send me a messenger if you need immediate help.
  • Please support other realms if they are in trouble and Cadomyr is not under attack. Otherwise, Cadomyr is to be prioritized.
May we all live and celebrate the new year in some days!
For Cadomyr
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Removing the pillars at Sirani's shrine

Tomorrow on the second of Eldas((20:00 server-time today)), house Desert Fox will take on the task of removing the dark pillars of Letma that threaten the peace of the shrine of Sirani.
All citizen of Cadomyr are asked to support this endeavor if possible, and will be provided tools by the noble house to do so.
Friends from other realms will of course also be welcome to support this task.
The meeting spot will be by the Cadomyrian marketplace, at noon.

Please do also take note that this may be dangerous, as resistance from Letma is to be expected.

For Cadomyr,
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Haustreffen

Ich lade hiermit alle Mitglieder des Hauses Wüstenfuchs, sowie interessierte Bürger Cadomyrs, herzlich zu einem offenen Haustreffen ein.

Dieses Treffen wird in der Villa Annabeth stattfinden und dient zeitgleich als Audienz für Sorgen und Vorschläge der Bevölkerung. Kommt und nehmt am 8. Adras zur dritten Stunde nach Mittag teil.
Neben weiteren Themen, werden Letma und zukünftige Stadt-Entwicklungen auf der Agenda stehen.

House Meeting

I gladly invite all members of House Desert Fox, as well as interested citizen of Cadomyr, to a public house meeting.

The meeting takes part in Villa Annabeth and will serve as an audience at the same time, in which the citizen can address concerns and proposals. Come and join me at the 8th of Adras in the third hour after noon.
Besides other topics, Letma and future town-developments will be on the schedule.

Countess of House Desert Fox
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Building of the noble grave

Citizen of Cadomyr, gladly, I announce that the construction of the noble grave has started. I ask all of you to not bother the builders while they are working and stay away from the site for your own safety. Kaeso of House Desert Fox, who learned at the builders guild of Cadomyr, will support his colleges in this project.

Once the grave is built, there will be a public opening for it.

*A notice has been placed at the site to remind people to stay away*
Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Tomb opening

Citizen of Cadomyr, after 12 years, Countess Annabeth finally was put to her well-deserved rest in the newly built noble tomb beneath the temple of Zhambra.

May she rest in peace.
______

Graberöffnung

Bürger Cadomyrs, nach 12 Jahren, wurde Gräfin Annabeth endlich beigesetzt um ihre ewige Ruhe im neu gebauten Adeligengrab unter dem Tempel Zhambras zu bekommen.

Möge sie in Frieden ruhen.

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Crisis meeting

An attack on Cadomyr is imminent! Soon, we'll face another dangerous invasion and it is time to make proper plans for the defense of our home. I expect as many as possible to come to villa Annabeth at the 6th Zhas. It is our home and we will not allow any invader to take it!

I also ask citizen from the other realms for their support. Some support was already offered, but more about that at the meeting.

Cadomyr will never fall and stay strong against any enemy!

For the glory and honor of our beloved hometown!

Krisentreffen

Ein Angriff auf Cadomyr steht kurz bevor! Bald werden wir uns einer neuerlichen, gefährlichen Invasion gegenübersehen und es ist Zeit Vorkehrungen für die Verteidigung unserer Heimat zu treffen. Am 6. Zhas hoffe ich auf so viele Bürger wie möglich in der Villa Annabeth anzutreffen. Es ist unsere Heimat und wir werden keinem Eindringling erlauben sie uns wegzunehmen!

Ich bitte auch Bürger der anderen Reiche um ihre Mithilfe. Unterstützung wurde uns bereits zugesichert, mehr dazu bei dem Treffen.

Cadomyr wird niemals fallen und sich stark jedem Feind entgegenstellen!

Für den Ruhm und die Ehre unserer geliebten Heimatstadt!

Desert Fox

Post by Desert Fox »

Summary of the meeting

I will summarize a few points of the meeting today in this parchment:
  • All merchants and civilians are hereby asked to leave the town and seek shelter in Galmair, or Runewick if preferred.
  • All defender are asked to gather at the Cadomyrian palace. Three horn-signals will mark the call to the arms.
  • All defender will be handed potions and food for free.
  • Cadomyrian citizen are advised to prepare an emergency bag and store it elsewhere.
  • Galmair offers all potential refugees shelter. Contact Oxiana or myself for that.
The fireballs are rising far away. It will likely take a few days until they reach us, but be prepared! Wear your armor at all time.

Cadomyr will not fall, but stand strong!

Zusammenfassung des Treffens

Ich möchte hier einmal kurz die einzelnen Punkte des heutigen Treffens zusammenfassen:
  • Alle Händler und Zivilisten werden hiermit aufgefordert die Stadt zu verlassen und sich in Galmair oder, falls bevorzugt, Runewick in Sicherheit zu bringen.
  • Alle Verteidiger werden gebeten sich im Palast von Cadomyr zu sammeln. Drei Hornstöße werden das Zeichen zum Zusammenkommen sein.
  • Allen Verteidigern werden Tränke und Essen zur Verfügung gestellt.
  • Cadomyrische Bürger sollten nach Möglichkeit eine Notfalltasche vorbereiten und diese anderswo deponieren.
  • Galmair bietet allen möglichen Flüchtlingen Unterschlupf an. Kontaktiert Oxiana oder mich in diesem Fall.
Die Feuerbälle erheben sich bereit weit entfernt. Es wird vermutlich ein paar Tage dauern, bis sie uns erreichen, aber bereitet euch vor! Tragt eure Rüstung zu jeder Zeit!

Cadomyr wird nicht fallen, sondern standhaft bleiben!